RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jimbo is so entertaining, I need them to do All Winners next time there is one (assuming they win)

Edited by HeavyMetalAura
  • Like 2

• Replies 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

People are saying Jimbo is showing what she's "already done on the show" but nobody watched ukvtw let's be real and Canada isn't huge with US audiences either. Rupaul had never seen her Joan so it was smart for her to show that whilst also showing that she can win snatch game again with a different character. Jinkx recycled a lot of her haters roast material on AW and there was nothing wrong with that either. Jimbo has shown plenty of versatility on all the seasons she's been on but she's making sure she delivers her best for this because it's the season most people will see and it will impact her career the most. Jimbo is literally comparable in talent to queens like Jinkx and Bob when it comes to comedy and snatch game and she's a better fashion queen/designer than both of them. Her only weaknesses are lip syncing and dancing. Nobody is amazing at everything and it's clear she's trying to improve. 

• Like 5

one of the funniest moments of the episode was someone screaming “is that violet chacki” when they were showing silky :rip:

Did anyone else gag when Alexis was talking about how sexy Kandy was? Like I'm not body shaming or anything but the overall package of Kandy is a NO for me. Damn this ho is horny AF. 

• Haha 4

Can't imagine being weary of Jimbo. Must be a rough gig these days, couldn't be me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Afferty said:

why is Shea below Monet

Because Crackhead of all queens outsold

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Kandy saying she’d be safe if there was just a bottom 2 :dies: no baby that would’ve been Jessica 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Because Crackhead of all queens outsold

Miz Winner, one of the best non winner contestant. The amount of talent. :jonnycat:

BTW, I know Jimbo is winning this, but I need either she or Kandy to go home next week because I love YESsica so much! One of the most loveable queen to ever be on the show. Such an angel. :msmarvel:

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 2

Michelle saying “a Richard convention” isn’t clear when it is so completely f**king clear… like ugh she is the worst sometimes. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Where did the pitstop episode go?

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

why is Shea below Monet

if its based off TR it's because of that bottom twist

if Shea and Kylie had top 2's they'd have stronger ones

Best pitstop episode of the season :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Jimbo is so entertaining, I need them to do All Winners next time there is one (assuming they win)

Jimbo should sit out AW2 and let them rig it for either Bob or Alaska, then come back for AW3 :bird:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Jimbo should sit out AW2 and let them rig it for either Bob or Alaska, then come back for AW3 :bird:

If there’s an AW3 it’s either going to be a long time from now or it’s going to be mostly international winners

11 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Tried to come up with my top 10 drag race queens (I mostly watch US) and came up with something like this:

1. Peppermint

2. Kennedy Davenport

3. Jaida Essence Hall

4. Raja

5. Jujubee

6. Thorgy Thor

7. Sasha Colby

8. Asia O'Hara

9. Sasha Velour

10. Alyssa Edwards/Yara Sofia

:WAP:

Pretty solid list tbh. I definitely could swap some but overall- nothing tragic on this list at all. And many I would agree with 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Afferty said:

one of the funniest moments of the episode was someone screaming “is that violet chacki” when they were showing silky :rip:

“Is that a giant?”

”Oh, it’s Shea Coulee”

ICONIC.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

If there’s an AW3 it’s either going to be a long time from now or it’s going to be mostly international winners

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I feel like the next all winners season will be more international. It probably won’t be until after GAS airs at least one season to get everyone used to seeing international queens. It would be a smart move to kind of force the fandom to start watching the international shows or give them time to negotiate contracts to have all the drag race franchises available under one umbrella. Right now, you can’t watch the USA shows on WOW unless you are using a VPN or from another country. Once they can air drag race on the WOW app and have it aired on tv plus be on the paramount app or whatever app is local for that particular franchise. I know that Paramount+ doesn’t get the newest season of regular Drag Race until a year or so after it finishes airing. That would have to change. 

Jimbo would slay an all winners season if she got a few dance lessons and learned to be able to lean into her characters and brand during lip syncs and rusicals. Her humor is on Jinkx level and her fashions have been epic this season. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Jimbo would slay an all winners season if she got a few dance lessons and learned to be able to lean into her characters and brand during lip syncs and rusicals. Her humor is on Jinkx level and her fashions have been epic this season. 

You spilled in saying Jimbo >> Jinkx :clap3:

Jinkx has a few glaring weaknesses: outfit construction, taste level, and dancing. Jimbo only has dancing. Jinkx is lucky she was on AW before Jimbo could compete against her :fan:

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

You spilled in saying Jimbo >> Jinkx :clap3:

Jinkx has a few glaring weaknesses: outfit construction, taste level, and dancing. Jimbo only has dancing. Jinkx is lucky she was on AW before Jimbo could compete against her :fan:

It’s a shame we won’t have an all legends season happen with all winners winners competing. Actually, what would be a ******* kii would be to have the previous all winners winner compete with a new batch of queens to see how they hold up. 

is it just me or is RuPaul getting a little senile?

Not them reupload this without the fracking bit :deadbanana2:

This telenovela here is sending me.

• Haha 1

I get that this season is probably set up for Jimbo to win, but a double crowning is honestly VERY DESERVED at this point. Jessica has been such a phenomenal powerhouse in this game.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.