RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Lala has such a fun personality but her looks and acting are just not there yet. I still enjoy her tho but she shoulda been in the bottom ep. 2 imo.

The way Naysha paints irks me, I think she needs to drag her eyes up a bit more. And Jaymes lip makeup always looks off.

I have a crush on Jessica out of drag omg :jonny: 

Alexis Michelle looks BEAUTIFUL on the runways but GIRL that breastplate that was about 8 inches away from your chin :rip: 

I was looking forward to Heidi but omg these gap runways I cannot please STOP!

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion but I don't think anybody should be sent home on All Stars there should be point systems until top 5/3 or whatever.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and the episode 1 challenge was one of the worst EVER imo. The songs were both atrocious and the quality of the girls verses were literally garbage. 

Episode 2 was much better. I actually would like the RDR Live to become a staple challenge whether it's on regular or AS seasons.

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Eliminaysha stays being a bitter tacky loser :rip: 

Wasn’t she praising jaymes in the confessional 

she really shouldn’t have came back :ahh:

I am a heidi stan but yea that gap on the clothes… EVERY runway… 

Kandy, Jimbo and Alexis are the only stars this season

The rest are just there.

How is it that every Naysha wig looks so flat

Jimbo the Shea of this season :ahh:

were getting another AS5 

Um... where's the TALENT show and the reading challenge? If something works... why change it? Who thought it was a good idea to go back to the S12 format for AS8?

The Alexis moment in the first episode of Untucked. :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

WTF was that? :redface:

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

The Alexis moment in the first episode of Untucked. :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Acting.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I just witnessed it I'm so confused :deadbanana2: get those feelings out I guess. 

Honestly I didn't realize I'd be this happy to see Jessica back I love my season 2 girlies so much.

Except for Alexis, Kandy, Heidi, Jimbo, Darienne and Jessica, this season feels very filler-ish (even Kandy and Darienne were unfairly carried to the top 2 and 4 respectively in their respective seasons, but at least they have strong personalities, especially Kandy, which has been enjoyable to watch, tbh :deadbanana4:).

Kandy is doing her best but Chile 

a solid top contender would steamroll this season

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

When I saw her come out in this... is she ******* serious :rip:

CBbEQpQ.png

b0c67d9adfab0268d595585507e82412.png

Growth is in the negative numbers :deadbanana4:

Her taste level IS SO SHITTY, I guess thats the balance of being such an attractive man and still trying to be a cunty drag queen.

Shes stuck and not fully committed to drag, its clear.

6 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Her taste level IS SO SHITTY, I guess thats the balance of being such an attractive man and still trying to be a cunty drag queen.

Shes stuck and not fully committed to drag, its clear.

To be fair, the taste level of most of the queens on this season is abysmal. Kahanna, Jimbo and surprisingly Jaymes are the only ones who feel like they’ve had elevated looks. 

Why were you all hyping Lala pre-season?! She is not giving anything so far :deadbanana2:

I was hesistant about this season because of the cast but I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and now I'm regretting it because both episodes were so mediocre :doc:

There's something deeply offputting about Naysha and I can't put my finger on it. I don't know if it's the nasty spirit she has towards the show at Roscoe's or the fact that she's insanely cocky for someone who had THREE chances to last more than two episodes on the show and failed each time.

I'm not familiar with the Miss Continental pageant but did the talented queens just not show up the year Naysha won? :rip:

very mid start to the season 

if i had to guess i'd say top 4 is probably kandy, jimbo, heidi and alexis or darienne

I love Heidi but the gap tooth outfits have to stop 

Alexis Icon Michelle in that first untucked episode :deadbanana2:

Proving once again that she is one of the top Drag Race characters of all time.

and Monica Beverly Hillz is VERY good at giving face- STANK face :deadbanana4: 

her solid frown during the entire time Adele Dazim was talking to them :dies:  Another ICON.

it was fine to see Naysha go. She really doesn’t bring much, unfortunately. But I was bummed to see Monica gone. She doesn’t bring much either but she has so much C. and N. in a unique way…so I guess she also is bringing the U. in that she is Uniquely Charismatic in an uncomfortable way hahaha. Her emotions are all over her face and I live for it.

the episodes were definitely sub par but both Untuckeds were better than the episodes.

I felt Pangina missed an opportunity to pull out Jimbo’s lip stick after winning the lip sync. That would have been a funny little gag. Overall- both Lip Sync Assassins served. Too bad the edit for both lip syncs was choppy garbage. Wyd production?!

18 hours ago, Jaye said:

we LOVE Valentina's Drag Race

I went from OVH, to stanning her for embracing her delusion in AS4, and now I think she will be the perfect co-host to queen Banana! What a great hosting duo!

also, can’t wait for Alexis Michelle’s Drag Race when Ru finally retires.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Alexis Icon Michelle in that first untucked episode :deadbanana2:

Proving once again that she is one of the top Drag Race characters of all time.

ICON.

She is camp personified.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.