RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

53 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

In my experience, people that say "I don't tell lies" are usually the BIGGEST liars so for that alone I'm going to believe Loosey. :skull:

WRONG

Stop judging these girls on assumptions we know Loosey is a two face fake girl which is why she got dragged in the first place Mistress has never been that girl it’s honestly crazy that you say that :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I'm having steak and eggs for dinner

Oh, so now you wanna feign ignorance when it's someone else said it and not me? Stay true to your namesake I see.

2 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Mistress said she didn't lie and Loosey said she would never say it. So either one of them is doubling down on a lie or one of them is mistaken. Like maybe Loosey forgot she said that or maybe Mistress misheard something else she said or misremembered a comment or something. People do make legit mistakes sometimes. We will probably never know the truth of this one. 

honestly I feel like the whole moment was either manufactured or something dumb MIB said and doesn't remember. it also was boring and produced nothing

i think it’s kinda clear from how Mistress reacted to Irene that she lied about that $h!t that “Loosey” said …. it sounds like something Mistress would say/think in her own mind anyway :toofunny3: she also didn’t deny it at all, just deflected and tried to shade Irene in the process

The biggest gag would be Irene making the whole thing up :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Life Savers said:

I’m talking about Tina Burner. When has Valentina ever been referred to as Tina? :rip:

Lmaoooo you are right. I guess I thought you meant valenTINA because of the ongoing conversation with this other user saying Valentina had an accent as well or some BS. Sorry sorry! 

6 hours ago, EscapismRoars said:

this is a whole lotta assuming

no proof she lied.. no proof she was talking about Loosey when she was talking about bullying.. and it was already confirmed Loosey was punching back at Mistress. 

Mistress would have definitely remembered and doubled down if it was true. Her whole ‘issue’ with Loosey is that she’s ‘two faced’ and she wouldn’t forget what she allegedly said about Irene because it’s damning evidence to justify her dislike for Loosey.

Who else could the bullying statement be about? Marcia spoke up when Mistress’s account was blocked, so it’s not her. Mistress was also referring to when her and Luxx were getting hate, and that only happened when they ganged up on Loosey.

11 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Mistress was the star of the reunion but she seems unnecessary bothered by Loosey. Lying about what Loosey said about Irene was malicious and nasty.  Also her pointed (false) shade at Loosey for ‘not speaking up about social media bullying’ when she’s been constantly punching down on her all season long… Like you can’t tear someone down all season and then expect that person to defend you once you get called out online :rip:

Tea. I looove the b*tch, but it looks like she really enjoys shading and fighting with Loosey for some reason which is super weird considering Loosey doesn’t fight back for the most part and I’d think that Mistress is one that enjoys a fair fight.

Poppy and Marcia had the best entrance lines of the reunion, with the former also having a truly iconic outfit.

Irene showed C.U.N.T. once again for saying what everyone at home was thinking when she called out Salina for her fake accent.

If anyone had a doubt, Sasha is 100% winning after they showed that clip of Ru stanning her.

Last but not least, thanks @Bimbo for hosting! :heart2:

11 hours ago, Life Savers said:

I’m talking about Tina Burner. When has Valentina ever been referred to as Tina? :rip:

:ahh:I was like how did you get there 

still so weird some people don't get this is a tv show for entertainment :toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Looser trying DESPERATELY to prove her drag isn't generic :skull:

The makeup isn’t totally there for me but it’s a lot less than generic than Marcia’s.

Yes, Loosey is somewhat “generic”, but more than anything, I just think her taste level is not always there. Like her look for the Reunion was hideous. But this Loosey is generic narrative is not really the tea when there’s some girls who were a lot more generic (see: Marcia’s entire runway package, Jax, Amethyst…)

why does mother look busted. what's up with the lips and overall her face :huh:

Edited by unino

8 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

The makeup isn’t totally there for me but it’s a lot less than generic than Marcia’s.

Yes, Loosey is somewhat “generic”, but more than anything, I just think her taste level is not always there. Like her look for the Reunion was hideous. But this Loosey is generic narrative is not really the tea when there’s some girls who were a lot more generic (see: Marcia’s entire runway package, Jax, Amethyst…)

I don't think there is anything wrong with being generic. Is anyone on this cast truly unique? The show has gone for so many seasons now so it does feel like everything has been done before and that's fine.

I just find it so funny how Loosey is SO bothered at being called generic. Why doesn't she just let loose and accept it? :rofl:

11 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

pedestrian is not generic. loosey signature drag looks like miz cracker but with actual talents. 

I like that Loosey look tbh. It's a lot more successful than the spooky/horror inspired looks she served on the show. I just think generic was the wrong word, loosey doesn't have as strong of a brand as a lot of the other queens and her looks could often do with a little more creativity and better execution. Maybe she will get the hang of it by the time she shows up on an all stars. 

Loosey looks amazing. Her Victoria Black serve :clap3:  easily the best of the horror inspired looks she's shown. I love that she's a genre stan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.