RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Draper. said:

I think Jaida would’ve done a better Regina George than Yvie and Yvie would’ve certainly played a better nerd. Meh.

Shea, Raja and Yvie were SHOOTS on the runway for me, but I loved every single look.

Happy with both Raja and Viv on the top, but I know that both Shea and Monet are not happy to be the contestants with most high placements and less stars. The lip sync was fun.

I don't think they know who places "high" while filming... only top 2. That being said they have both been super consistent but so have Trinity & Viv.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I'm going to have to stop reading this thread because people are spoiling. Really ******* uncool.

Calling out someone for their enthusiasm over a queen and saying "they clearly read the spoilers" is just as bad as spoiling yourself. Who the hell cares?

Not y’all still thinking that the runways matter to the judges :bibliahh:

This episode was boring and the runway was ugly. But then again I hate this challenge every time they do it. The runway category was just very uninspired. The producers are running on fumes.

Ru really thought people were going to gag over Shea’s look. It was a messy look and similar to something she had presented before :zzz:

Vivienne on the runway looked so much like Trinity to me. Or maybe it was just the train that brought me there. Either way, Viv was serving Trinity today.

6 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

I don't think they know who places "high" while filming... only top 2. That being said they have both been super consistent but so have Trinity & Viv.

I mean, they probably even film high placements for every queen every week and then edit them to even everyone. :deadbanana2:

Just now, Draper. said:

I mean, they probably even film high placements for every queen every week and then edit them to even everyone. :deadbanana2:

Right but that happens while the girls are in untucked so they have no clue.

• ATRL Moderator

runway this week was

raja > viv > yvie > jaida > monet > shea > jinkx > trinity

i spilled!

All of the top drag race tweets being unanimous praise for RAJA :clap3: the people's winner! 

1 minute ago, Rabbit said:

All of the top drag race tweets being unanimous praise for RAJA :clap3: the people's winner! 

As deserved :clap3:

Just watched this damn Vivienne is a ******* MONSTER. She could be in movies for real :jonny5:

It was Viv > Raja = Monet for me. Monet had the better scene with her death but Raja's runway look absolutely DEMOLISHED :jonny5:

Jinkx BOMBING tho I thot she was an actress?

mooo.gif

Raja and Yvie completely demolished the other girls on the runway this week.

mooo.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Jinkx was one of the worst wasn't she? 

mooo.gif

I don't want to be the one, but I can't believe Shea TAINTED her runway with those ugly stripper shoes. WTF was she thinking?

:lee2:

The Viv should get Pangina level support, if not more. At least she is not responsible for a shitty All Star season and she is not hated by the cast like Ms. Heals but you all not ready for that convo.

Plastic Tiara: *does demonic voice*

Judges: Ewww we hate you, BOTTOM 6

Jinkx: *does demonic voice*

Judges: OMG WRAP HA AN OSCAR :clap3:

Who chooses those lip-sync songs? I mean seriously, it can't be that same gay intern who picked S14 songs. At least we could have gotten ''Can't Touch This'' instead?

Condragulations Yvie, you got your first TOOT from me.

A christmas episode in June like ugh. I was expecting more high budget challenges for this season tbh. 

I loved that Christmas challenge!:jonny5::dies::duca:

Viv, Monet, and Jynx are definitely Top 3!

Monet being robbed is not cute. I really didn’t think Raja served in the challenge or on the runway that much. 

I think Raja is a style icon and she has had several incredible looks this season, but she’s also had a bunch of busy/cluttered looks that needed to be edited down. Bare arms would’ve done a lot for this look imo.

Jaida are on the runway tbh. I never expected Big Comfy Couch stan representation on Drag Race :heart2: 

Jinkx flopped tho. She hammed it up way too much. 

I still think she is likely to win the season though. Her Snatch Game is by far the best + most memorable moment of the season so far, which counts a lot in her favor in terms of winning imo 

Yvie and Raja ATE the runway :jonny6: so happy for Raja this week. Viv’s lip sync was the definition of trying to hard to be funny (like Trinity’s Right Round on AS4)

1 hour ago, Lord Gaga said:

I can't wait for another winners season with Lawrence back.

:jonny4: yes I need this to happen 

Guys there are only 8 queens this season, all of which we’ve watched one or two seasons on tv, follow this socials and Stan their drag. Why does is matter who we are rooting for, no matter how they performed in the competition? 

I’d understand if this was a regular season and you supported an unknown who consistently flopped/payola’d (Bosco), then it easy to say you read spoilers. But this are girls we’ve always rooted for, stop the hate. 

if Bob flops all throughout AW2, I’ll still root for her to the very end. 

Untucked was much more enjoyable this week without the guest judge coming in to talk. They usually drag on.

So my thoughts…

Viv & Monet were the clear top 2. Raja didn’t stand out in the acting and her look wasn’t on theme for me. Seems like a pity win. “Looks like there’s room for everyone” is taking on a whole new meaning this season with only positive critiques, everyone winning a lip sync even if they aren’t the best and these stars :deadbanana:

that said my #1 girl Trinity looked awful on the runway. Wtf was that? 

9 hours ago, xrosup said:

AS6 was super bad. You're not missing anything the worst drag race season.

snappedT

ib3TEbe.gif

I think the runway only matters to the judges if the challenge performances are close and if the look is exceptionally good or ostentatiously bad 

but I also agree that besides Viv slaying this episode they wanted to make sure raja gets at least one more win before the end lol 

Edited by Rigalo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.