RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

So happy all 4 of the girls made the finale :heart2: This is SUCH a sickening Top4 - I adore all of them :heart2: 

I was kinda expecting Luxx to win this episode, but her and Sasha were clearly the best, so I'm not mad about who won.

Team Sasha for the finale :heart2:

Love all 4, wouldn't be devastated with anyone winning, but yeah, Sasha clearly deserves!

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda been wondering for some time why Anetra has the most fan support of the 4? She’s definitely sweet and talented but the other 3 are just as talented but with much more personality so what’s the reason? Attractiveness?

2 minutes ago, Daylight said:

Kinda been wondering for some time why Anetra has the most fan support of the 4? She’s definitely sweet and talented but the other 3 are just as talented but with much more personality so what’s the reason? Attractiveness?

She has momentum the whole season from ep 1 talent show. And she has been given very heroic edit from Lalaparuza. Not to mention she's very relatable with her background stories as well.

3 minutes ago, Daylight said:

Attractiveness, likeability, great first impression, and most of all some underdog syndrome.

Her arc is the perfect one for the casual fans. Brilliant opening episode, lull mid-season where she's looked over, some killer lipsyncs and close calls, and then a surprising comeback with two wins right at the end of the competition.

Also I don't belive it would be Sasha vs Anetra at the finl showdown again, unless they make the top 4 perform their own number like last year then hand pick the top 2 anyway.

If it's LSFYC, then it's very highly that Anetra would pick Sasha first round and vice versa, since they both wanna fight the best.

And both Mistress and Luxx know that the producer would want that ending too. So they just need to make a pact to pick each other first round too, so at least 1 of them get to the end ala Taylor TTuck vs Peppermint.

8 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Is this the first time the entire finale is made up of POC? :eek:

3rd time in herstory I believe. S3 and S8 also had all PoC finalists.

Edited by Rep2000

Ru is so proud of luxx. You can see it in her eyes :weeps:

sasha had me questioning things in that video outfit 

23 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Also I don't belive it would be Sasha vs Anetra at the finl showdown again, unless they make the top 4 perform their own number like last year then hand pick the top 2 anyway.

If it's LSFYC, then it's very highly that Anetra would pick Sasha first round and vice versa, since they both wanna fight the best.

And both Mistress and Luxx know that the producer would want that ending too. So they just need to make a pact to pick each other first round too, so at least 1 of them get to the end ala Taylor TTuck vs Peppermint.

and then we’d need Mistress to just Sasha Velour her way to top 2 where she will destroy Anetra/Sasha with next level gags

Pp8ZEgP.giff

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

and then we’d need Mistress to just Sasha Velour her way to top 2 where she will destroy Anetra/Sasha with next level gags

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Can't wait for her 13 ruveals back to back to back :WAP:

24 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Can't wait for her 13 ruveals back to back to back :WAP:

Yup we need her to completely reinvent these finale lipsync gags just like Sasha Velour did :redface:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I hate to admit it but I think Anetra will probably win now that I think about it :rip: Of everyone, Anetra is the one who has the most winner-like edit. 

Anetra has had her ups and downs but she’s the “hero” of the season. I wouldn’t doubt that they play into the Anetra being able to hold a candle to Sasha storyline, make them the top 2, and have Anetra beat her.

Sasha’s storyline is basically just showing that she can live up to her own hype, and she’s done that. The way they praised Anetra this episode definitely felt like a winner edit to me.

Just as far as trajectory goes, I see Anetra taking it which is kind of tragic but whatever :skull: 

or they could simply give her the win this week. they could easily justify it given that Mistrees is the only one who truly BOMBED.

Sasha IS winning.

Edited by dumbsparce

• ATRL Moderator

Sasha is a snooze, but I'm ok with her winning since, as others have pointed out, it means we won't have to see her on All Stars. (And you KNOW she'd get an automatic crown.) I want to see Mistress, Luxx, and Loosey on AS someday.

Imagine Sasha on AW2 with queens like Bob, Bianca, Bebe, Aquaria, Priyanka, Lawrence.... She would get less screentime than Robin Fierce :ahh:

praying Anetra and Sasha pull an Asia O’ Hara 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Imagine Sasha on AW2 with queens like Bob, Bianca, Bebe, Aquaria, Priyanka, Lawrence.... She would get less screentime than Robin Fierce :ahh:

the-talk-confused.gif

#TEAMMISTRESS

She's the Queen of the people. ENDED Anetra in that lipsync. Served comedy, shade, iconic lines, glamour and beauty.

I know she won't win (Anetra and Sasha have 3 times the amount of instagram/twitter likes than the other two) but she will always be my winner.

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

Yup we need her to completely reinvent these finale lipsync gags just like Sasha Velour did :redface:

As if she has the creativity to pull that off. At most she'll rip her clothes and wigs more gracefully than Silky did at the S11 finale.

I love love Sasha and think she will win but Luxx deserved the win this week.

• ATRL Moderator
51 minutes ago, Subomie said:

the-talk-confused.gif

What? I was naming girls who would hog confessional time from Sasha.

1 minute ago, dumbsparce said:

As if she has the creativity to pull that off. At most she'll rip her clothes and wigs more gracefully than Silky did at the S11 finale.

god i hope she proves all the OMIBH like you wrong 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

• ATRL Moderator

verse: sasha > luxx > mistress > anetra

choreo: sasha > luxx > anetra > mistress

runway: anetra > sasha > mistress > luxx

correct judging once again :michael:

Anetra is not going to win. :toofunny3: She has the wins, but she doesn't have the track record or polish. She's getting a bit of the Bimini treatment right now, taking off in the later half of the competition and becoming a fan favorite. But I can't see them crowning her over Sasha.

Overall, I think Sasha performed well but her run does seem underwhelming to me for some reason. Like she's a silent killer. She did very well in the beginning of the competition - Talent show, All Queens Go To Heaven, House of Fashion and Old Friends Gold. Of course the Crystal Ball win but some say she didn't deserve that (which I disagree with, she absolutely did)

Then there's Snatch Game where she was basically edited out (similar to Daytona Wind 2, where she didn't have a big part), and Two Queens, One Joke where she struggled with Anetra, so I guess it's fair to say comedy isn't her strong suit which is fine not every winner needs to be a comedian. She did seem a bit nervous in the interview with Charro but I think I agree with her getting the win there, but I'd have to rewatch.

I think she deserves the win. Anyone else wouldn't make sense. Anetra's edit has been very favorable but I'm getting more "underdog" than winner.

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Sasha is a snooze, but I'm ok with her winning since, as others have pointed out, it means we won't have to see her on All Stars. (And you KNOW she'd get an automatic crown.) I want to see Mistress, Luxx, and Loosey on AS someday.

Sasha would be the Jaida of AW2, except she would kill every single lipsync and performing challenges. Like, which ***** on that line up can challenge her in a lipsync? I can only think of Bob and Bebe can hold their own. The rest? She devours.

2 hours ago, Daylight said:

they love a powerhouse performer and her personality is not offensive. might be close to the way they love yvie during her season. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.