RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Shea is so annoying and not even as good and mighty as she think she is. Then certain users in here wonder why people don't like her :toofunny3:

And she shouldn't even complain, they gave her her uneventful AS5 win out of pity and because she was being entitled and a crybaby about her infamous lost to Sasha

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Reveal hidden contents

Do they? The only thing I know is that the four queens with most stars do a lip sync battle for the crown, to me that's what getting to the end means.

Well I wonder. Maybe they'll just cut the 4 this next episode? :michael:

10 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I think Bob just hates Trinity in general cause she’s been an OTH since episode 1 :skull: 

That’s kind of the issue with Bob as a host. She has people she hates (Trinity, Jorgeous in S14, Blair in AS5, etc) who can do nothing right and then faves (Raja, Angeria, Alexis Mateo, etc) who can do no wrong. I mean I get it, I’m the exact same way, but it’s not really the best for a host of a review show to be that way. I’d rather hear more objective opinions, which is another reason why I think Monet did a better job on the PitStop.

YES! Monet & Trixie best at being objective hosts, but honestly I remember Bob being a better host for season 12 and all stars 5 :rip: 

I never ‘clicked’ with Shea because she feels way too rehearsed and not-genuine AT ALL.

If you have to put anything with the SPOILER then this isn't a place to write it. 

Go to the spoiled forum. 

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I’d rather hear more objective opinions, which is another reason why I think Monet did a better job on the PitStop.

Now sis, isn't this an oxymoron? :-*

But yeah, you're right that Bob makes her personal opinions of the queens more obvious than the other hosts, but imo she's still the better host because she's simply funnier.

Furthermore, I don't really know why anyone needs an "objective" review of Drag Race—we watched the episode with our own eyes. Personally, I want Bob's take on the episode, not a plot summary.

1 hour ago, Whis said:

I never ‘clicked’ with Shea because she feels way too rehearsed and not-genuine AT ALL.

Same, i found her VERY annoying on her original season, i've never understood the love for her post-season. To me the fave was obviously Trinity.

But she did win me on All Stars 5. I'm nowhere near a fan and i still cringe sometimes when she speaks but i do not hate her and i find her likeable sometimes.

Jinkx is amazing and one of the absolute best this season but also insanely overrated and favored, anyone who says otherwise is delusional, But Shea this is not it girl. 

Oh wow, I didn't expect Secret Celebrity Drag Race to come back this year! :eek:

The revamped format looks very promising, I'm definitely more interested than I was for S1.

The masked singer meets drag race, seems like it's gonna be fun. :clap3:S1 was not good, but this new format is very interesting.

Forgot to mention, not Jujubee again :rip:

Oops double post

Edited by KaledKalil

• ATRL Moderator

Hmm, idk because the only thing I liked about the first season was seeing the OG drag queens back. Looks like this season is gonna focus primarily on the "celebs" instead :katie:

Way more interested in this kind of celebrity Drag Race than the first season, good idea for a revamp :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Seffers said:

ooh this looks good

The chills I got watching this. THIS LOOKS AMAZING.

They dont sound like celebrities

4 minutes ago, Giancor said:

They dont sound like 

Neither the first season ones:rip:

Rewatching the roast, really anyone could have justifiably won except Shea and Jaida.

My goodness, Jaida :skull: What was that? 

• ATRL Moderator

So basically it’s the Masked Singer but with drag?

Very interesting format now, much more exciting that what they tried in S1.  I can see this truly taking off. 

I didn’t hate the S1 format but I actually prefer that to this revamped The Masked Singer-esque format. :monkey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.