RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

What did my good sis Bob smoke on The Pit Stop ? Not her acting as if Trinity damn near BOMBED the roast ????

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just re-watched Raja's stand up and on what planet that is not earth did she do even slightly better than Trinity ?

the Shea drags are sending me :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Did shea spoil the next episode on twitter with her replies?? :skull:

.....is that really gonna happen? :deadbanana4: and she had the nerve to call riggory :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

.....is that really gonna happen? :deadbanana4: and she had the nerve to call riggory :deadbanana4:

Quite ironic.

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

What did my good sis Bob smoke on The Pit Stop ? Not her acting as if Trinity damn near BOMBED the roast ????

I think Bob just hates Trinity in general cause she’s been an OTH since episode 1 :skull: 

That’s kind of the issue with Bob as a host. She has people she hates (Trinity, Jorgeous in S14, Blair in AS5, etc) who can do nothing right and then faves (Raja, Angeria, Alexis Mateo, etc) who can do no wrong. I mean I get it, I’m the exact same way, but it’s not really the best for a host of a review show to be that way. I’d rather hear more objective opinions, which is another reason why I think Monet did a better job on the PitStop.

• ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

She has people she hates (Trinity, Jorgeous in S14, Blair in AS5, etc) who can do nothing right and then faves (Raja, Angeria, Alexis Mateo, etc) who can do no wrong.

Bob has excellent taste.  

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Or how Cracker’s ball win should have gone to Shea :coffee2:

No way, especially with that ugly overrated second runway. :biblio: Both Shea and Cracker won the right episodes in that season. Maybe without the twist, both Juju and Shea would have had less bottoms (maybe a double win in the Snatch Game and a 3-queens lipsync for their legacy), but that's it. :michael:

Edited by Roberto

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Bob has excellent taste.  

Sometimes she's serving delusion tho girl. Example: her saying Bosco won the lipsync against Jorgeous cause Bob is an OJH. Like, I support the faves and the taste (most of the time) but we gotta call a spade a spade sometimes :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Bob has being subtly hating on Trinity all season. I have a feeling Monet and Bob were dragging Trinity behind closed doors after AS4 for the last couple years and then seeing Monet and Trinity acting so close on camera triggered ha! 

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I don't know why I can't put things in spoiler tags right now but in vague terms I think Monet was just referring to the non-elimination part of the this season.

Wild if her AND the editors didn't catch that and it is a spoiler because they have been censoring on SR a lot lately. 

They're only available on mobile for some reason, but you can use them on desktop by wrapping the content in [*spoiler][/*spoiler] (just remove the *) :ihype:

I don't know, some people in the comments noticed it too. We know AS7 is a non elimination season with only the best performing queens being able to participate in the lip sync smackdown for the crown, so her saying she got to the end sounded like she inadvertently spoiled her placement.

Anyway, it looks like the next episode will be juicy. I can't wait! :duca:

4 hours ago, FAN said:

Bob has being subtly hating on Trinity all season. I have a feeling Monet and Bob were dragging Trinity behind closed doors after AS4 for the last couple years and then seeing Monet and Trinity acting so close on camera triggered ha! 

They both have been dragging her openly since the SheDevil scandal :rip:

By the way, I didn't see enough love for Wintergreen. Miss thing looks and acts like she's been a drag queen for years, I stan! :clap3:

23 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Shea's Twitter is a MESS, there's no way a secure person would sit there and reply to all these hate tweets :rip:

Well she’s obviously not

Shea BEEN messy though. Remember when she said "what if they never air the season and just keep it in a vault" months before AS5 was even announced

8 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Just re-watched Raja's stand up and on what planet that is not earth did she do even slightly better than Trinity ?

It had great jokes, but the rhythm was off. You can tell it’s edited to be better too. She was clearly not in the top half for me.

Monet could have been way better had she not spent most of the roast reading. Like, you can check your notes but you have to deliver the joke to the audience (like The Viv).

Who the **** is the person on the Pit Stop this week. This is unwatchable, please only invite drag queens

Jaida explaining that she's a pleasure top was peak Drag Race moment

12 hours ago, Hephaestus said:
  Hide contents

At 52:00 she says that for her first season (S10) she lasted for 10 episodes and for the other two (AS4 and AS7) she got to the end.

It’s kinda wild that she let it slip :deadbanana:

You're reaching and they're talking about episodes. Literally everyone on this season makes it to the end.

11 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

bob has never liked trinity.

10 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

You're reaching and they're talking about episodes. Literally everyone on this season makes it to the end.

Do they? The only thing I know is that the four queens with most stars do a lip sync battle for the crown, to me that's what getting to the end means.

• ATRL Moderator

take it to the spoiled thread or stop talking about it 

2 hours ago, Nikko said:

Shea BEEN messy though. Remember when she said "what if they never air the season and just keep it in a vault" months before AS5 was even announced

I don't remember this. Why did she say that? :deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I think Bob just hates Trinity in general cause she’s been an OTH since episode 1 :skull: 

That’s kind of the issue with Bob as a host. She has people she hates (Trinity, Jorgeous in S14, Blair in AS5, etc) who can do nothing right and then faves (Raja, Angeria, Alexis Mateo, etc) who can do no wrong. I mean I get it, I’m the exact same way, but it’s not really the best for a host of a review show to be that way. I’d rather hear more objective opinions, which is another reason why I think Monet did a better job on the PitStop.

Bob has inmaculate taste

Best winner best taste:clap3:

She is right Fact are facts America, World

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.