RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 11/5/2023 at 1:33 PM, genetic fail said:

lpO7CAx.jpg

170. Orion Story

Season 14 (13/14)

Average: 3.449

10s: @Heirloom@Namigo

0s x10: @Antonini@D-@-N@G.U.Y@Gigii@HotFriedChicken@Ice@PinkBox@R.E.M.@shark_heather@Thanatos

For a queen on a recent season, she's not very memorable. I only remember her flopping against Jorgeous on an Ava Max lipsync.

AErLf1R.jpg

169. Tempest DuJour

Season 7 (12/14)

Average: 3.461

10: @PinkBox

0s x5: @D-@-N@Fetish for MiMi@KaledKalil@killer_rose@LionH3art

At 47 years at the time of filming, she is one of the oldest queens to ever compete on Drag Race.

H5VSF8K.jpg

168. Miz Cracker

Season 10 (12/14)

All Stars 5 (9/10)

Average: 3.472

11s: @Fetish for MiMi@jeffreyy@kipperskipper

0s x22: @Antonini@Bimbo@D-@-N@Dekkan@Fancyhoodlum@Galang@genetic fail@Heirloom@Hephaestus@HonourableVomit@HotFriedChicken@Hurem@Jacobdaniel@KaledKalil@killer_rose@madonnas@Namigo@Sheegs@Subomie@sugrbby666@Unoriginal@Whis

The Chop (-5) x4: @CroNich@khalyan@roso@Why

I'll let yall do the dragging.

RKHm0kM.jpg

167. Kimora Blac

Season 9 (14/14)

Average: 3.489

9: @#1Pokpaker@CroNich

0: @Antonini@D-@-N

Put some respect on the star of "Wait, What?" because not a lot of early outs can get their own WOW show.

AgOhM9g.jpg

166. The Princess

Season 4 (11/13)

Average: 3.500

9: @SaveTheDay

0s x7: @butterflymimi@D-@-N@Devon Robot@dumbsparce@Fetish for MiMi@Gigii@LionH3art

Dare I say she was eliminated too early? Season 4 had less interesting queens who got further than her.

I have yet to this day have heard legitimate reasons as to why some of you obsessed haters hate Miz Cracker so much? She’s definitely not one of my favorites, but I don’t have this extreme bias hate for her? What’s the tea?? 

also, is there a recap list for all the rankings so far. I haven’t logged in for a while I’ve had a couple of busy weeks.

And HOLD UP- why is Sharon Needles still in this? Tbh, it broke my ******* heart to give her a 1 or whatever I gave her. Bc she truly ATE season 4 and was one of my favorite winners ever. But to see how unapologetic she was when asked about her past racist behavior was so unfortunate.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/5/2023 at 2:50 PM, khalyan said:

I've never understood the Kornbread dislike either 

??? She’s a miserable hater. What’s hard to understand?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I have yet to this day have heard legitimate reasons as to why some of you obsessed haters hate Miz Cracker so much? She’s definitely not one of my favorites, but I don’t have this extreme bias hate for her? What’s the tea?? 

also, is there a recap list for all the rankings so far. I haven’t logged in for a while I’ve had a couple of busy weeks.

And HOLD UP- why is Sharon Needles still in this? Tbh, it broke my ******* heart to give her a 1 or whatever I gave her. Bc she truly ATE season 4 and was one of my favorite winners ever. But to see how unapologetic she was when asked about her past racist behavior was so unfortunate.

Cracker has no talents. She can’t dance, she can’t perform, she is not funny, she doesn’t serve looks. She has defending stealthing, a form of sexual assault, in an article for Slate before. She is comfortable damaging people’s personal property without remorse. She weaponized the fanbase to attack black queens in a time where black queens were speaking up against racism in the fanbase and continued to do so even after those issues were explained to her. 

• Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Cracker has no talents. She can’t dance, she can’t perform, she is not funny, she doesn’t serve looks. She has defending stealthing, a form of sexual assault, in an article for Slate before. She is comfortable damaging people’s personal property without remorse. She weaponized the fanbase to attack black queens in a time where black queens were speaking up against racism in the fanbase and continued to do so even after those issues were explained to her. 

not having it jackie christie GIF by VH1

I don’t follow many of the queens enough outside of the show.

i do, however, follow Trixie Mattel outside the show and you all showed your asses, time and time again, by sabotaging her in these rates. Trixie dominates. She’s full of Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent. And instead of being annoyed at the sabotage she receives from this forum, I find it rather enjoyable bc the obsession with hating her is rooted in deep envy. 🤭 

as for MIB making it to top 40, y’all are pathetic. :giraffe:

Edited by Gwegend
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Valentina, Bianca, Gia (plz no), Jasmine, daya? 

LSA: Coco, Villain: Daya, Winner: Bebe, Controversial figure: Nina Bonina Brown, Shocking exit: Ben

JyuNbcY.jpg

40. Utica

Season 13 (2/13)

Average: 7.955

11s x22: @bestfiction@butterflymimi@CBC@Claymore@Dekkan@Devon Robot@Fancyhoodlum@Gigii@Guy12345@jeffreyy@killer_rose@kipperskipper@LastKiss@leightxn@LionH3art@OreGuy@Rabbit@Tempo@Titsanny@ucanfma@unino@wehan6

10s x7: @#1Pokpaker@1000formsofacting@CroNich@Heirloom@kataraqueen@Namigo@Thanatos

1: @Galaxy

Fashion Icon, Comedic Genius, Lip Sync Assassin and True Winner of S13 Utica Queen, as she is often referred to in this thread.

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Utica top 40 feels right :clap3:  

One of the most unique personalities to come out of this show.

• Like 2

nYkghy9.jpg

39. Daya Betty

Season 14 (2/14)

Average: 7.966

11s x19: @#1Pokpaker@Antonini@Anvarie@butterflymimi@CBC@Cottonmouth@Dekkan@dumbsparce@Guy12345@Gwegend@killer_rose@Little Dark Age@madonnas@ninasayers@OreGuy@Rabbit@roso@SitarHero@ucanfma

10s x10: @1998tweety@Claymore@D-@-N@Devon Robot@Jacobdaniel@jeffreyy@LastKiss@Namigo@Scooter@Subomie

0: @Fancyhoodlum@Galaxy

The first queen to get all possible placements on a single season (Win, Top 2, High, Safe, Low, Bottom 2, Bottom 3, Elim, Return). The first queen on a regular US franchise to make the finale after being eliminated. And, most importantly, the first queen to swallow a dragonfly.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• ATRL Moderator

She really breathed life into s14 that’s for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Daya is definitely one of the most dynamic main characters from recent seasons 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Utica is one of the few queens from the newer seasons that has full C.U.N.T. I should've given her my 15

Where is that Comedy Genius - Lipsync Assassin gif of hers? 

• Like 3

nGEowt9.jpg

38. Courtney Act

Season 6 (5/14)

Average: 7.978

Queen of All Queens (15): @slimfem

11s x8: @1000formsofacting@Anvarie@Gateau@genetic fail@kataraqueen@PinkBox@Scooter@Sheegs

10s x15: @??????@#1Pokpaker@Antonini@Devon Robot@Galaxy@Hephaestus@LastKiss@mindbender@Namigo@OreGuy@Save The Day@Shinning@Tempo@wehan6@Whis

1: @Thanatos

Reality TV Royalty! She may not have won (and forever despised by Ru) but she did win Celebrity Big Brother UK, something Michelle, Carson and Ross failed to achieve. She was also the runner-up on Dancing with the Stars Australia and has been collecting reality TV appearances like infinity stones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

She seems like a great person, but VERY boring TV.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.