RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

We all bag on Ru and the producers, but somehow they always get it right, and i cant stand it. Monet best get an MCU acting role.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Monétion, we lost

Not the snub from her own country! It be your own countrymen. Viv must be fuming too! 

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

joint 20th best

this list shows how truly irrelevant track record is as some of the most successful girls that have come out of the show are missing (Trixie, Katya, Tayce, Bimini, Jinkx, Symone, Shangela etc).

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

this list shows how truly irrelevant track record is as some of the most successful girls that have come out of the show are missing (Trixie, Katya, Tayce, Bimini, Jinkx, Symone, Shangela etc).

their best track records (e.g. as3 for shangela and trixie, as2 for katya) put them at:

bimini: 22nd (uk2)

jinkx: 27th (as7)

symone: 59th (s14)

shangela: 78th (as3)

katya: 97th (as2)

trixie: 138th (as3)

tayce: 283rd (uk2)

Honestly, I think track record in numerical form is an imperfect way to measure a queen's run. Like... a queen who falls into the bottom two and gives a killer lipsync ends the episode in a much better place than the girls who placed low, or even safe.

My problem with those ratings is the arbitrary numbers. Someone might have been low arbitrarily (AS5-) and they get a 3? Why is a high (which sometimes is not even clear) 8? Jinkx should be much higher for both of her seasons considering how she actually did. 

Going into this season, I was a *HUGE* fan of Sasha Colby (still am). After watching the whole season, I want Anetra to win. Everyone knew who Sasha Colby was... no one knew who Anetra was. The fact that Anetra has catapulted herself onto the same level as Sasha Colby is astounding. Anetra can also benefit the most out of winning. Sasha Colby is already a legend. I would GAG if they did a tie.

On any other season, I feel like Mistress would be the correct choice since she is so polished, old school drag & a big girl but Sasha & Anetra was (without a doubt) the Top 2 of the season.

We have seen lopsided track records for the Top 2 in the finale & the "underdog" was the winner. In the case, Anetra & Sasha aren't lopsided. The person who can benefit the most from this crown is Anetra & she earned it. :clap3:

8 minutes ago, DivaDown said:

Going into this season, I was a *HUGE* fan of Sasha Colby (still am). After watching the whole season, I want Anetra to win. Everyone knew who Sasha Colby was... no one knew who Anetra was. The fact that Anetra has catapulted herself onto the same level as Sasha Colby is astounding. Anetra can also benefit the most out of winning. Sasha Colby is already a legend. I would GAG if they did a tie.

On any other season, I feel like Mistress would be the correct choice since she is so polished, old school drag & a big girl but Sasha & Anetra was (without a doubt) the Top 2 of the season.

We have seen lopsided track records for the Top 2 in the finale & the "underdog" was the winner. In the case, Anetra & Sasha aren't lopsided. The person who can benefit the most from this crown is Anetra & she earned it. :clap3:

It’s not a competition for americas next underground drag superstar though. Sasha shouldn’t be penalised because she was already well known…. 

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

My problem with those ratings is the arbitrary numbers. Someone might have been low arbitrarily (AS5-) and they get a 3? Why is a high (which sometimes is not even clear) 8? Jinkx should be much higher for both of her seasons considering how she actually did. 

this is true. salina and loosey bottoming for the rusical is not equivalent to salina's bottom placement for the ball; as7 having no positions lower than safe messes with the track records; dela wouldn't have the track record she has if not for the double winners in as2-4/7 etc

loosey and luxx wouldn't have won any other comedy challenge(?) so how do we measure that win compared to others? it's entirely arbitrary. the placements depend on the competition but people like track records

11 minutes ago, CroNich said:

It’s not a competition for americas next underground drag superstar though. Sasha shouldn’t be penalised because she was already well known…. 

You're entitled to your opinion. I choose not to ignore the fact Sasha was a known legend going into the season. The situation is reminiscent of Brooklyn & Yvie but Anetra has a better track record than Yvie did. Anetra is the star of the season & the crown belongs with the star of the season. :clap3:

I am very new to DragRace, this is actually the first season I have watched (well I watched season 6 while this was going on) so I am very attached to this season and the queens, and I really like all in the top 4, i can't pick a winner :jonny2:

I love MIB, and I was rooting for her to win but after the last episode (the last and most recent impression) I don't know... Luxx had sickening runways but in the overall challenges I don't think she ever stood out. MIB really was the star of the season in terms of entertainment. Anetra was the big surprise and a fierce performer. Sasha, well she is a seasoned STAR and she delivered every single time so she is an obvious winner but I do agree that she has the least to gain from placing first, but then again, why should she be punished just because of that?

Jinkx saying YES to appear on AS7 might be one of the best decisions she's ever made in her life oh my GOD ???!!!  :bloo:

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

she's definitely the weakest of the top 20 imo. you could argue ella is a sneak for being a worse drag queen than the rest but she deserved her track record, whereas rose deserved one win and maybe two bottom placements. idk who else would be a sneak. victoria maybe? but she also deserves her track record (and a high for snatch game :fan:)

as1 judging is a mess but shannel is a legend so idm her being there

Oh I agree borsé is the weakest. Tho maybe sneak wasn't the best word but I would lower some queens, not eALLAh Vadaysus who carried s3 :jonny5:

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

14 as well. The top 7 all got a win, the first since S9.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

Monétion, we lost

Kinxk will never stop winning... Cornét you will never be famous, BOB WON

:jonny2:

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

You sneaking in STINKini :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

14 as well. The top 7 all got a win, the first since S9.

Competition amongst each other….I guess… but 14 has one of the WEAKEST casts, this top 4 oozes winner energy and would stomp S14 with ease. 

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Jinkx saying YES to appear on AS7 might be one of the best decisions she's ever made in her life oh my GOD ???!!!  :bloo:

Thanks to her we don't have Monét as a winner of all winners, THANKS JINKX :clap3:

22 hours ago, madonnas said:

I do like Anetra but it’s confusing as to how she’s winning the fan vote.  Is it the straight audience? No offense to her 

First episode showing + memes.. that's it :skull: 

she's been ass most of the competition

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I mean minus Shangela the last four had more than 4 wins.

I feel like this reunion will be a mess...

all the queens will be reaching for moments 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.