RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

Asia’s runways were MILES better than Aquaria’s. 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like this week is gonna be crystal clear. Past winners for the makeover challenge have always been either dramatic transformations or signature imprints on their makeover partner.

With that said, Sasha & Luxx are in trouble. Neither are dramatic transformations. They apply some lipgloss & eye shadow & call it a day. That's not enough for a makeover.

Mistress is a dramatic change from in drag to out of drag. That is *DEFINITELY* makeover challenge worthy.

Anetra & Loosey have very signature looks. I also think both of them are transferable onto a makeover partner.

Prediction:

Luxx & Sasha bottom 2 - Luxx gone.

Mistress gets her 2nd win of the season!

Top 4: Anetra, Sasha, Mistress & Loosey.

Edited by DivaDown

12 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

She ate the dragonfly too (serving S2 testicle eating mini challenge realness), there's nothing the girl wouldn't do to secure a bag and I respect her for that. The other queens could NEVER!

I miss that hunger on the contestants, when they truly WANTED it :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, unino said:

Fr_XwFbXoAQptZu?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

MOTHER'S SERVING! 

:jonny5:

:jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

32 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I know I didn't see people in here saying Asia's runways in S10 were better than Aquaria's :deadbanana2: get real

Same people also think Monet could host Drag Race. Let them live in their delusion 

Orsay

27 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Now sis... 

I just watched last weeks and what was Salina doing in that lipsync (the judges faces):bibliahh:

what is lossey wearing on the runway  :bibliahh:

And what did they have luxx wearing in the first part of that Rusical :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I’ll be so sad if luxx goes home tonight :jonny2: but here for a mistress win nnn

if Loosey stays and Luxx goes... I will set fire to the ******* rain

• ATRL Administrator

After internal communication with help of the members who have responded to our inquiry, we have reached the following plan of action,

1. User @AvaMax was found to be a duplicate account and both accounts have been permanently banned from the forum

2. User @TheOnlyOne has been thread banned for the next six weeks.  While some of TheOnlyOne’s criticisms have validity and we will be taking steps to address the transparency and fairness within this thread, his rhetoric has crossed the line from advocating to being a part of the criticism he was trying to expose. 

3. User @Solaris has been given an offensive warning for their aggressive behavior today and has been banned for the next 3 months. Even if you are joking, there is a line you cannot cross and we expect respect from all users. 

Overall, we still ask that you report all potentially offensive posts so they are properly brought to staff’s attention.

However, the staff will also be making a better effort to watch this thread ourselves and we’ve opened a dedicated line of communication internally about this thread itself.

Any member who is found to be antagonizing other members will be warned and/or thread banned accordingly.

44 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:rip:

aquaria-shapes-outfit.gif

the fact that Aquaria got away with this really shows the show's bias towards skinny blonde white queens lmao

in the words of Violet: "there is nothing being produced"

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

After internal communication with help of the members who have responded to our inquiry, we have reached the following plan of action,

1. User @AvaMax was found to be a duplicate account and both accounts have been permanently banned from the forum

2. User @TheOnlyOne has been thread banned for the next six weeks.  While some of TheOnlyOne’s criticisms have validity and we will be taking steps to address the transparency and fairness within this thread, his rhetoric has crossed the line from advocating to being a part of the criticism he was trying to expose. 

3. User @Solaris has been given an offensive warning for their aggressive behavior today and has been banned for the next 3 months. Even if you are joking, there is a line you cannot cross and we expect respect from all users. 

Overall, we still ask that you report all potentially offensive posts so they are properly brought to staff’s attention.

However, the staff will also be making a better effort to watch this thread ourselves and we’ve opened a dedicated line of communication internally about this thread itself.

Any member who is found to be antagonizing other members will be warned and/or thread banned accordingly.

1. called it
    natalie-cole-whitney-houston.gif

2. not 6 weeks she's gonna miss MIB's crowning and the lashings symone is gonna get :deadbanana2:
  3. not 3 months :deadbanana2: i get why tho but damn

Anyway glad Ryan is here to guide us back to the gospel of MIB worship 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Mistress Always Wins

Poor Solaris though he was extremely annoying with his 8 posts per minute but I'll miss his trauma dumps

Not TOO catching a thread ban for the 4th time:deadbanana2:

May this thread have peace for the next few months :alexz: 

For this brief moment… this thread is free

spacer.png

Thank you mods for the transparency and for getting the ducks in a row here!

30 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I wonder who the main account was :rip:

Thank you administration team for such a wonderful work :clap3:

Back on topic… I would like to inquire about the way Anetra and Jax are viewed.

Both had a great talent show. 
Both are great performers.

Both lack a strong personality. 
Both bombed their girl groups challenge despite being good performers.

Both made a FUGLY design challenge look (although Jax’s was better imo!!)

Neither wear body really.

Both have a very heartfelt and relatable story in their confessionals.

Both wear crunchy wigs on the regular.

So why is it that Jax is LASHED and the feigned hype for Anetra remains strong? I fear they are eggs from the same basket. I would even argue Jax was robbed in the LalapaRuza and overall did better than Anetra that episode!

So why is it that the apparent “winner” of the season is on the level of a forgotten mid-out?

I fear that MIB is the TRUE winner (and Luxx but y’all hate her too for whatever reason).

spacer.png

No comments on Miss Colby, she’s just boring but very talented and slaying so I can’t really drag ha.

33 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Thank you, especially for the bolded part :heart2:

22 minutes ago, CBC said:
  1. called it
    natalie-cole-whitney-houston.gif

You really did :eek:

I wonder who was behind the dupe?

Poor Solaris though, they definitely crossed a line but I enjoyed their presence and messiness :chick3:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Relampago. said:

Back on topic… I would like to inquire about the way Anetra and Jax are viewed.

Both had a great talent show. 
Both are great performers.

Both lack a strong personality. 
Both bombed their girl groups challenge despite being good performers.

Both made a FUGLY design challenge look (although Jax’s was better imo!!)

Neither wear body really.

Both have a very heartfelt and relatable story in their confessionals.

Both wear crunchy wigs on the regular.

So why is it that Jax is LASHED and the feigned hype for Anetra remains strong? I fear they are eggs from the same basket. I would even argue Jax was robbed in the LalapaRuza and overall did better than Anetra that episode!

So why is it that the apparent “winner” of the season is on the level of a forgotten mid-out?

I fear that MIB is the TRUE winner (and Luxx but y’all hate her too for whatever reason).

spacer.png

No comments on Miss Colby, she’s just boring but very talented and slaying so I can’t really drag ha.

Anetra had a better talent show.  
Anetra is a better performer (hence winning her LS against Jax and winning 2 performance challenges)

Anetra has a stronger personality 

Anetra did better in her mediocre GG performance

This is true, even though Jax was low I did like her look more 

Anetra pads better than Jax even though it’s not a strong point for her.  
I agree with this point. I would say anetra had more depth to her story but that’s only really cause we saw her in way more episodes 

Anetras wigs are fine.  Jax had bad hair HORRIBLE makeup and ugly looks. 

Honestly, I like Jax but she is definitely one of the most busted queens to ever be on the show.  She’s talented at performing, and has a classic lip sync under her belt (against Aura) but anetra outclasses her.  

• ATRL Moderator

Aquaria was THAT runway girl.  Violet walked so she could run and serve timeless looks on the runway.  But Asia is no joke either.  On a season not involving Aquaria she would easily be the top runway girl of the season.  I mean she has 3 classics. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.