RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Poppy is a underrated icon 

Poppy literally fudged her COVID results to get on the show and then quit drag immediately after the show

I find both those things disrespectful, but neither is as disrespectful as her runways

and that’s that on that

The only good thing to say about Poppy as a contestant is that at least she made perfect sense to be second out

Poppy is the Ben Shapiro of drag in so many ways

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Poppy is the Ben Shapiro of drag in so many ways

Not the—

19 minutes ago, Solaris said:

The only good thing to say about Poppy as a contestant is that at least she made perfect sense to be second out

girl don't you know the edit button? it kills me when you post like 5 posts in a row :rip:

--

the preview of the next episode seems SOO GOOD!! the ''READYY'' coming for queen Mistress :bibliahh:I just know who she picked 

2 minutes ago, Aelita said:

girl don't you know the edit button? it kills me when you post like 5 posts in a row :rip:

--

the preview of the next episode seems SOO GOOD!! the ''READYY'' coming for queen Mistress :bibliahh:I just know who she picked 

editing is really buggy for me on ATRL

Also all my posts are their own thoughts that deserve their OWN POSTS

the new mini challenge is giving AS6 classroom challenge esp. with the big girl getting all the negative answers lol

I’ve never edited my posts. If I wanted to edit my posts I probably couldn’t go out and edit one because the ATRL servers are not what? Sickening. I could NEVER edit my posts because ATRL IS NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL.

Honestly Shangela telling Mimi she could never have a sugar daddy was one of the meanest reads ever on the show lmaoo

Aww you know what, I would love to see Mimi come back to All Stars again and actually succeed this time

Season 15 BEST season since Season 9 and I truly dgaf

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Season 14 was the best season since season 5

Now that LET LOOSE is a viral hit within the DR community, Suxx remains the most unmemorable queen in the top 5.

“which queen is going home..next” :mandown:

”…ready!” :eli: :wave: 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

:jonny3:

4 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Now that LET LOOSE is a viral hit within the DR community, Suxx remains the most unmemorable queen in the top 5.

Loosey’s swan song will fade once she’s done with this season

Luxx Legend Noir will be remembered forever for her answer last week and keeping us entertained by tossing around Loosey’s old maiden wigs with bestie and S15 winner MIB

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Poppy literally fudged her COVID results to get on the show and then quit drag immediately after the show

I find both those things disrespectful, but neither is as disrespectful as her runways

and that’s that on that

Just because my good sis Poppy isn’t posting on Instagram doesn’t mean she quit drag. She out there performing.

42 minutes ago, EscapismRoars said:

Just because my good sis Poppy isn’t posting on Instagram doesn’t mean she quit drag. She out there performing.

Sorry I assumed she had because she said she would on the show and then disappeared off social media

either way I really feel if someone says on the show they’re going to quit drag soon, that makes them a bad casting choice

I know people like Willow and Bianca later said they might have quit drag if they hadn’t gotten on the show, but that’s completely different from saying you are going to quit drag soon while on the show

I understand Drag Race is very difficult and most people can’t hack it, all of us included, but I want them to find and cast the few queens who can hack it and can represent as Rugirls at least for a little while

Also I just realized when I was listing out boring contestants earlier, I literally forgot about Aura Mayari :toofunny2:

so Jax, Robin, Poppy, Aura and Amethyst. 5 of the 16 queens this season were incredibly dull, based on the show and on their Roscoe’s interviews. :toofunny2:

Maybe I’m wrong, watch all 5 of those girls come back to All Stars and have all kinds of personality and prove it really was just the edit

But I’m just saying I watched their Roscoe’s episodes too and they were pretty much the same as they were on the show :toofunny3:

Malaysia was really fun at Roscoe’s however! Which probably correlates strongly to why she was kept longer than the others who went on to be boring at Roscoe’s lol

1 hour ago, Aelita said:

Everyone does, that’s why it kills me that they cut right there :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Also I just realized when I was listing out boring contestants earlier, I literally forgot about Aura Mayari :toofunny2:

so Jax, Robin, Poppy, Aura and Amethyst. 5 of the 16 queens this season were incredibly dull, based on the show and on their Roscoe’s interviews. :toofunny2:

Aura gets a pass for being boring because of pretty privilege 

The hottest guy to ever make it on the show 

Shame we haven't seen the pinga yet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.