RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, TROPICUM said:

All that's missing is the finale/reunion and it's easily Top 5 best seasons EVER

Post logo era:

s15 (the best if finale is good) = s9 > s12 > s10 > s14 > s11 > s13

This tea :clap3:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Lucy idgaf! I don't want her to win the crown but I kinda want her to make the Top 4 just to watch a lot of you fume

insta.thumb.gif.bf099610e3c887acea2a87d0

Season 12 is the best recent season with the best winner

I’m enjoying this season more than the past 3/4. Season 9 before this is the last season to even come close. I think we’ll see quite a few of these queens for many years to come. 

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Season 12 is the best recent season with the best winner

If Gigi wasn’t given so many wins or Sherry being involved I would agree. 

Stan Loosey LaDuca, the campy delusional queen of S15, spiritual successor of the original campy delusional queen Alexis Michelle and the consistently safe icon of S12 Jan!

loosely-you-are-safe.gif

I wonder if right now Loosey is watching the show and thinking "yeah I was a bit much"

Every season people say “this is the best season since x” and then it ages and people backtrack, I’m more interested in seeing how this season ages than anything else

I want Sasha to take it but I would genuinely be so happy for Mistress to win. But she has such a strong potential character arc for an All Stars season so that really makes the most sense and it means we get another season of her.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

LET LOOSE BABY LET LOOOOOOSE

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I want Sasha to take it but I would genuinely be so happy for Mistress to win. But she has such a strong potential character arc for an All Stars season so that really makes the most sense and it means we get another season of her.

Sasha would low-key be boring af on All Stars so I agree, give her the crown so Mistress can win AS. 

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Every season people say “this is the best season since x” and then it ages and people backtrack, I’m more interested in seeing how this season ages than anything else

well tbf it's been an upward trajectory with as6-14-as7-15. I don't feel like rewatching s10-13 at all

2 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Sasha would low-key be boring af on All Stars so I agree, give her the crown so Mistress can win AS. 

She said at Roscoe’s she didn’t wanna “give them anything” by being shady. So I think she was just playing it safe with her behavior this season. I think she would loosen up a lot more if she were to come back for an All Winners season or something.

• ATRL Moderator

i think the lack of story arcs will bring this season down in people's rankings in the future. sasha and anetra have no story arcs to speak of, and loosey's is that she's delusional with mistress and luxx peripheral in that. there are plenty of single-episode arcs but nothing that feels particularly satisfying (i.e. a queen only getting a win at the end of the season, rough start to the competition then slaying the second half).

the twins/malaysia/mistress storyline was gone by episode three

spice's "i have to survive on my own" was a nonstarter

amethyst/robin former lovers wasn't a thing

This season is nowhere near as bad as the last few pre-14 seasons but it pales in comparison to the last one.

Last year felt wayyy bigger, this time besides Mistress i find these girls to be kind of just aiight. Sasha is talented and sexy and amazing but she's doesn't have much of a tv persona. I'm already forgetting Anetra's name and Luxx is a lovely middle of the season boot on an actually strong season.

I have to agree with the people that say that a lot of queens in the cast are just under cooked and too green for Drag Race. This top 5 feels blah.

S15 is cute but forgettable.

48 minutes ago, Afferty said:

I wonder if right now Loosey is watching the show and thinking "yeah I was a bit much"

We will know at the reunion. Oh it's gonna be a good one considering how many girls have been vocal about how much they despite production side.

38 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

i think the lack of story arcs will bring this season down in people's rankings in the future. sasha and anetra have no story arcs to speak of, and loosey's is that she's delusional with mistress and luxx peripheral in that. there are plenty of single-episode arcs but nothing that feels particularly satisfying (i.e. a queen only getting a win at the end of the season, rough start to the competition then slaying the second half).

the twins/malaysia/mistress storyline was gone by episode three

spice's "i have to survive on my own" was a nonstarter

amethyst/robin former lovers wasn't a thing

The only multiple episodes storyline so far is literally Loosey's. She grabbed that main character storyline's wig since her "I'm so pissed" rant and never let it go ever since. Luxx and Mistress were quite the Regina/Gretchen support characters to her Cady. :bibliahh:

I want Loser to end up in top 4 instead of Luxx just for the kiis.

That would make this boring season a lot more interesting. :fan:

4 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

2d5742c3c7f9af7b592a85482db7e4dac71113fd.gif bda61389dc3d3777a4796cfcce6df6d82fb1cb38.gif

aura-aura-mayari.gif thank-you-so-much-aura-mayari.gif

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

now this deserves a 30 day ban

ot: i dont understand how yall are saying this season is better than s9 or 10... those seasons had so many iconic queens the top 4 of s9 alone is CRAZY with 3 winners hellow, it also had valentina, nbb, farrah moan, LADY GAGA on premiere, alexis michelle delusions :bibliahh: , eureka knee gate and the gym challenge in general, sashas lipsync reveal being a cultural reset, and s10 had Asia butterfly gate and her whole mother run, aquaria dragging cracker right on ep1 and then the vixen throwing wood in the fire :bibliahh:, the vixen in general and her speaking about racism in the fandom :clap3:, GODnet xchange including her iconic sponge dress, monique heart and her iconic brown cow stunning, aquaria just slaying all the time, eurekkka always playing the victim, kameron michaels being boring but talented and slaying the rusical out of nowhere, mayhem glove dress and celebrity skin lipsync, monets iconic starships lipsync and stomping on dusty

Pp8ZEgP.giff

The way Let Loose is gaining so much traction online, Miss LaDuca got the last laugh I fear!

S9 > S12 > S10 > S14>  S15 > S13 > S11 

:clap3:

Reminder that S12 and S14 are bottom of the barrel seasons made for no social life having 15 - 30 year old women who make "today let's show some love to X queen" threads on the main subreddit

S13 remains a cultural reset thanks to producing THEE winner

Edited by dumbsparce

Symone could not carry the atrocity of S13 alone let’s not

A top 5 winner with ease but everything from the premiere, to the winner’s performance, to the documentary, to the messy acting challenges, to the messy judging, was all irredeemable by legend Symone alone

6 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

2d5742c3c7f9af7b592a85482db7e4dac71113fd.gif bda61389dc3d3777a4796cfcce6df6d82fb1cb38.gif

aura-aura-mayari.gif thank-you-so-much-aura-mayari.gif

Wait not this :ahh:

aura-aura-mayari.gif

OT: I really hope the reunion is good and they get someone else besides RuPaul to host it, please let that man rest and get someone who the girls are gonna feel more comfortable being messy around.

I’d be shocked if Loosey wasn’t top 4 lol but idk who’s gonna get cut this week then :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.