RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I distinctly remember a user on this thread who had a very similar situation with Shangela.

I think that they posted it on here around 3 or 4 years ago.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes, yea Shangela has had multiple accusations at this point and as much as I would never want to think she would be capable of these actions, there’s wayyyy too much smoke as someone else said. Ugh. Disgusting 

Yikes those Shangela allegations. The fact it’s been brought up by multiple people too. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

But yeah, I hope this person gets in contact with the authorities if it’s not too late and gets this all sorted out. A real shame assuming that it’s true, very disgusting. 

Side note, Lady Camden is such an overrated drag queen. Very talented but her milquetoast personality and Baba Yaga drag are not it.

Bosco, Angie or even Daya would be been better in the top 2 as all 3 serve c*nt, personality and a brand other than being a tacky mess 24/7. 

On 11/23/2022 at 1:10 PM, aayAlex said:

S15 promos are coming soon

Do we know the promo theme yet?

13 hours ago, D e v o n said:

I'll never get posting to social media and not.. idk.. calling the authorities?

As if it's worth going through the entire hell of trial, being interrogated and humiliated for the perpetrator to get like 3 yrs of jail time max with 'iron' evidences like videos.

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

nope but they are coming dec 7

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Spoiler

Its allegedly a homage to season 1 with a literal drag racing theme. 

3 hours ago, Morissette said:
  Hide contents

Its allegedly a homage to season 1 with a literal drag racing theme. 

nice!!! :duca: :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Side note, Lady Camden is such an overrated drag queen. Very talented but her milquetoast personality and Baba Yaga drag are not it.

Bosco, Angie or even Daya would be been better in the top 2 as all 3 serve c*nt, personality and a brand other than being a tacky mess 24/7. 

Bosco and Angie were carried into that finale, and did not belong, after flopping during the season, repeatedly.. especially BoscNO... Peppa and Jonbers on UK4 teas.

Sleepy Pill is the real overrated queen, boring, no charisma, Camden ate her up the entire 2nd half of the season.

12 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Bosco and Angie were carried into that finale, and did not belong, after flopping during the season, repeatedly.. especially BoscNO... Peppa and Jonbers on UK4 teas.

they should probably lower it to 3 finalists especially if they aren't doing a lip-sync for the crown anymore...

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Sleepy Pill is the real overrated queen, boring, no charisma, Camden ate her up the entire 2nd half of the season.

Spilled :siptea:

My friend was ****** by Angie when she was  here on tour and apparently her dick is thicccc and she loves amyl/poppers

Edited by CroNich

11 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Angie flopping the season but she was high and winning every episode for the entire first half while Camden was still touting the line between filler queen and finalist? :deadbanana2:

Bosco definitely got payola but at least she serves looks and winner aesthetic, Camden’s drag has somehow gotten more tacky off the show.

11 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

This is also true though. Sleeping Pill should not have won, the worst VH1 winner with ease. A complete non-event.

The correct top 2 was Jasmine and Daya for the storyline and having actual personalities on TV. Not MANden and Willow Pillow. Kornybread latching onto Pill during the season was even weirder too. 

The tea is that non of the S14 gurls had winner quality except Kornbread. 

The two strongest contestants on Drag Race Season 14 were Lady Camden and Bosco.

Drag Race, Season 14, Episode 11: A Corseted Deer in The Headlights –  Ariadne Reviews21d235a323a154f4941b4a58c7d7f0a151a1eed8.gifv

We'll give the 3rd spot to C.U.N.T beauty icon Jasmine Kennedie or the people's princess Angeria Paris VanMicheals.

Angeria Paris VanMicheals & Jasmine Kennedie Lip Sync To J.Lo ? RuPaul's  Drag Race Season 14 - YouTube

Edited by Alyssa Edwards

S14's cast made for great TV but there's not a single superstar among the bunch apart from the one who got eliminated by her own ankle :rip:

The S14 girls all fit the bill of “great finalists, not great winners,” so it makes sense to crown the one who probably wouldn’t want to compete again. 

10 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

S14's cast made for great TV but there's not a single superstar among the bunch apart from the one who got eliminated by her own ankle :rip:

I could see Kerri making it as a model/advocate, but she definitely isn’t made for Drag Race.

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I could see Kerri making it as a model/advocate, but she definitely isn’t made for Drag Race.

Cute influencer but can she even be classed as a drag performer? :rip: She was very likeable but should never have been cast

I really hope we don't have a double premiere again. I missed having all of the queens together in the first episode.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.