RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Also, let me apologize to Raja. 

I just wanted to know she still had it in her to CREATE and DELIVER top tier fashion, you cant lose taste! You just get lazier.

This is SUPREME Raja and a perfect way to be seen on television for the last time as a WINNER.

43f7b560984dd21e2f7a82e29d8176ddd3167d74

FYtUryfWAAMjbV8.jpg

raja1-660x440.png

unnamed-426.jpg

INSANE RAJA, I bow to thee my queen!

I'm so so so so happy that she proved herself 11 years later... That takes an ICON

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

I just wanted to know she still had it in her to CREATE and DELIVER top tier fashion, you cant lose taste! You just get lazier.

This is SUPREME Raja and a perfect way to be seen on television for the last time as a WINNER.

unnamed-426.jpg

This SERVE :jonny4:

You know the other girls were gagging. 

Anyone who claims Jinkx is unworthy of winning the title has spent way too much time online arguing and clearly just wants to keep doing so because theres nothing else for them to do outside of this forum

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

FYtUryfWAAMjbV8.jpg

raja1-660x440.png

unnamed-426.jpg

Icon ****

she came out looking so legendary after this run :jonny6: her booking fee must’ve doubled 

FYtUryfWAAMjbV8.jpg

raja1-660x440.png

unnamed-426.jpg

The OG fashion queen forever:clap3:

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

We need this legend back

acid-betty-attends-the-finale-of-logos-r

And with a crown on her head, yes!

FYtUryfWAAMjbV8.jpg

raja1-660x440.png

unnamed-426.jpg

An actual icon that changed the drag and Drag Race game forever. I can’t even put into words how much I love her!

Edited by Hephaestus

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Where do I begin? Like I keep trying to stan, but it is IMPOSSOBLE with stuff like this. :deadvision:

ON ALL WINNERS, WINNERS.... baby has literal mustache jewelry 

ezvb0x2cwce91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

y7a43x2cwce91.jpg

This is fashion and you’re culturally insensitive 

24 minutes ago, CroNich said:

This is fashion and you’re culturally insensitive 

Im black so... yeah, and I can bet you're WHITE, but have the NERVE to call ME culturally insensitive because you AUTOMATICALLY assume her bald ass head means she's going for an African look. Crazy part is, Monet is that good with ideas, just not good at creating them, so this look likely was supposed to be some terribly executed take on a Black Panther like futuristic female warrior. The issue remains the same, the **** are weirdly placed and the proportions are off again, it's always half and half with her looks like a game you try to return at Gamestop and can only leave with half the value. 

ANYWAY.

21 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Im black so... yeah, and I can bet you're WHITE, but have the NERVE to call ME culturally insensitive because you AUTOMATICALLY assume her bald ass head means she's going for an African look. Crazy part is, Monet is that good with ideas, just not good at creating them, so this look likely was supposed to be some terribly executed take on a Black Panther like futuristic female warrior. The issue remains the same, the **** are weirdly placed and the proportions are off again, it's always half and half with her looks like a game you try to return at Gamestop and can only leave with half the value. 

ANYWAY.

omfg :deadbanana4:

But for real it's really denigrating to listen to y'all get on your soapboxes and try to lecture our own community about racism. The constant need to infantilize Black/POC queens and treat every critique towards them as an act of 'racism' is really offensive and dilutes the actual lived experience many of us face. It's always the YT gheys trying to absolve themselves of white guilt or previous racist transgressions too. Stop tokenizing our struggles for woke points because we can see right through that ****.

OT: Monet looks absolutely horrible in her final runway. Cheap, nasty, ill-fitting, unpolished, and messy.

41 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

ANYWAY.

14 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

omfg :deadbanana4:

But for real it's really denigrating to listen to y'all get on your soapboxes and try to lecture our own community about racism. The constant need to infantilize Black/POC queens and treat every critique towards them as an act of 'racism' is really offensive and dilutes the actual lived experience many of us face. It's always the YT gheys trying to absolve themselves of white guilt or previous racist transgressions too. Stop tokenizing our struggles for woke points because we can see right through that ****.

OT: Monet looks absolutely horrible in her final runway. Cheap, nasty, ill-fitting, unpolished, and messy.

The ones who claim racism in these threads are normally BIPOC though. :deadbanana2: The white members in here rarely (if ever) do it, and the ones who did don't even post here anymore. I don't think critiquing Monet's runway is racist, nor do I think critiques that have been given of Monet recently are (mostly) racist, but there is something to be said about peddling racist agendas whether you are what you are or not. Again, not that this applies to either of you, but it's also not like anyone knows who anyone is, we only get to see the ideas being tossed out here and it's plenty possible to peddle racism while being BIPOC. 

Also, stanning a Black queen is not infantilizing them, we've been over this, and that argument needs to die. :hoetenks: 

--

Monet's finale look was cool to me except the ugly fabric in the back. But, Monet's wasn't even the worst either. Literally everyone except Raja and Jaida looked cheap and ugly. But yet again, OMXCH just can't stop getting mad over talent and beauty. We even have girls popping up into this thread days late saying "JINX WIN!!! GET OVER IT!!!" even though no Monet stan has said anything about that for days, we've just been praising our girl as normal. :skull: 

Edited by Relampago.

17 hours ago, Body Talk said:

I just rewatched and it really should've been a Trinity K. Bonet win.

I agree and was pissed when they threw her out in favor of EwwReekAah :irate:

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

FYtUryfWAAMjbV8.jpg

raja1-660x440.png

unnamed-426.jpg

omg I hate to admit it, but she actually delivered with this look :jonny4:

she still mugged Yvie out of her 50k though, so **** her still, but I appreciate her slaying this bussy before the lipsynch crimes :jonny5:

I really wish stupid casual fans would STOP saying "bUt jiNKx wOn tHE SeASOn" when some of her wins are rigged and Monet was actually in the top more times than her :biblio:

5 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I agree and was pissed when they threw her out in favor of EwwReekAah :irate:

I actually really enjoyed Eureka that season (far more than s10) and I feel like the "safe all season" narrative wasn't really fair and she deserved 1 or 2 that went to other girls...

Love Ginger Minj but neither of her wins were deserved that season. Table Talk was Eureka's and Snatch Game was Ra'jah's.

Wow, this is so eye opening. She spent her last penny on her reveal look so she wouldn't disappoint. She had a huge fear of public speaking, which makes sense. She was bullied as a kid for having a gay voice and grew up not speaking much. She is gonna be so unstoppable when she builds her confidence level up and believes in herself more without the doubts.

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The ones who claim racism in these threads are normally BIPOC though. :deadbanana2: The white members in here rarely (if ever) do it, and the ones who did don't even post here anymore. I don't think critiquing Monet's runway is racist, nor do I think critiques that have been given of Monet recently are (mostly) racist, but there is something to be said about peddling racist agendas whether you are what you are or not. Again, not that this applies to either of you, but it's also not like anyone knows who anyone is, we only get to see the ideas being tossed out here and it's plenty possible to peddle racism while being BIPOC. 

Also, stanning a Black queen is not infantilizing them, we've been over this, and that argument needs to die. :hoetenks: 

--

Monet's finale look was cool to me except the ugly fabric in the back. But, Monet's wasn't even the worst either. Literally everyone except Raja and Jaida looked cheap and ugly. But yet again, OMXCH just can't stop getting mad over talent and beauty. We even have girls popping up into this thread days late saying "JINX WIN!!! GET OVER IT!!!" even though no Monet stan has said anything about that for days, we've just been praising our girl as normal. :skull: 

go back and read it again cause that's not what I said :rip: 

I stan and Monet’s last look was crunch, she’s almost always serving body but she looked off for the last runway. Still better than most of jankx runways 

sibling rivalry is going to be LEGENDARY for the next few months :jonny: kinda don’t wanna hear more about this wack ass season but if anyone is discussing it I would want it to be Bob and Monet 

4 hours ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

I really wish stupid casual fans would STOP saying "bUt jiNKx wOn tHE SeASOn" when some of her wins are rigged and Monet was actually in the top more times than her :biblio:

Ok if we go with your argument, Monet didn't deserve to win the all winners season anyway because there were queens that were doing WAY better than her

9 minutes ago, Aelita said:

Ok if we go with your argument, Monet didn't deserve to win the all winners season anyway because there were queens that were doing WAY better than her

And who are they?? Based on what?? Monet & Jinx are tied for 1st place if we follow the traditional high placements based on the judges critics. 

This behind the scenes AS7 Sibling Rivalry is such ******* GOOD content :jonny5: mothers for a reason :jonny5:

5 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

:clap3:

And yes, Monét’s final runway was a good idea on paper, but the execution left a lot to be desired. I personally wouldn’t have chosen that look as the final one, she’s worn way better stuff.

25 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This behind the scenes AS7 Sibling Rivalry is such ******* GOOD content :jonny5: mothers for a reason :jonny5:

!!! these next few episodes + their watchery will be amazing 

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Wow, this is so eye opening. She spent her last penny on her reveal look so she wouldn't disappoint. She had a huge fear of public speaking, which makes sense. She was bullied as a kid for having a gay voice and grew up not speaking much. She is gonna be so unstoppable when she builds her confidence level up and believes in herself more without the doubts.

Loved this, very raw and emotional. Jaida is not only and amazing queen, but a genuinely good and pure person. So glad we got to see more of her on AS7! :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.