RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jaida for the win. Im calling rigamorris if she doesnt make top 4.

Also, for next AW we need:

1. Alaska

2. Bob

3. Tyra (to come out of retirement)/Bianca/Sasha/Aquaria

4. Violet

5. Kylie

6.  Lawrence

7. Kita

8. Priyanka/Chad/trixie/Bebe

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of y'all seem to forget how good Trinity is at drag race. She is the winningest queen in herstory. Get ready :)

Angeria would have been bottom 2 for Daytona Wind but I’m not sure if we’re ready for that conversation 

I'm so tired of Shea, Monet and Trinity. We've already seen what they're capable of on the show with a Ru-girl glow up, and relatively recently too.

Keep it.

raja-icon.gif

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Also please stop giving @Hephaestusa hard time for the split.  It was mostly my idea.  I’ve already given my reasons why and the split is temporary at the moment to see what feels best moving forward.  

Also @Unoriginalis one of my favorite people on the mod staff even if we disagreed about the merge :heart2: 

!! this is literally all in good fun nothing i'm saying is serious (except wanting trinity to flop into oblivion) :heart:

6 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Some of y'all seem to forget how good Trinity is at drag race. She is the winningest queen in herstory. Get ready :)

She has a lot of undeserved or meh wins, like season 9's makeover or AS4's variety show, the queen of clubs and sex and the kittys. 

Her Kaitlyn impersonation was the only one that actually made me gag, and she was good in draggily ever after and 9120-Ho.

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Angeria would have been bottom 2 for Daytona Wind but I’m not sure if we’re ready for that conversation 

Her and Deja. 

but I also think that epi was always intended to be an all girls are safe epi. Like I almost think it was there to offset the upcoming all girls are in the bottom snatch game bomb. Like a way to convince the viewer that this is such a strong group and snatch game was just a big misstep for them type of thing. I don’t think good 4 u was meant to be a 3 way lip sync or double elimination but they took that opportunity to catch up on eliminations so they could stick to the season’s script

Rooting for Raja, Jaida, Viv and Jinkx.

raja-icon.gif

Orion saying she would have slayed most challenges and would have made Snatch Game interesting:bibliahh:

22 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I'm so tired of Shea, Monet and Trinity. We've already seen what they're capable of on the show with a Ru-girl glow up, and relatively recently too.

Keep it.

raja-icon.gif

True. I am sick of these 3. We needed Chad Michaels instead. 

raja-icon.gif

Was the reunion recorded after the finale as usual? The low energy from some queens from the top 4/5 are sometimes indications on how the finale went. 

We need Kandy/Tamisha and Daya/Jasmine on the next all stars and let’s throw the Vixen in there as well .. I’m so sick of Rupauls Best Friend Race 

18 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Was the reunion recorded after the finale as usual? The low energy from some queens from the top 4/5 are sometimes indications on how the finale went. 

IF the reunion was filmed after the finale then it’s an Angeria/Bosco top 2 me thinks based on Willow/Lady Camden barely speaking and Daya being over the top emotional.

Edited by FAN

Their new podcast is just too :heart: and :katie2:

9 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

O’Ryan had some nerve clocking Kerri’s JLo dress. 

Then to imply he’d do good at snatch game.  Sis serving Aja “I invented split jumps” level delusion. 

19 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

O’Ryan had some nerve clocking Kerri’s JLo dress. 

In context, Orian getting on the show whilst homeless & personally creating all of his looks, is much more impressive than using your connections & fund$ to rent a dress. It wasn’t even an original interpretation, it was straight up the dress. She looked stunning but otherwise, I’m not gagging. 

9 minutes ago, FOCK said:

In context, Orian getting on the show whilst homeless & personally creating all of his looks, is much more impressive than using your connections & fund$ to rent a dress. It wasn’t even an original interpretation, it was straight up the dress. She looked stunning but otherwise, I’m not gagging. 

This is tea. Are we supposed to be impressed by rich girls who can buy their looks and have no other skills? Looking at you, Gottmik. Kerri couldn't even perform in that dress and gave a flop lip sync. 

16 minutes ago, FOCK said:

That would make sense if Orion made her JLo dress, but she didn't. And it wasn't an original interpretation as well, just a not so good copy of the dress. https://www.instagram.com/p/CZTECLfMwuV/ 

If there was a runway to pull out a stunt like this, to bring THE original dress, or even if it wasn't the original but the one from the same collection, in no way I would call out as unoriginal. 

Look at Jasmine getting all the attention she was craving for. Her type of contestant (instagram trash trying to break into the mainstream) is part of the reason this show is in decline. 

Trinity was good at drag race both times but was HEAVILY favoured in AS4. I was rooting for her to win and was happy still when she did but the undeserved wins had me wishing monique was top 2 instead. 

I can't see her being favoured in this cast however. 

2 hours ago, FAN said:

IF the reunion was filmed after the finale then it’s an Angeria/Bosco top 2 me thinks based on Willow/Lady Camden barely speaking and Daya being over the top emotional.

Just a reminded that Sasha/Kameron were bofh quite during their reunion. But being emotional can be a good indicatiln given how Shea/Asia were durinfg their reunion.

Daya haters need to gtfo. She was responsible for a ton of entertainment this season. Daya, Jasmine, and Maddy brought back the silly, petty arguments that I've missed SO much. After AS3 (amazingly entertaining and shady season), I feel everyone has either been too kumbaya [and afraid of getting online hate] OR has argued in ways that are more uncomfortable than entertaining. 

3 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

She has a lot of undeserved or meh wins, like season 9's makeover or AS4's variety show, the queen of clubs and sex and the kittys. 

Her Kaitlyn impersonation was the only one that actually made me gag, and she was good in draggily ever after and 9120-Ho.

She 100% was the best in sex and the kitty girl!! She and Monique for sure. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.