RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

As soon as Trump came out of Viv (who is one of my faves from the season) I was immediately turned off. How many times do we have to hear it? :zzz:

I just watched Pit Stop and my goodness Peppermint is ******* stunning :jonny5:

im ready to stop being gay for her :gaycat:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The Pit Stop pretending The Vivienne didn't ******* murder her role? :bibliahh: Still acting like Jinkx is some unbeatable giant? :bibliahh:

Makes me think VH1 will payola her til the end. Which she doesn’t need, but I’m happy to see it’s Monsoon season again.

THEE Vivienne did eat everyone else uP this episode tho :gaycat:

2 hours ago, Afferty said:

People dont hate Monrt, it's just her performance on the season dont live up to the hype some members create in here

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

This spill

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

Raja didn’t deserve the top two but I’m happy for her anyway

that runway though was not it, I’m not sure what people saw in it but it didn’t do anything for me

Viv did great at the challenge and her runway was amazing

I love Bob but she really tried to spin some weird thing (like everybody above said) on the Pit Stop about Viv's performance not landing :rip: As Tamar would say, she triiiieeed it.

Tbh, none of the acting performances blew me away, I expected much more but the script itself was quite bland imo. It relied too much on overacting, that's why I think Jaida and especially Shea did the best job, they were so refreshing among the others. Yvie was also surprisingly good.

It was Raja's episode, which seems strange to me considering she had a better performance in the improv challenge, and a couple of better runways at least. Vivienne did quite good, she's showing an incredible level of consistency, and she's definitely the best "underdog" of the season. She kinda messed up this lipsync tho, the pit licking looked a bit off. It was the perfect song for Raja, it's laughable tho that she was the first one to beat Viv in a lipsync.

The judging keeps on being annoying with the overall overpraising. Not everyone is giving the performance of their careers on a weekly basis, in a regular season there would have been a handful of critiques in an episode like this.

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

As soon as Trump came out of Viv (who is one of my faves from the season) I was immediately turned off. How many times do we have to hear it? :zzz:

Sure it's been a lot, but this time it was in the script. You know it was an easy joke they wrote (lowkey with her in mind, I'm assuming), and she hasn't brought it to any other acting or improv choices that she's made on her own.

On the other hand, if it's a complaint about the Trump The Rusical hitmakers' writing room, I'm with you :zzz:

3 hours ago, Serendipity said:

I love Bob but she really tried to spin some weird thing (like everybody above said) on the Pit Stop about Viv's performance not landing :rip: As Tamar would say, she triiiieeed it.

Yeah I also didn’t really agree with her take on what Jaida said 

blocking the front runner when there’s four slots in the final isn’t necessarily the most strategic, I agree that blocking someone you’re more in contention with for one of the slots is smarter. I would have gone for trinity or Shea really 

I do see how it can put a target on your back to say “I’m in the lead, I have 3 wins and no blocks lol” but what Jaida said wasn’t wrong 

Edited by Flexus

Shea is the biggest disappointment this season.

She started so strong in episode one and is basically a non-factor ever since. Even Yvie is more entertaining than her :doc: 

9 minutes ago, Hurem said:

She started so strong in episode one and is basically a non-factor ever since. Even Yvie is more entertaining than her :doc: 

Well hold on now lol

Yvie hasn't served a single good challenge (no she didn't deserve her top2 placement for TRL) while Shea has been top4 material almost every episode bar the sewing ones.

Just now, Nikko said:

Well hold on now lol

Yvie hasn't served a single good challenge (no she didn't deserve her top2 placement for TRL) while Shea has been top4 material almost every episode bar the sewing ones.

I personally enjoyed her arc throughout the season, especially her very well deserved top 2 placement in the girl groups challenge.

Shea's most entertaining moment (sans episode one) was the werkroom moment with everyone having fun while she's trying to focus. Literally don't remember anything else she did this season.

15 minutes ago, Hurem said:

She's even more boring than she was in AS5 which is saying something, such a wasted spot :doc:

Going into this after the first challenge I thought Shea was going to be the front-runner.... well. Also I agree with the over-praising EVERY week. "I mean this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! TRULY AMAZING!" every time? I actually thought Yvie did great in the santa episode and her look was so strong. Im happy Raja ended up winning but if it wasn't her I would have loved Yvie.

2 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

She's even more boring than she was in AS5 which is saying something, such a wasted spot :doc:

Eh, at least she serves good runways here and there (all looks in episode one and knitted runway).

7 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

This. I like Jinkx but the constant overpraising for her (and lowkey Raja) this season is getting annoying.

Like yes they’re both doing great but people acting like they’re robbed every episode is just :rip:

Just watched Cosmpolitan Drip or Drop thing and I’m sorry but Yvie is so unlikeable. 

The way I went into this season an unapologetic Yvie stan, but her performance this season and her interviews have completely turned me off :deadbanana4:

The way she was serving pretentious during that whole Cosmopolitan interview, like girl, some things just aren’t cute. It doesn’t matter if it’s homemade, it’s not that deep, what’s ugly is ugly and the other queens just brushing her aside made it all the more awkward :rip: 

Also idk what that narrative was on the Pit Stop about Viv’s performance not landing. She absolutely destroyed everyone else to the point that she made everyone look like they were doing bad even though they were all giving mostly solid performances. 

Viv is like, probably the most talented girl on this cast which is insane. I wouldn’t have even been able to fathom that thought post-UK1. 

Edited by Relampago.

8 hours ago, Yves said:

I don't get why Raja's wins are all for challenges she did decent at best. The ones she did amazing in have all put her in safe. :coffee2:

I was literally just telling my friend this today. Like Raja has been robbed multiple times but been handed payola wins for challenges where she didn’t really excel at all.

She’s like the anti-Rosé (Rosé deserved her wins but was handed random payola placements otherwise) Raja is legit the opposite :rip: 

The Viv is a phenomenal actress but her comedic timing is…..lacking. Didn’t laugh once at her (despite the material being just as corny as everyone else’s), meanwhile I was cracking up at Monet and Raja (and was fixated on them, I would have loved them as top 2).

So while The Viv technically excelled at the acting, the point of the challenge was to be funny which she wasn’t. 

Being naturally charismatic and funny isn’t something you can teach unfortunately, some girls just have it and others don’t 

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

8 hours ago, Afferty said:

People dont hate Monrt, it's just her performance on the season dont live up to the hype some members create in here

oie-Rrz-Sr-Ch-TWI0t.gif

Fair enough haha

4 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

The judging keeps on being annoying with the overall overpraising. Not everyone is giving the performance of their careers on a weekly basis, in a regular season there would have been a handful of critiques in an episode like this.

This. For me, AS7 episodes lasts 20 minutes less than usual, because I always skip that part. It's unbearable to watch, and it ruins the experience for me. I get why they do it, but they can just keep it cute and not EXAGGERATE.

Raja the original insta model with little to no talent before insta models flooded our airwaves.  So ahead of her time. 
britney-thumbs-up.gif

Watch mojo twinks will not be ok after this tea. The truth hurts girlies. 

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly the only girl who impressed me in the acting challenge so her not winning doesn’t make sense to me.  I get why raja won though.  She gave us the best runway of all time! 

• ATRL Moderator

The thing for monet is that she’s doing well enough in most challenges but she’s definitely fading into the background.  She’s got star power and has her strengths but that doesn’t come out in most of these challenges.  The worst thing is her wardrobe.  What is Monets aesthetic? What’s her style? Looks like she’s just buying random shit online 

10 hours ago, Yves said:

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't like Raja's runway this week. Her undergarments being visible through her outfit ruined it for me. :rip:

That **** was UGLY af.

Literally trash thrown together, so 2004 (look at me, im odd) and not all ALL stylish.

Rajas fashion sense, much like her comedy humor is all DATED af.

B.o.B seems to have a hate-boner for Viv in general

:emofish:

she must be SEETHING that Queen VIVtoria is STOMPING, mercilessly, savagely, repeatedly and unapologetically on her sister the non-event-Nonet with raw talent, no gimmicks allowed!

giphy.gif?cid=790b761164e3afdf9bb86ac92d

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.