RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

:rofl:at some people continuing to mention Jinkx obsessively when she was a non-factor this episode. Stay pressed. :rofl:

The Viv fckng rocks. So glad she’s killing it. She’s finally come out of her shell. 

Yvie has also eclipsed the others on the runway on pure taste alone. There’s something earnest about her fashion—we like it more because we know she made it and she succeeded. Yvie over Shea in terms of runway all the way. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Viv>>>>>>>>>>>> that 70 year old woman imposter

mooonet.gif

Edited by P.O.P

14 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Viv>>>>>>>>>>>> that 70 year old woman imposter

mooonet.gif

RuPaul? :mandown:

AS5 being such a boring season really soured y'all on Shea huh :deadbanana4: can't remember the last time she received this much hate

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

RuPaul? :mandown:

NURSE :bibliahh:

The fact that RuPaul's drag is FRESHER than Jinkx' tho

mooonet.gif

TheOnlyOne
4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Stop this narrative please. That user spoiled not once but thrice in the same post, it’s really unjustifiable, even putting pettiness aside. There’s a place for spoilers and it’s not in this thread, period.

——

It might be an unpopular opinion but I really liked the acting challenge, which doesn’t happen often since they’re usually a boring, tired mess. I think a case could’ve been made for most queens to be in the top 2.

There is no pettiness aside because you always remain petty and bitter. Just like when you couldn’t let go the mods combining the threads that you had to WHINE and CRY about it for days even AFTER they made their decision and derailed the thread for pages because all you do is WHINE and CRY about some dumb **** and act like a deranged Karen when you don’t get your way. 

I didn’t spoil **** and the only person who paid my post any attention is YOU like you always do, desperate to contradict something I’m saying for some reason, probably cause you’re still bitter af you didn’t get your way after throwing a tantrum like a child and doing your go-to move of crying to the mods like always. YOU are the one spoiling **** by shouting and pointing out my posts, drawing more attention to them - repeatedly - and ASSUMING they are spoilers. Look at the past couple pages my dear, YOU are the one who derailed it again and the only one who brought up spoilers. No one had a problem with my post but YOU. People posted after me and thought they missed the spoilers because THERE WAS NONE. People are in here saying I did nothing wrong because it’s facts and yet you’re STILL crying. And then when the mods didn’t drop everything to come to your Karen ass complaint, you had to publicly call them out like wtf do you think you are?  I’ve been posting in this thread for almost a ******* decade and was the ORIGINAL OP of this **** until I gave it up, I know how to not post spoilers so don’t try it. If anyone should be banned from this thread it should be YOU. You should be thankful I’m not petty and childish enough to report your posts or complain the way you do. God I can only imagine how the mods must feel having to put up with you all the damn time. 

I can’t say I’m surprised that the same person who pushed for “separate but equal” threads and seems to share the same opinions of every poster in here who’s been suspiciously anti-black in the past so DESPERATELY wants to remove the main ***** who stans black excellence the loudest like the C in UNTy and THEE Symone. That bothers you that much? You really are the obnoxious Karen of ATRL. You see something you don’t like so just like a have nothing to do Karen you try your hardest to get it removed, crying to the authorities OVER and OVER again. You don’t think the mods have better **** to do than micro-analyze a post that MAY contain a HINT to a spoiler if you squint and read between the lines like come on. Post your **** and move the **** on. You really posted about ME since the episode more than the damn episode itself. It’s giving pathetic. You’re going on the ignore list cause I’ve seen enough news stories to know Karen’s only get more unhinged, aggressive and violent when they don’t get their way and get called out. 

Anyways stan the bald headed 1 star but soon to be triple crowned WINNER Monet X Change 

And for the brain dead, that’s not a spoiler just common sense and fun stanning that KKKarens get offended by

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95268da62a00996e0ba7a

the way i LOATHE acting challenges :biblio: 

such a boring episode

This was so funny. :deadbanana4:

Ew these acting challenges are always ugly, it’s like they’re written by an AI :sorry:

Season is still so good though, love seeing all these iconic queens back. It has luckily overshadowed that vs the World season YUCK!

@TheOnlyOne sits at her vanity. She downloads her busted Monet gifs, while making black list of people who give her a low score every episode. Her skin glows with anger. She adjusts her tabs, makes sure no post on Spoiler subreddit goes unread. She prepares for a long, long essay. ''That'll get them'' she says.

Then she picks up her phone to copy paste WHOLE ASS spoilers. She makes sure she put ''I think'' in the end.

mooonet.gif

6 hours ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

The top 2 imo are Raja & Jinx The Viv 3rd

Monet  was the 2nd worst in the challenge this week behind Trinity

The amount of HORRIBLE takes in one single post

4O1TBns.gif

For me the clear top 2 were Viv and Yvie. Aside from that, everyone did good, but Raja is my pick for 3rd for that runway. I'm not mad she was on the top, I feel bad for Yvie, but at the same time she has a star out of the blue and Raja was kinda robbed at the beggining of the season, so the thing is even. Also, Raja slayed that lip sync!

37 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

There is no pettiness aside because you always remain petty and bitter. Just like when you couldn’t let go the mods combining the threads that you had to WHINE and CRY about it for days even AFTER they made their decision and derailed the thread for pages because all you do is WHINE and CRY about some dumb **** and act like a deranged Karen when you don’t get your way. 

I didn’t spoil **** and the only person who paid my post any attention is YOU like you always do, desperate to contradict something I’m saying for some reason, probably cause you’re still bitter af you didn’t get your way after throwing a tantrum like a child and doing your go-to move of crying to the mods like always. YOU are the one spoiling **** by shouting and pointing out my posts, drawing more attention to them - repeatedly - and ASSUMING they are spoilers. Look at the past couple pages my dear, YOU are the one who derailed it again and the only one who brought up spoilers. No one had a problem with my post but YOU. People posted after me and thought they missed the spoilers because THERE WAS NONE. People are in here saying I did nothing wrong because it’s facts and yet you’re STILL crying. And then when the mods didn’t drop everything to come to your Karen ass complaint, you had to publicly call them out like wtf do you think you are?  I’ve been posting in this thread for almost a ******* decade and was the ORIGINAL OP of this **** until I gave it up, I know how to not post spoilers so don’t try it. If anyone should be banned from this thread it should be YOU. You should be thankful I’m not petty and childish enough to report your posts or complain the way you do. God I can only imagine how the mods must feel having to put up with you all the damn time. 

I can’t say I’m surprised that the same person who pushed for “separate but equal” threads and seems to share the same opinions of every poster in here who’s been suspiciously anti-black in the past so DESPERATELY wants to remove the main ***** who stans black excellence the loudest like the C in UNTy and THEE Symone. That bothers you that much? You really are the obnoxious Karen of ATRL. You see something you don’t like so just like a have nothing to do Karen you try your hardest to get it removed, crying to the authorities OVER and OVER again. You don’t think the mods have better **** to do than micro-analyze a post that MAY contain a HINT to a spoiler if you squint and read between the lines like come on. Post your **** and move the **** on. You really posted about ME since the episode more than the damn episode itself. It’s giving pathetic. You’re going on the ignore list cause I’ve seen enough news stories to know Karen’s only get more unhinged, aggressive and violent when they don’t get their way and get called out. 

Anyways stan the bald headed 1 star but soon to be triple crowned WINNER Monet X Change 

And for the brain dead, that’s not a spoiler just common sense and fun stanning that KKKarens get offended by

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95268da62a00996e0ba7a

lmao the essay :skull:

But since you want to act cute and give your distorted point of view, let’s get things straight.

You’re absolutely delusional if you think I still care about a thread merge that happened months ago. The intent of having separate threads was to make discussions about different versions of the show flow better without off topic/general Drag Race stuff disrupting them and I even offered someone else to get the OP, I didn’t (and don’t) care about having it, if anything it’s a burden because they have to get updated from time to time. The whole thing wasn’t brought back even once after mods took their decision and everyone has moved on, except you since you’re still using it as an “aha gotcha!” moment. And for the record, it was a mod who didn’t agree with the threads being merged the first time and you know it, so stop acting like a child and stick to facts because you’re the one being petty with that made up nonsense.

Moving to the spoilers discussion, you’ve posted them multiple times and you know it. Or maybe you don’t because I get that it might be difficult to act unbiased once you know how things will go. Either way, you should be thankful I didn’t report the post straight away and asked the mods if it was allowed or not because despite your belief that I have a personal vendetta against you, I’m not looking to get you threadbanned, you managed to do that by yourself some time ago for being offensive (and mind you, even then I wasn’t the one that reported the post). I don’t care if you were the OP of this thread or how long you’ve been here, if anything this means you should know better than most that this is not the place to post spoilers. Your post is still up for anyone to see, so I’ll let other users judge by themselves (as several have already done and complained about it too).

And no, I think mods are here to judge on these matters because that’s their role in this community. If they have anything to say about me or my behaviour, they can do it themselves, they don’t need you to speak for them. You really have some nerve to call me pathetic (again, no stranger to being offensive) while going on a full on rant for being called out on a questionable post.

Put me on ignore or whatever, I really don’t care what a stranger on the Internet does.

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

@TheOnlyOne sits at her vanity. She downloads her busted Monet gifs, while making black list of people who give her a low score every episode. Her skin glows with anger. She adjusts her tabs, makes sure no post on Spoiler subreddit goes unread. She prepares for a long, long essay. ''That'll get them'' she says.

Then she picks up her phone to copy paste WHOLE ASS spoilers. She makes sure she put ''I think'' in the end.

mooonet.gif

B*tch, I’m crying :ahh:

8 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

But since you want to act cute and give your distorted point of view, let’s get things straight.

You’re absolutely delusional if you think I still care about a thread merge that happened months ago. The intent of having separate threads was to make discussions about different versions of the show flow better without off topic/general Drag Race stuff disrupting them and I even offered someone else to get the OP, I didn’t (and don’t) care about having it, if anything it’s a burden because they have to get updated from time to time. The whole thing wasn’t brought back even once after mods took their decision and everyone has moved on, except you since you’re still using it as an “aha gotcha!” moment. And for the record, it was a mod who didn’t agree with the threads being merged the first time and you know it, so stop acting like a child and stick to facts because you’re the one being petty with that made up nonsense.

Moving to the spoilers discussion, you’ve posted them multiple times and you know it. Or maybe you don’t because I get that it might be difficult to act unbiased once you know how things will go. Either way, you should be thankful I didn’t report the post straight away and asked the mods if it was allowed or not because despite your belief that I have a personal vendetta against you, I’m not looking to get you threadbanned, you managed to do that by yourself some time ago for being offensive (and mind you, even then I wasn’t the one that reported the post). I don’t care if you were the OP of this thread or how long you’ve been here, if anything this means you should know better than most that this is not the place to post spoilers. Your post is still up for anyone to see, so I’ll let other users judge by themselves (as several have already done and complained about it too).

And no, I think mods are here to judge on these matters because that’s their role in this community. If they have anything to say about me or my behaviour, they can do it themselves, they don’t need you to speak for them. You really have some nerve to call me pathetic (again, no stranger to being offensive) while going on a full on rant for being called out on a questionable post.

Put me on ignore or whatever, I really don’t care what a stranger on the Internet does.

:heart2: love you

Tbh Trinity had me laughing the most 

Jinkx was HORRIBLE in this challenge. And I’m a stan. 

TheOnlyOne
1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

:heart2: love you

Glad you could find time in your day to stop sending black queens death threats to jump in the mix. Don’t harass my PMs begging me to talk to you again this time beloved :heart2:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

And no, I think mods are here to judge on these matters because that’s their role in this community. If they have anything to say about me or my behaviour, they can do it themselves, they don’t need you to speak for them.

Not the essay :skull: and then writing one of your own

Gotta love the extra lack of self awareness to drag yourself without even realizing it. Only one girl called in the mods sweaty and they’ve already shared with me how ridiculous and tired you’re being.

When the only girls on your side are the ones who excessively bash black queens and posters who’ve admitted to sending actual death threats you know you’ve truly LOST it

The gag that y’all get more pressed about me stanning Monet than these girls who take time out of their day to create gifs bashing her is WILD but I guess the C in Unty has y’all pressed again I fear 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d002b3c560c111cb0c

TheOnlyOne

The most iconic duo after Monet and her second crown and Symone and success

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952c4d0c0a0cf4905d395

I wonder if the mods will do anything about these obvious spoilers and personal attacks. Considering that they threadbanned me because I said "loser" to someone who said "loser" to queens, they must be oversensitive about these comments

mooonet.gif

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

mooonet.gif

:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

@TheOnlyOne 

mooonet.gif

mooonet.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.