RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

did shea really make those pants? they look like workout pants or tights brought from home. maybe she ran out of time and they let her where those :mandown:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Monet shouldnt even be there, because she didnt win. Her entire crown is PITY like my sis mentioned.

Sis needed THREE seasons of practice to still be half the queen as Jaida.

The true kii

04d38f278f2bb99511f7720392d378cbf61edfb2

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

AND a connection to Bob.

Like, dont try it with Jaida.

the back to back punches :clap3: Jaida is a legend who won a real season. Monet is 0.5 of a winner of a spinoff series. There's levels to this ****

If Monet Xpired is payola'd to Top 4 :doc: 

This narrative that Monet stans are randomly appearing when girls like me and the other members of MoNation have been stanning her in this thread for over a year now is wild.  

What’s suspicious is that apparently she’s “not a threat” to girls like Jinkx and Jaida but those stans have been like a swarm of flies trying to drag Monet CONSTANTLY since this season started. If she is not a threat, why the vitriol? Are the spoilers in favor of Monet that strongly? Like what’s the deal? :skull: 

Honestly, crown Trinity. She deserves it more than anyone in the competition right now. Such a complete queen, like who's on par with her? I think no one.

The mods have discussed the issue and are in unanimous agreement that there are implications to calling queens "uneducated" or using their perceived education as shade that are unacceptable in the Drag Race thread. Consider this the only thread-wide warning that further comments made by users of this nature will be warned accordingly, and threadbans will be issued. 

45 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This narrative that Monet stans are randomly appearing when girls like me and the other members of MoNation have been stanning her in this thread for over a year now is wild.  

What’s suspicious is that apparently she’s “not a threat” to girls like Jinkx and Jaida but those stans have been like a swarm of flies trying to drag Monet CONSTANTLY since this season started. If she is not a threat, why the vitriol? Are the spoilers in favor of Monet that strongly? Like what’s the deal? :skull: 

They want her to be Kylie so bad :rip: it's pathetic imo!

8 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

Jinkx being a winner this season would feel so off…she can’t sing, dance, or do fashion. Acting/improv is nice but doesn’t make a well rounded winner of all winners.

So what you're saying is, Trinity the Monster-Tuck is the only deserving winner?

5wMR.gif

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

34 minutes ago, ATRL Feedback said:

The mods have discussed the issue and are in unanimous agreement that there are implications to calling queens "uneducated" or using their perceived education as shade that are unacceptable in the Drag Race thread. Consider this the only thread-wide warning that further comments made by users of this nature will be warned accordingly, and threadbans will be issued. 

The doors us Jorgeous stans have opened. :clap3:

No but really, the Jaida talk was getting to be a bit much. Glad this was made clear. It was weird when it was used to drag Jorgeous and I wrote essays on that, but now that it's returned with other girls like Jaida and sometimes Monet (around the time that IG post about cities she'd like to perform in was posted) it's even more gauche.

Edited by Relampago.

Love stanning Monet and not being too insecure to laugh at her dumbass not even knowing what cities are 

See when you stan excellence and have c in your unty

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611176c7f1da739ea11d5

4 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The fact is I would never undermine Jaida’s win like you just did with Monet, especially considering there’s photo evidence Monet was the intended SOLE winner

what’s the tea on this?? :eek:

20 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

what’s the tea on this?? :eek:

Auto posted right then the finale finished airing and then deleted right away:

JsEVMY8.jpg

Monet was always the intended winner, mainly cause she absolutely bodied the final lipsync. Which is precisely she was on Sibling Rivalry confident af during AS4 cause she knew for a fact there was no way she didn't win. They couldn't even edit out Trinity flopping her cartwheel, thats how much of a blowout it was. Producers scrambled and added Trinity as the double winner after she dominated the fan vote thanks to racism and the most obnoxiously overly positive edit since Jinkx Monsoon because Trinity was actually f*cking the head editor at the time. We even used to keep track of the confessional counts back then and she had like double the amount of Monet, the intended winner :skull: They didn't want even more backlash from the fans after what happened to Shangela without even realizing how awful it was to hastily edit a tie the one time they didn't film one and rob the first black AS winner of a solo win. 

It all worked out though because the twinner storyline is actually compelling on AS7 and all anyone has to do is look at the post show success to see who the better winner of the 2 is. I believe Trinity's biggest accomplishment to date is...posting a winner's photoshoot on instagram and 2 failed podcasts?

Sidenote: kinda odd that I've had this saved on my computer for 3 years considering I allegedly just started suspiciously stanning Monet now :eli:

If we're gonna base on their track record in AS4, Trinity should've won the crown alone. I think final lip-syncs shouldn't ultimately matter in the end but that's just me. :michael:

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Trinity was actually f*cking the head editor at the time

Only THEE most multi talented, saavy, powerful Drag Race Drag Legend of our time

Is there anything she can't do?

answer is NO!

[imagine its Trinity in the gif below]

3 minutes ago, Yves said:

If we're gonna base on their track record in AS4, Trinity should've won the crown alone. I think final lip-syncs shouldn't ultimately matter in the end but that's just me. :michael:

If they did Scarlet BoBo would've won CDR.. which she did deserve over the payola'd, incredibly-mediocre, pushed as hell ""winner""

Canada's Drag Race isn't canon, though, right?

:gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Yves said:

So you agree Sasha should've lost S9?

2 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

If they did Scarlet BoBo would've won CDR.. which she did deserve over the payola'd, incredibly-mediocre, pushed as hell ""winner""

Canada's Drag Race isn't canon, though, right?

:gaycat6:

I don't keep up with other spin-offs (apart from UK) unfortunately so I can't comment on this. :emofish:

Actually funny enough, the lipsync for the crown (which I support!) is the exact reason there has to be some sort of twist at the end of this season.

If the LSFTC didn’t matter, we’d know who won the season before the finale so there’s no stakes going into the finale at all. So why watch? The producers know better and so there’s going to be some twist towards the end of this season that gives stakes to the stars because otherwise we’ll know exactly who will be going into the final 4 before it even happens. And why would the queens who are behind even try in the last challenge if they can’t make it anyways? Makes sense to me. 

10 minutes ago, Yves said:

Yes.

Welp that we can agree on

One thing people always leave out of the track record argument though is the entire finale. Trinity had only 1 more win than Monet but Super Queen was arguably the most important challenge of the season and Monet clearly bodied that so why is that not part of her "track record" along with clearly winning the lipsync as well? It's not an official "win" on the episode cause it'd be pointless to crown a challenge winner 5 minutes before the winner of the season but the events of the finale obviously, and should, have an importance on who wins.

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Welp that we can agree on

One thing people always leave out of the track record argument though is the entire finale. Trinity had only 1 more win than Monet but Super Queen was arguably the most important challenge of the season and Monet clearly bodied that so why is that not part of her "track record" along with clearly winning the lipsync as well? It's not an official "win" on the episode cause it'd be pointless to crown a challenge winner 5 minutes before the winner of the season but the events of the finale obviously, and should, have an importance on who wins.

I agree but I think it causes too much production meddling during the season. Weak lipsyncers they want to push make them have to find ways to get rid of the actual good lipsyncers that are just ok on the show and would just slay at the end lol.

There was no greater riggory for a LSFTC than Kylie winning for falling. Anyone remember Rajah during that lipsync? Probably not cause they refused to show her.

We keep agreeing with the Top 2, which is pretty wild for an all stars season.

5 hours ago, Draper. said:

I was just gonna say this. They did the same last week with the whole Shea doing the print of the fabric, and it being Ru’s favorite dress and her almost not finishing on time. The edit is misleading sometimes.

I noticed this, too, and I appreciate it! As a Jan stan, I hated her win in AS6, because I literally knew it was coming after the intro. (not to mention all of the fallout of the whole "Jan is no longer robbed, and actually robbed Trinity" thing)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.