RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

18B04A1BC0FC400BA699BAA4A52ADEC0.jpgNew-Project.png

The way it really is 100x better :rip:

Mathu satellites Andersen

mooo.gif

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Monet getting reposted by THEE Oprah :jonny5:

She looks amazing, AND she’s getting recognized by one of the most important black women alive :jonny5:

Mo-naysayers continue to LOSE 

Shea, Yvie and Raja’s covers also look amazing. :clap3: 

What happened to Jaida’s? :skull: 

Rajah's snatch game is so underrated :bibliahh:

Raja's cover is STUNNING

Congrats to Monet :clap3: but how the other girls meant to get recognition from a fashion illustration :rip:

Not me thinking they posted the same thing Twice with Raja :rip:

Jynx and BenDeLa sort of give me twinsies vibes at times, especially when Jynx wore that Porcupine Spikes dress.. comparing their runs in AS3 and AS7 so far... and Jynx's weak-ass lip-syncs..

BenDeLaGOD is more talented than Jynx, and the most talented drag queen overall.

:flower3:

Jinkx was trying to do what DeLa did with Anaconda and what Ginger did with Phone and just did not give it. I'll give it to her that Better In Color isn't really a comedy song like those two, but lord it was a lame performance that only looked okay since she was giving 30% while Raja was giving 5%.

Though don't get it twisted, DeLa was also fully a flop of a lip syncer too. Rightfully lost to Darienne Lake twice in the same season even in a performance where Darienne fully rolled her ankle. And only won against Bebe because of the wig removal and the producers wanting to use the self-elim. Bebe was eating her up the whole time and continued to do so even when she was bald. 

30 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Rightfully lost to Darienne Lake

The judges had a strange hate-boner, like rewatch the season, for BenDeLaCHRIST. I blame SantiNo(career). Not to mention, they were fat acceptance propaganda wins. Production was pushing for a leading fat queen so hard after Roxxy failed in season 5. There's a reason Darriehha is nowhere to be found and BenDeLa remains booked, busy and serving body and face, after all these years!

36 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

JQ6kyOC.png 

poor Monet haters :fan:

Isn't that pic an homage to Oprah's own cover?

This is just Harvey Weinstein's BFF's acknowledging an homage to herself... As if she'd care if it was Monet dressed up as RIcki Lak, or anyone else :toofunny2:

I havent been in here for a minute so if you beautiful souls could vote in this poll, much appreciated and may god bless you and your families. 

britney-spears-cool.gif%C3%A7

9 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

The judges had a strange hate-boner, like rewatch the season, for BenDeLaCHRIST. I blame SantiNo(career). Not to mention, they were fat acceptance propaganda wins. Production was pushing for a leading fat queen so hard after Roxxy failed in season 5. There's a reason Darriehha is nowhere to be found and BenDeLa remains booked, busy and serving body and face, after all these years!

Darienne smoked her in both lip syncs fair and square. Literally ate her up in Point of No Return. If Darienne came back for All Stars, she'd kill it.

And ew at your fatphobia nonsense. Keep that trash out of here.

Not the fatphobia card, ATRL in 2022 is something else..

~~~

BenGelDeLaGuardia remains the most overall talented queen, Dysentrienne hasn't been a thing since her schticks were fulfilled by superior queens :clap:

Karma did THAT :bam:

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Congrats to Monet :clap3: but how the other girls meant to get recognition from a fashion illustration :rip:

Asking the right question me thinks :gaycat3:

What was Jaida trying to do lol 

I scrolled through the vogue Twitter looking for rajas and realized I missed it because it wasn’t obvious :ahh:

8HHjsTM.png

@TheOnlyOne

I'm sorry who was incorrect and delusional? The one who is stanning to currently second worst queen and possible be the 5th performing queen next week? :gaycat2: Does it really hurt you to see that Jinkx is on the top of the list and she keeps on winning :gaycat2:

9 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

QapM9VD.jpg

Adding another legendary legend star to Monet on the scoreboard, courtesy of Oprah :eli:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761146e2e0e16901d77a9e

As a Monét stan, this makes sense with my fantasy 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761146e2e0e16901d77a9e

6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

:coffee2:

Darienne is only so fat because she is full with hatred and jeaousy to BendelgaGOD:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.