RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

You're either acting dense on purpose or trolling, I suspect it's the latter.

I never said you stan some queens because they're black, I said you stan some queens because you read spoilers and root for whoever you like the most in the top 4. I've already clarified my opinion on this after quoting that user, but following your fave's footsteps, you're once again you're gaslighting me. And yes, you spoiled and are no stranger in doing so. I can bookmark and come back to that post at the end of the season if you want to. This is not kiki or shade, this is facts.

You called me Hepatitis and yes that's too far because it's offensive.

This is really annoying tbh…. Thank you for ruining the season for me 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The girls stay absolutely delusional regarding Auntie Dust especially considering this weeks runway was giving eye sore instead of eye con

Wow, ageist AND potentially racist towards our SOLE asian winner. Not a cute look.

This was a good episode i think. Just not up to the other episodes, but would have been a top episode any other season. Relax.

They will start a robbed narrative for anyone. Raja was not the best at anything in this challenge :deadbanana4:

How I'd rank the girls this episode (challenge + runway):

#1 The Vivienne

#2 Raja

#3 Trinity the Tuck

#4 Jaida Essence Hall

#5 Yvie Oddly

#6 Monet X Change

#7 Jinkx Monsoon

#8 Shea Coulee

For the season so far:

#1 Raja

#2 Jaida Essence Hall

#3 Monet X Change

#4 Trinity the Tuck

#5 Jinkx Monsoon

#6 The Vivienne

#7 Shea Coulee

#8 Yvie Oddly

I know y'all are about to drag me for Jinkx being so low but she has been second worst to me two weeks in a row :devil:

Trinity was serving Caitlyn Jenner ngl :deadbanana2:

I love Raja but she wasn’t robbed this week. She has done consistently well bar the first week, it’s a shame the name of the game is top two only, because her track record would be pretty good otherwise. 

What was with the diaper on her look this week :rip:

And Shea’s look looks like a failed attempt at an abstract Bimini amoeba or something. 

5 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I love Raja but she wasn’t robbed this week. She has done consistently well bar the first week, it’s a shame the name of the game is top two only, because her track record would be pretty good otherwise. 

What was with the diaper on her look this week :rip:

And Shea’s look looks like a failed attempt at an abstract Bimini amoeba or something. 

She hasn't been robbed so far. The look this week wasn't good, the last week she lost it with the second runway and in the Snatch Game she was rightfully the 3rd place. I love her, she's a legend and she is extremely talented, but she has yet yo earn a star rightfully.

I did keep thinking how gorgeous she looked even as a pig :rip: Truly the essence of beauty.

I can NOT believe Yvie Oddtaste came out in that arts and crafts MESS on an all winners season :rip: the girls hyping up her looks in the promo for this season knew what they were doing. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111b755b92b3c120f1ef

Shea wore that GORGEOUS Valentino haute Couture look, blessed us with an equally stunning lipsync look, and just dipped:clown:

Her AS5 runway package is pissing all over the stage over this one, bar that week.

Edited by Lucid Dreaming

I tend to really like The Vivienne, but I don't know that she was a winner this week. :skull: Shoulda been Jaida and Jinkx in the top 2.

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The way Jinkx has been saying she would've beat Detox in her lipsync whether they switched the song or not but now it's clear as day she would have NEVER :bibliahh: they really saved her ass with Malambo no. 1 :bibliahh:

She's my fave and I'm worried that she's going to have the most stars and completely bomb the Lip Synch Lalaparooza finale. :rip:

I am usually OK with the sanitized critiques but this week they felt more disingenuous than ever. Shea getting praise for an outfit they would have read down any other season :rip:

Anyway, happy for Viv but I really thought Raja was finally getting her flowers this week. 

Raja and Jaida are the STARS of the season so far

:clap3:

my biggest fear that raja was not caring enough for drag and that her run this season wouldnt be as good was completely unfounded and she really is shining so much. i feel so happy cause she was my first fave 

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I did keep thinking how gorgeous she looked even as a pig :rip: Truly the essence of beauty.

she looked so f**king hot, jaida is the hottest rugirl… I was staring at her the entire scene. 

jaida, raja, monet, and jinx are killing it for me this season. Raja wasn’t robbed on this episode, if anything it was yvie who got robbed tbh, but she should’ve been top 2 in the ball instead of trinity 

The current stan for Jaida here. :jonnycat::heart2:

:flame:

She shouldve won over Jinx tbh.

FUUJAjHaAAEBEIp?format=jpg&name=medium

Why was Yvie on both scenes? :rip: and she flopped the two of em as well 

Definitely so happy to see Jaida not fade into the background this season, and Yvie was such a wonderful surprise this episode. My top 2 would’ve been Yvie and Vivienne - but loved that Jinkx got another top placement hehe (but no badge :grump:)

6 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

This is not the hilarious comment you thought it was. :skull:

wtf do you mean? It's not meant to be hilarious, lol

he's ******* gorgeous, that bunny look on him, and his nice little waist to counterbalance those broad shoulders...

hqdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

:flame:

She shouldve won over Jinx tbh.

FUUJAjHaAAEBEIp?format=jpg&name=medium

Crystal Metroid is shaking

:jonny3:

~~~

Jaida is really selling me this season, the growth

:jonny4:

Jynx is doing great, as is Trinity

Shea's been burning out so soon, her first week was sooo good, but lately.. :doc:

Raja's being so mediocre, she really would've been thrown out to the curb by now, had this been a regular season, so I'm enjoying her delusional stans whining, tbvqh!

Vivienne is just there, and I'm enjoying Monet's lashes are very well deserved after the riggery that was that first episode!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.