RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Sapphira cristál clear winner and we love to see it. :heart:

She and Morphine (fierce performer and charismatic persona) would make a lovely top 2.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

Sapphira cristál clear winner and we love to see it. :heart:

She and Morphine (fierce performer and charismatic persona) would make a lovely top 2.

Yeah Sapphira at the moment is giving Bianca teas 

Even though there are queens with 2 wins in their belt you can just feel the difference in their confidence in and out of drag 

It's double standard to try to come for Nymphia's accent when Ru laughs at every single blaccent every time it's on the show. Mhi'ya literally did a whole character like that for SG. Same as Jane with her vague Eastern European one. 

That's just what Ru finds funny, but clearly the producers are trying to PC and wanna act sensitive smh. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

It's double standard to try to come for Nymphia's accent when Ru laughs at every single blaccent every time it's on the show. Mhi'ya literally did a whole character like that for SG. Same as Jane with her vague Eastern European one. 

That's just what Ru finds funny, but clearly the producers are trying to PC and wanna act sensitive smh. 

Completely agree 

Personally i love a funny accent,  the problem for me was that it wasn't funny . Not because there were not good jokes there . But bc it felt desperate 

On another topic , idk if its just me but this episode was ANOTHER episode that made me like the hilarious Ross less if thats even possible 

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Completely agree 

Personally i love a funny accent,  the problem for me was that it wasn't funny . Not because there were not good jokes there . But bc it felt desperate 

On another topic , idk if its just me but this episode was ANOTHER episode that made me like the hilarious Ross less if thats even possible 

gurl what? you love funny accent but find it desperate so u don't like it?

I'm confused, Peppermints confused , we're all ******* confused.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, unino said:

gurl what? you love funny accent but find it desperate so u don't like it?

I'm confused, Peppermints confused , we're all ******* confused.

Nono i like accents , i like caricatures etc . Im not against that 

I just felt it was not naturally funny , it felt forced by her in a kind of desperate way not to btm 

It was missing the confidence Sapphira, Plane and Q had . Even Dawn i felt she had more confidence 

Maybe its just the way i perceived it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I feel like Saphira is missing the C in *****. On paper she's a winner but mama something is not clicking for me.

• Thanks 1

another bullshit episode, no other words

Plane and Q deserved a team win :michael: this is what gets annoying - edit/production used to work a little harder to show the winners of challanges in the best light no matter what - if somebody they don't enjoy as much as Sapphira would make her mistake, they would instantly land in the bottom (maybe not 2, but placed low)

the challange itself was awkward, but at least they had live audience (wish that was the case for RDR Live, this would have definitely helpged Mirage...)

lipsync was pretty great, fantastic song choice, Morphine destroyed Mhiya :clap3:

• Like 1

That was an interesting episode.

I agree that Q and Plane deserved a joint win for the challenge. Q's incoming meltdown was worth it though lol.

Sapphira rounded out the top 3; she did fumble a couple of times, but she kept her team afloat.

Nymphia was funny at times but I was distracted by her reading her cards. Her look though... oh wow oh wow. 

I was rooting for Mhi'ya, but that was not it... and the AI look :biblio: I need that trend to die already ffs.

Morphine slayed that lipsync :clap3:

Edited by Ponzi

Morphine staying was fair :clap3:

Q is so delusional lol like Plane alone ended you :skull:

Nymphia ROBBED omg :deadbanana:

Sapphira literally fumbled parts and was handed a back to back win WHAT? :skull:
srry but this payola win was absolutely unnecessary 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This crybaby :deadvision:

Amanda obviously has issues going on…

honestly this cast is just unhinged 

• Haha 2

nnn Sapph's win was worth it for the Q gagging even if it belonged to Plane or Nymphia.

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This crybaby :deadvision:

Imagine how tired we are 

• Like 1

nymphia was the funniest, sapphira was the best presenter, Q had the best concept - either three could've won. another great ep, was worried after the last ep which felt like boring run-of-the-mill s12-s15 drag race 

I'm so sure nobody would have noticed or gave a **** about Sapphira stuttering during one line in her presentation if they didn't purposefully edit it that way. :deadbanana2:

Anyway, congrats to Mother, she's easily winning this. :jonny5:

Edited by Antisocialites
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

help :bibliahh:

this is so ***** of her :jonny5:

This season has been kind of awful. At the beginning it was obvious that the cast was full of underdogs, but none of them really improved over time. All the story lines are focused on petty drama that doesn’t go anywhere. 
The only thing keeping this season alive is Nymphia’s runway looks. She flops in almost every challenge, but her looks are legendary. Crown her and call it a day. 
Sapphira and Plane are polished queens, but they aren’t serving anything new. Both of them will be very successful after the show but they would bring nothing new to the winner circle 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

The only funny part of this episode was Q’s face crack and the lip sync :rofl:

I love a delusional queen like when Lucy got heated about her placements in S15 or Alexis Michelle having a break down about being in the Top. But Q is so humourless; she just seems like such a sourpuss all the time. I hate seeing her on my screen :skull:

Nymphia robbed again this week. She should be on 4 wins by now. 

:coffee:

#stopasianhate

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Justice 4 the Queen of flips!

when she said she wrote down all the judges critiques :laugh: already starting her all stars homework 

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Re: accents, I don't think Nymphia's was problematic.

But let's not forget that Manila Luzon was def racist for using an East Asian accent in her season! :angry: Should have eliminated her on the spot!

Plane and Q really deserved a win, but I guess the production didn’t want to have them be the only queens with three wins. I knew Plane couldn’t win because of how messy she was in the first half of the season, but one could’ve hoped!

• Thanks 1

another dumb challenge, but im glad Q didnt win even tho he pulled all the stunts, that outfit was a NO for me..

great lipsync, Mhi'ya is dirty for that cape :khalyan: but her elimination was long overdue :clap3: 

• Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.