RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

completely SHOCKED that Sapphira won. i dont like Q but she OBVIOUSLY won that challenge AND runway I-

i agree with the bottom two though. Dawn did not do bad at all this week.

I mean she wasn't really that funny. No one was :skull: felt like I was being gaslit by confessionals.. stop showing confessionals of queens saying its funny and just show the funny

but I will say it was interesting to give Q so much storyline when she wasn't going to win

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DevonRoars said:

I mean she wasn't really that funny. No one was :skull: felt like I was being gaslit by confessionals.. stop showing confessionals of queens saying its funny and just show the funny

but I will say it was interesting to give Q so much storyline when she wasn't going to win

no, i think Plane and Q's presentation was the best and funniest out of the three.

• Like 1

There was no clear winner tonight, i thought it might be Q but Im happy it wasn’t! :coffee: her “slides” and “clips” jokes were kinda funny though tbf 

Thank god Mih’ya went home, she was a fierce lip-sync diva but had little else to offer and zero personality. I think there should be a rule that if you have to lip-sync for a fourth time you’re automatically disqualified. Has any girl ever lipsynced (for their life) 5 times in one season? Not to my knowledge

• Thanks 1

I hate they change the judging criteria (as team or solo) depending on who they want to sabotage/protect/push. Clearly if it was teams Q and Plane would have won.

I hate to say it, but Plane’s runways might be holding her back from some wins at this point 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Anyone else think Mhiya won the LS? Lol

• Like 7
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Nymphia TOP 2 of the challenge IKTR!!!

AND that was the best lipsync of this season (so far). it was the first time i got real excited during a lipsync in this season. the miami queens turned IT!

• Like 2

Mhiya leaving in the first AI generated look to grace the main stage :deadbanana:

sapphira was def a choice for the win, also them saying her look was going down in history as one of the stupidest was.. interesting cause it’s not even that exaggerated :deadbanana:

its funny cause whilst I don’t disagree with sapphira having 3 wins, it’s just that this shouldn’t have been the 3rd win when she wasn’t even the funniest of her own group 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Also Nymphia served hard on the runway again, most of the others gave what they would wear to the 80s Halloween party meanwhile ms Wind served FASHION :jonnycat:

I finally turned around to like a Dawn look last week but she’s right back to being in boot territory this time cause that runway was rough

• Like 2

imo plane and q had the best presentation on account of not having someone outright flop, but sapphira was the outright funniest queen in the challenge. im not too mad it went to her

15 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Thank god Mih’ya went home, she was a fierce lip-sync diva but had little else to offer and zero personality. I think there should be a rule that if you have to lip-sync for a fourth time you’re automatically disqualified. Has any girl ever lipsynced (for their life) 5 times in one season? Not to my knowledge

the answer is yes, but the most LSFYLs depends on 1) if you count the s15 lalaparuza as the queens "being in the bottom", since it wasn't punitive like the s14 lalaparuza, and 2) if you just mean them having in the episode in general, or literally every single time they lipsynced. that aside...

jorgeous/jax/salina estitties/anetra - 5 lipsyncs each

jasmine kennedie - 6 lipsyncs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Umm… sorry the sensitivity over Nymphia’s character is stupid af. Get the PC **** out of here, because no one batted an eye at Mhiya’s stereotypical performance in snatch game. Ru always shouts “escándalo!” at every Latina queen. it a problem because Nymphia is an Asian playing an Asian stereotype? Was there anything “offensive” besides the accent?

She ate the other two up. Idc.

Also it feels stupid to ask her can we laugh at this.. like uh she did it for a comedic challenge I’m sure her goal was to make people laugh :deadbanana:

they dont do this for any other accent but suddenly they’re scared 

• Like 1

Sapphira was payola we hate her now. no more win for her please :heart:

Q was gooped and gagged lmao. the joke of the season. hope they keep her longer to play with :allears:

Plane is there to give good tv but they will never crown her :fan:

Nymphia is BACK on track to winning the crown 👑 :smitten:

Plane’s runways are holding her back severely imo, she’s clearly funny and is less stiff than Dawn and Q so she has that but her runways are almost always basic :rip: even this week it was a.. fine power suit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

i literally JUST watched Vamp for the first time ever so Nymphia’s look gagged me ….. it was SO correct

• Like 1

the funny thing about this episode is Q having a meltdown for not winning:bibliahh:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

This is why you hoes are NOT judges. 

Thankfully.

3 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Inch-resting take. 

I mostly disagree, whatever the case, and she’s had a few winning moments thus far. I also don’t see what on earth your opinion on loving Plane Jane’s personality has to do with the show as well as her potentially winning the crown especially when you’ve also stated Sapphira is allegedly a “jack of all trades, master of none”. What does that make Plane Jane and some of the other girls babe?

:rip:

OT: Sapphira winning BACK TO BACK. 

BIO+OPTION+2.JPG

The original question was about why someone couldn’t gravitate towards Sapphira and so I gave reasons why I gravitate towards my two faves of the season, not reasons why Plane should win :rip: 

I don’t think Sapphira is undeserving of winning the crown, the show has made it abundantly clear that she is winner material already. I am just not rooting for her for the reasons I gave, which is what you asked for :michael: 

Q is 100% right to feel that way.

• Like 2

Q and Plane had two great first moments but that was it, I felt more comfortable as an audience with Sapphira, she stuttered twice but it didn't give me "I don't know what I'm doing", I was still engaging with her :michael: Q's look was definitely better though.

And this lipsync with two ******* that genuinely wanna see each other go home was so fun :deadbanana4:

"Did she just throw her **** at me?" :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Plane’s runways are holding her back severely imo, she’s clearly funny and is less stiff than Dawn and Q so she has that but her runways are almost always basic :rip: even this week it was a.. fine power suit

yeah

Q didn't register for me in the challenge because she has awkward desperate energy but Plane devoured 

Sapphira's runway was not even particularly good either so I kinda feel like on the whole Nymphia was robbed and they were just told not to award her because of some bs (imaginary backlash or sumn) - she was the only one that actually interacted with the audience too

"I wasn't sure if I was allowed to laugh at that!" during the judging - meanwhile they were cackling at it in the moment? ok producers

• Like 1

it's safe to say this season has no comedy queen, none of them really excelled :rip:

so interesting Nymphia and Q had similar fabric and Nymphia of course coming out with far more interesting lewk

Saphirra really looked like Beyonce of the group. Yeah she should win. But I don't feel excited about her idk after show I think Nymphia would be far more successful and marketable 

Morphine ate :clap3:

Edited by MonsterJohn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HonourableVomit said:

Sapphira's runway was not even particularly good either

Yes, it was. 

Her look was the definition of “1980” and it was the smaller details that elevated it further ie. the shoes, the hairstyle and her overall presentation.

Her outfit was technically “generic” but it was absolutely reminiscent of that time period hence why Ru and Michelle GAGGED. 

Nymphia’s look was stylistically superior and creative but it was a more pointed take and took cues from 1980’s pop culture icons ie. Grace Jones, David Bowie etc. 

Q’s look was also very good. 

this challenge was horrible but lets be real, it's the best season of Drag Race in a long time.

• Like 4

Im sorry but i completely disagree 

Yes Sapphira's and Nymphia's looks were the best but in the challenge there was a clear winner 

Even though Q and Plane weren't hilarious  , their jokes and entire concept were by FAR the best 

Also i think Nymphia bombed this really hard . I was feeling uncomfortable with what i was watching  it felt like a desperate move to try to be funny ... and it wasn't 

Nymphia is amazing when it comes to looks but she really bombed hard ALL the funny / improp challenges 

As for Sapphira its pretty obvious she is gonna win the entire thing and im fine with it but giving her all the money of the season,  especially when she shouldn't even be in the top2 , is unfair 

That being said ... the lipsync was fantastic . I enjoyed every single moment of Morphine absolutely slaying Miya 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Im sorry but i completely disagree 

Yes Sapphira's and Nymphia's looks were the best but in the challenge there was a clear winner 

Even though Q and Plane weren't hilarious  , their jokes and entire concept were by FAR the best 

Also i think Nymphia bombed this really hard . I was feeling uncomfortable with what i was watching  it felt like a desperate move to try to be funny ... and it wasn't 

Nymphia is amazing when it comes to looks but she really bombed hard ALL the funny / improp challenges 

As for Sapphira its pretty obvious she is gonna win the entire thing and im fine with it but giving her all the money of the season,  especially when she shouldn't even be in the top2 , is unfair 

That being said ... the lipsync was fantastic . I enjoyed every single moment of Morphine absolutely slaying Miya 

she had more jokes than sapphira your racist self just couldn't get to them because you didn't feel like actually listening to someone with an accent

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

NYMPHIA GAGGED. winner of the challenge was plane for me and those edited in shots of ppl looking scatter eyed won't change that for me. no idea how sapphira literally fumbled and they still gave her the win. i guess it must have been different in the room. nymphia was looking at her cards a lot so for that reason i can see why she wouldnt get it

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

she had more jokes than sapphira your racist self just couldn't get to them because you didn't feel like actually listening to someone with an accent

Just calm down gurl and be careful on the words you are using ... just to let you know i will report you for that 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.