RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Mini challenge chart with Elecktra Bionic and her 4 wins when?

Then we should include the legend herself:

Hephaestus

• Like 3

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

It's so annoying how they changed All Stars rules so we used to get 2 winners per ep and now get 1. It totally screws up charts like the one above. Like obviously Jimbo would have more like 7 wins with the old format :rip:

Spill

The old formula >>>>

But ... do we really need to see Jimbo lipsyncing every week :deadbanana4: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Then we should include the legend herself:

Hephaestus

And I know that’s right! Loosey recognized the talent in Elektra and was not going to let her mini challenge dominance be overlooked 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, killer_rose said:

THE fashion queen of s13 would demolish the runway. :wanda:

qXv6MOz.gif

My iconic gif :jonny:

• Like 1

I kind of like the 1 winner a week rule idk. Having a top 2 makes AS wins feel “weaker” in my head and I know that that’s the narrative some people carry with winners of seasons with only top 2s. 

Like Ben already got brought up and her “wins” are massively inflated by the top 2 format, when she likely would have had maybe 1, possibly 2 wins in a LSA season. 

I do think they need to get rid of the LSA format though but I don’t think the top 2 format with lipsyncing for your legacy is enough. I think the suggested system with the winner choosing to save someone out of the bottom 3 and the last 2 lipsyncing for their lives is the best, personally. 

14 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

added this to the OP. is anybody missing?

Maybe you could also link the individual franchise threads in this part? Compiled the links for you :heart2:

THE DRAG RACE FRANCHISE

• Thanks 1

So I tried to go back and watch season 11 for the first time recently and I can’t finish it. One of the most unremarkable seasons I’ve ever seen. Do y’all like 11?

The only seasons I keep coming back are season 5-6-9 and all stars 2.

They also need to change untucked or cancel it

• Like 2

I like S11 more than other people lol. Some of the best drama of the last couple of regular seasons. Overall pretty entertaining and talented cast, most of the girls are likable. Some iconic challenges and one of the best runway seasons. The girls were bringing it with the looks too. 

S11 is so good (though the Yvie payola ruins it a bit it’s true), it’s a downgrade from 9 and 10 but better than a lot of the following seasons. 

More watchable than the snorefest of S12, and I can’t get myself to watch S13 with how awful the boot order is. 

Untucked needs to be canceled. It’s like watching paint dry and whenever it starts to get interesting the dumb guest judge comes back even when they have no business being there. The only people who should be going there are stars like gaga and Ariana, not Ben platt! I can’t believe this format made the low budget backstage untucked look like the most entertaining show

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I kind of like the 1 winner a week rule idk. Having a top 2 makes AS wins feel “weaker” in my head and I know that that’s the narrative some people carry with winners of seasons with only top 2s. 

Like Ben already got brought up and her “wins” are massively inflated by the top 2 format, when she likely would have had maybe 1, possibly 2 wins in a LSA season. 

I do think they need to get rid of the LSA format though but I don’t think the top 2 format with lipsyncing for your legacy is enough. I think the suggested system with the winner choosing to save someone out of the bottom 3 and the last 2 lipsyncing for their lives is the best, personally. 

To be clear, I'm also fine with 1 winner a week; my only annoyance is how they switched from 2 to 1, which makes it impossible to accurately assess AS track records. As you noted, Ben's record is permanently inflated, while meanwhile Jimbo's is.... deflated. As long as fans use point systems in which wins count more than highs, we'll basically never get a fair comparison across AS seasons, which is the only thing that bothers me.

• ATRL Moderator

Re: Untucked, the international seasons do it right: just give us 5 minutes of the juiciest content, right in the main episode :cm:

(However, they're never canceling US Untucked since it gets them Emmy nominations :rip:)

Season 7 had the best post season 6 Untucked. Whenever Ginger and Kennedy got on those couches in that disused studio, MESS was sure to come :bibliahh:

• Like 2

On 7/27/2023 at 8:08 PM, Hurem said:

omg :deadbanana: 

I mean, yay, but what's the point? They did the queens wrong by cutting down footage and the season it's already over. Perhaps two bonus episodes with all the footage would've been better instead of adding 15 minutes more to each episode.

• ATRL Moderator

The problem with Untucked is that they can get us just one noteworthy moment each season.  So it’s not a completely useless concept but you also have to watch so much useless content before something fun actually happens 

Untucked would return to its former glory if they let the girls get drunk. 

And cancel the guest judge visit unless it’s Gaga or Leslie Jones. 

ye untucked has been sh\te for ages i either skip or let it play in the background

Do we know who Bebe would've chosen to bring back from the eliminated girls from AS3?

10 hours ago, Solaris said:

So I tried to go back and watch season 11 for the first time recently and I can’t finish it. One of the most unremarkable seasons I’ve ever seen. Do y’all like 11?

I've rewatched 11 so many times, I love it. So much drama and many iconic queens. I cannot bear to watch 13 or 14 though. 

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Wait a damn minute

now here's a field in which i might stan blair:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.