RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Honestly, Alexis did pretty good considering her original season. I think she did better than Kandy considering the runway. 

Also not Kandy stealing one of Gottmik’s jokes only to fumble the punchline because of her enunciation :redface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

But when is the finale airing? I thought it was coming on the 14th, but I remember reading somewhere that it's actually on the 21st.

The producers constantly protecting someone worthy (Jimbo) and someone NOT worthy (Kandy) :shakeno:

None of the other girls should have bothered to show up this season :shakeno:

Okay, this season is completely about Jimbo and I’m completely bored of it, I don’t ******* care anymore, this season is so ******* boring to me. Wow

Everyone scream laughing while Jimbo did his bologna clown routine, like I just don’t ******* care, I do not ******* care about the bologna clown anymore

• Thumbs Down 6

That wasn’t Silky’s best performance but at least she performed the song, Jimbo would have done that same clown routine regardless of the song, like it’s just so canned, it’s so we’ve seen it before, Jimbo as a contestant we have seen twice before and recently at that, I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH A SHOW ABOUT JIMBO I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE

• Thumbs Down 8

I like Jimbo, I liked her on every season she was on, I just have Jimbo fatigue, she was in most of the episodes on her original season, then UKvsTW was all about her and Pangina, and now so much of this VERY LONG SEASON has been about her. I am so BORED and I am so excited for the incoming UK and Down Under seasons.

• Thumbs Down 4

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I like Jimbo, I liked her on every season she was on, I just have Jimbo fatigue, she was in most of the episodes on her original season, then UKvsTW was all about her and Pangina, and now so much of this VERY LONG SEASON has been about her. I am so BORED and I am so excited for the incoming UK and Down Under seasons.

We got it from the first post gurl, the three posts rant was a choice.

Solaris

Lol I apologize

Edited by Solaris

jimbo is the greatest and most versatile contestant to ever be on the show. just look at this episode and the range of the three characters she brought (joan in the roast, glamour runway, high concept 'weird' drag lipsync). jimbo is the culmination, the synthesis of the entire show up until this point. might take an all winners 2 for some people to get it.

Edited by keerbyriri
  • Like 7

• ATRL Moderator

jimbo is gonna be such a threat on aw2 like

• Like 2

this season is so messy, why there's a top 3 doing a makeover? 

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

But when is the finale airing? I thought it was coming on the 14th, but I remember reading somewhere that it's actually on the 21st.

21st is the finale

Just now, Geovane. said:

this season is so messy, why there's a top 3 doing a makeover? 

I suppose it's because of the Fame Games - give more queens a chance to participate

• Like 1

Lol at the meltdowns i read above 🤣

I agree that this season is all about Jimbo but its not her fault that the season is filled with mediocre queens 

I actually feel sorry for Jimbo , she should be totally bored competing against herself 

That being said obviously she was the best like in most of the episodes but i have to say i laughed a lot with Jessica also 

There are so many seasons in drag race history that are just made for specific queens to be crowned. You can't tell me that S15 wasn't made for Sasha Colby, AW wasn't made for Jinkx Monsoon and so on. It isn't Jimbo's fault if the competition this year has been abysmal and they didn't even need any sort of riggory (like they did with Trixie) to get what they wanted in the first place.

But Yessica... I won't forget you reina, the most deserving runner up of the season. I'm going to miss the telenovela!

r/rupaulsdragrace - The moment Jessica Wild was waiting for

Edited by TrueBlood
  • Like 3

For me

Jessica >> Jimbo >> Alexis >> Kandy

tbh I had more laugh out loud moments with Jessica + she really listened to the critiques from Michelle and Alec Mapa to be more harsh with her jokes.

Jimbo was really good too ofc, I just think she relied more on the Joan impression than the jokes themselves? And you could tell she was nervous about how the jokes would land. 

Alexis had some cute, fun moments and was a solid third.

Kandy….girl….none of her material was funny, she is just SOOOO not witty and unoriginal. Like when she called someone a P shaped body, that tired wendy williams joke steal :skull: 

also all 4 of their runways were meh….

The guest judge that teleported when the runways started :deadbanana:

This episode was the Jimbo experience. She got to show off all of her greatest moments from past seasons (seasons that nobody watched) 

Hopefully she has some tricks up her sleeves for the lip sync for the crown.

Crown her! 

I miss Lala. Really wish she was there instead of Kandy or Alexis 

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

jimbo is gonna be such a threat on aw2 like

I don't care who you are, there is no reason for any queen to be on more than 2 seasons :skull:

The hatred Ru has for all the Jan variants is HILARIOUS :bibliahh: the disgust on her face whenever Alexis was speaking ashfkkfjgjg

• Like 1

Successica was so funny, OMG. :jonnycat:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I don't care who you are, there is no reason for any queen to be on more than 2 seasons :skull:

So this makes any regular All Stars winners invalid for All Winners, I guess. :rip:

Jimbo slayed :clap3:

Wish Katya was the lipsync assassin though. Imagine two of Drag Race's biggest freaks on that song

• Like 1

i like Jessica but the edit and rupaul’s forced laugh during the first half of her set was truly the most blatant produced riggory this season. Honestly it turned me off and made me almost give up, until Jessica hilarious ***** joke, which saved her. Jimbo was hilarious as always but the lipsync was a joke and should have been a double win. Silky at least performed the song and gave comedy. Jimbo gave comedy buy there was still so much awkward dancing off beat to a song that’s she should naturally be good at 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.