RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Kornbread and Mistress, 2 awful queens. Hopefully we’ll never see them on All Stars :redface:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Haze said:

Every now and then I see a reel from delta's podcast and she's truly an underrated cultural critic lol. Like, just put a dying of laughter Sorcesse next to her and you have a drag version of Franny Leibovitz.

Her show is great. My only criticism is that sometimes she’ll take forever to get to the point. I know the point of the podcast is to talk for an hour but still, it annoys me. Bob & Monet do that do. So random 

4 hours ago, Haze said:

Every now and then I see a reel from delta's podcast and she's truly an underrated cultural critic lol. Like, just put a dying of laughter Sorcesse next to her and you have a drag version of Franny Leibovitz.

I’ve been recently watching her interviews on YouTube and I’m enthralled :jonny4: she really is a force to watch in a good way.

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

Highkey her Miss C stands for Consolation because I don't see how she's Miss Congeniality, or Fan Favorite either.

Mte. Kerri or Deja should've had Miss C

8 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I miss the Mistress and Loosey show :'(

Speaking of Mistress....

Kahanna's reply makes it sound like she didn't even get the joke :redface:

She so slow :bibliahh:

Kornybread has all the talent and potential to be something more but I’m telling you, once she came for Jasmine just for writing notes, there was something about her that was always gonna hold her back a bit and that moment was the biggest warning sign.

• Like 1

You would think kornvread would be great at pit stop and roscoes but she’s so bad and negative :rip:

1 hour ago, Twilish said:

I’ve been recently watching her interviews on YouTube and I’m enthralled :jonny4: she really is a force to watch in a good way.

I'm glad she has put her Karen talents to good use. I enjoy her clips a lot but she was very annoying on S3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Kornbread and Mistress, 2 awful queens. Hopefully we’ll never see them on All Stars :redface:

YALL MOTHERFUCKER OMIBHs always seething even when she does nothing, literally disgusting.

• ATRL Moderator

Kornbread is a star but she just does not translate well on social media.  And that’s where she is most of the time.  A shame.  

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Yes, in a few years maybe everyone will realize what a TURD of a personality Chodestress has

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

I've been wanting Texan Latina excellence so bad for a while too, shame it was wasted on the Tell It To My Heart lipsync LOSER (rest of the cast verified, poor bully)

Jaxxx should sue tbh.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 5

oh here we go another deranged OMIBH. Time already tells yall that she's the moment, the icon, the Tell It To My Heart lipsync WINNER, etc. 

but yeah stay delulu that's fine! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Subomie said:

Kornbread trying to antagonize Alexis on twitter… she’s a bitter loser :duck: 

she literally said:
we know that show is edited and we won't kno weverything but I choose to beleve the edit so don't be bitter :rip:

10 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I miss the Mistress and Loosey show :'(

Speaking of Mistress....

Kahanna's reply makes it sound like she didn't even get the joke :redface:

She totally didn’t. She’s cute and stuff but not the sharpest 

It’s SO nice to see Delta finally getting her flowers, I always loved her whenever I watched S3 back. Time is always the ultimate truth teller when you have talent and wit.

• Like 1

Kornbread is miserable cause every day she has to look down at her thigh with a big ass tattoo that was never returned in any way shape or form.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Kornbread is miserable cause every day she has to look down at her thigh with a big ass tattoo that was never returned in any way shape or form.

I think about Korn getting a Willow tattoo way too often, it was really weird :skull:

15 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Umm, I’m not even defending Skathanna’s tragic Snatch Game. I don’t even think Krackedhanna would escape the bottom if not for Heidi (obviously). Only that Heidi went for low hanging fruit cause she’s not the witty, funny queen she thinks she is and those jokes coming for Kahanna were a desperate attempt at trying to save herself, which only makes it more embarrassing because despite trying to use cheap tactics, she STILL would have ended up in the bottom instead of Successica because she literally played Heidi during the SG because she lacks any funny wit in any cell of her body, and it shows on every review show, podcast or interview she’s been on.

Heidi thought she was that ***** and went into a gamer rage and rage quit the competition when she realized REAL talent like Legendbo were stomping her so hard she never had a chance to ever win. That crushing realization must have been hard for her ego. Sure, she improved visually from her season, but everything else was a downgrade, and her coming for Kahanna was absolutely a sad attempt to save herself, considering she had done way better in improv challenges before (ex: S12 debate challenge). And that’s just the truth. I’m Relampago. I keep it real.

This is very vile, but I think it’s accurate. I remember when it was first leaked that Heidi quit and the streets were reporting it was due to family reasons. But Heidi went on social media to basically confirm it was her own personal feelings that made her quit, confirmed she felt she was a “production favorite”, too. These girls just have no foresight my gawd. Esp a queen like Heidi who was basically told she wasn’t polished enough her first time around, to be so cocky is just weird to me. 

4b32e5a3a3e762e686be969bd67ddae6.jpg

• Haha 1

Re. Heidi: Her SG wasn't that bad? At the very least Ru seemed to laugh at her much more than at Shein Coco and Jessica, which is what matters on the show. The idea that she maliciously threw Kahanna under the bus to save herself feels a bit loaded. And if Kahanna was actually funny or clever she could've thrown it back to Heidi like tons of other queens would have.

Still, Heidi From Reality drank her own Kool-aid pre-season but then hit a brick wall on the show. Queasy N Vomit couldn't digest the fact that the judges weren't gagged and that she wasn't gonna win, so she made a spectacle out of it and dipped. 

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Very Delta is like warm cup of chamomile tea at 5oclock in the afternoon :heart:

• Like 1

I miss Mistress a lot. S15 was really good :chick3:

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Heidi stans are the new Jan stans it seems

S12 was a plague that should have never been released

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.