RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Every time I think the improv challenges cant get any more boring,

they surprise me :skull: Skipped that whole mess after a few minutes.

Congrats LaLa :clap3: Ready for Alexis to redeem herself next week

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Morissette said:

Aquaria doesn't get enough credit for being a trendsetter for all the thin IG white queens. She has SO many copycats for a relatively young queen (Sagittaria, Kam Hugh, Sminty Drop, Sugar and Spice, etc). I'm indifferent about her but her impact is undeniable. 

Let’s not act like at aquaria was the first thin white twink to be given credit but yes she was the first of that stereotype on the show. 

Successica is right up there with Jimbo in terms of the competition. They could have payola’d her a win. 

Alexis’ runway was kind of gross :biblio:

That Jimbo character made so uncomfortable :deadbanana4:. Jimbo did give Kahanna some good advice by asking her to find a character. Part of the reason Jimbo does well in acting challenges is cause she’s never playing herself, which already puts her above the girls who are.

Kandy played herself again, colour me shocked

Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif

I thought Jimbo was clearly the best this week. I liked Lala secondmost but her runway was terrible.

• Like 1

Alexis's role was barely there :rip:

• Like 1

Kahanna just had a real good redemption with this season.

She came from no tier queen to C-tier queen :clap3:

wish we could see her lipsync more though because she will surely give us another good one.

33 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I thought Jimbo was clearly the best this week. I liked Lala secondmost but her runway was terrible.

But imagine the FUMES of the OJH if they 'payola' her another win :sistrens:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jimbo is winning this season. All the girls like her. They edited in Kahanna praising Jimbo two times, when really they could have cut the whole interaction. We love Saint Jimbo

Kandy acting like herself again… and ru saving her…. Cancel this season 

• Like 1

Solid and entertaining episode!

The girls did VERY well in the challenge imo.

The only one who flopped was Kahanna. She wasn't even that horrible, she was just by far the weakest.

I might've switched Alexis for Kandy in the bottom, but for the most part, the results seemed right.

Jorgeous looked snatched and did well, but Lala ate her up. To be fair, it did seem like a song choice specifically for her, but she did rise to the occasion.

Kahanna was nice on this season, some cute costumes, nice redemption from S11, but it was for sure her time. She's flopped way too many times and her energy started to be draining.

Lala Ri was GREAT this episode.

A much deserved win, honestly.

Her character is classic and we’ve seen her in so many black comedies. :ahh:

The only funny part about that improv was Jimbo, but happy for Lala.

yall think Alexis cries when she gets fisted?

• Like 1

the judging this week :rip: I agree with Lala winning. Bottom 2 should've been Kahana and Kandy. I don't know how Kandy missed the Bottom 2 when she arguably had worse critiques than Kahana (and a worse runway). Alexis sucked and Jessica was just not funny.

I'm genuinely shocked Alexis is underperforming so much this season (a Ginger Minj on AS6 tease). I always assumed an All Stars crown was in the bag for her but I guess Jimbo occupies her lane quite well. If I had to make a prediction, I would say Alexis or Jessica are -OUT next.

When the cast was announced, I always assumed it would be:

Top 4: 

1. Alexis (Winner)
  2. Heidi (Runner-up)
  3. Jimbo
  4. Kandy

I thought the elimination order would look something like this:

Monica (12th) > Jaymes (11th) > Naysha (10th) > Lala (9th) > Jessica (8th) > Kahanna (7th) > Mrs Kasha Davis (6th) > Darienne Lake (5th)

Since we have a design challenge next week I assume that LaLa And kandy will be in the bottom but Ru will find a way to save kandy 

Just now, Iceland said:

Since we have a design challenge next week I assume that LaLa And kandy will be in the bottom but Ru will find a way to save kandy 

Well, you could have expected the same from the ball where both mysteriously ended up in the top.

Iceland

That was really fun. Only jimbo and la la were great though 

Also Alaska as lil poundcake should have been the lipsync assassin this week :jonny:

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

In a series of bad judging, this might take the cake.

Jessica should have won.

Kandy should have been in the bottom.

Jessica was ******* hilarious. I actually laughed out loud. What a genius :jonny4:

• ATRL Moderator

Alexis is the only person in the top five who wasn't in the top for the ball so it might be lights out for her but we'll get another emmy-winning performance in untucked when she pleads her case I hope 

• Like 1

One of the better improv challenges i guess. Yes Lala did excellent and finally played into what the judges look for so good for her. Successica also ate and probably would have snatched the win if the judges wanted her to :fan: The red hanky Alexis was sporting :rip: I never would have guessed she liked it like that 

I feel like the preview was making it seem that Alexis would be top with Kandy in the bottom but it could just be an illusion. Either way I hate how Alexis has faded. When the cast was announced I thought she would make it all the way to the end but now it's looking harder and harder :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.