RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Scarlet has had some beautiful runways like her redone entrance look and newspaper outfit, but this still remains my favorite tbh (yes I know those bubble guns are cheap)

spacer.png

Her Titanosaurus serve!

spacer.png

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

And now I invite you to give us that TED talk on how Latina queens, specifically the PR girlies, have been robbed, missed and disrespected on drag race since it's beginnings.

No pr girl has ever had winner energy. Let's be real guys. I want a deserving Latina queen. Not a affirmative action forced crowning. In the pageant sphere, latinas are a force. Not so much on rpdr. I mean Erica Andrews was one of the most beloved drag stars in the USA (before drag race was even a thing) and she was literally born in Mexico. When the time is right it will be. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, terrijoe said:

No pr girl has ever had winner energy. Let's be real guys. I want a deserving Latina queen. Not a affirmative action forced crowning. In the pageant sphere, latinas are a force. Not so much on rpdr. I mean Erica Andrews was one of the most beloved drag stars in the USA (before drag race was even a thing) and she was literally born in Mexico. When the time is right it will be. 

Imagine thinking Alexis Mateo doesn't have winner energy :laugh: Now that's a star. Bam!

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Imagine thinking Alexis Mateo doesn't have winner energy :laugh: Now that's a star. Bam!

Girl no. A great tv personality. Yes. But not winner energy.  Her run on Canada's v w might change that. 

this is the same fandom mentality that Also says Roxy SHOULD win, not deserved to.  If I'm being honest Roxxxy maybe deserves a crowning moreso than Alexis but that's stretching it.  (She had the wig reveal alone which changed the game) Roxy's showing this season was LAZY. first /2nd out energy had she been on any regular season. It's just the fandom's obsession with legacy (politics) and nostalgia blinds yall from being fair when making judgements. 

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Alexis is a cute reality TV personality but that does not make a winner girl let's be ALL THE WAY REAL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, terrijoe said:

Girl no. A great tv personality. Yes. But not winner energy.  Her run on Canada's v w might change that. 

this is the same fandom mentality that Also says Roxy SHOULD win, not deserved to.  If I'm being honest Roxxxy maybe deserves a crowning moreso than Alexis but that's stretching it.  (She had the wig reveal alone which changed the game) Roxy's showing this season was LAZY. first /2nd out energy had she been on any regular season. It's just the fandom's obsession with legacy (politics) and nostalgia blinds yall from being fair when making judgements. 

Who is y'all? I was rooting HARD against Roxxxy and don't care at all about "legacy" :lmao: (I mean, S2 is my favorite season and Kylie is my least favorite winner; I care about performance, not how long you've been doing drag.)

Alexis was a finalist in her season and was also doing great on AS5 before her unfair elimination. She's not just some legacy act with only a name to fall back on, but is very talented and polished. We'll see how CvTW2 goes, but it feels a bit divorced from reality to say she's not deserving of a DR win.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

bob is such a Brillant host my gawd

• Like 4

I thought when the season started and the sudden Roxxxy stans came out of the woodwork that she was going to win, the spoilers every season :skull:

so I'm ok with an Angie win although it does feel undeserved…

…Plastique was absolutely robbed this season, no question about it 

• Like 1

Pit Stop with Bob and Katya was so refreshing. I could listen to them talk about literally anything. As much as I started liking Trixie in the past few years, this season of Pit Stop was done fully on auto-pilot. She was just reading the cards and doing nothing, you can see she was burned out. Props to production team on pulling this out last minute.

That being said, if they ever do a non-elimination season, that's not All Winners, it needs to be legends only. Bring back Katya, Detox, Manila, BenDeLaCreme, hell - even Jujubee.  If they're going to rig the season, they might as well make it entertaining for the audience.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Onto more positive things, Gottrigged is forgotten and no one paid attention to her snoozing the entire season. 

:suburban:

Its crazy that she ended up in last place 

I thought for sure she would be the rigged winner cause Ru LOVES her 

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Its crazy that she ended up in last place 

I thought for sure she would be the rigged winner cause Ru LOVES her 

She had a better runway package and performance in her original season.

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Pit Stop with Bob and Katya was so refreshing. I could listen to them talk about literally anything. As much as I started liking Trixie in the past few years, this season of Pit Stop was done fully on auto-pilot. She was just reading the cards and doing nothing, you can see she was burned out. Props to production team on pulling this out last minute.

That being said, if they ever do a non-elimination season, that's not All Winners, it needs to be legends only. Bring back Katya, Detox, Manila, BenDeLaCreme, hell - even Jujubee.  If they're going to rig the season, they might as well make it entertaining for the audience.

the amount of slayage possible omg

ben and manila potentially having 6+ wins each LMAO

6 hours ago, terrijoe said:

Well first I'll just point out that I wasn't talking about winning, necessarily, as much as I meant how they're typically treated as filler queens undeservingly.

How was Shannel not top 2 for the talent show? :rip:

And I'm sorry but Roxxxy should've won :michael:

I think Angeria is endearing and she had a good showcase but she did not deserve to be top 2 for the talent show

And the final lipsync being set up like that so the producers can easily crown who they want to because no one can overshadow their pick that way :rip:

• Like 2

On 7/26/2024 at 7:21 PM, Scandalous said:

also Mik having the least amount of badges feels SO wrong :rip:  Ru and WOW love her, I was so confident she'd be pushed to the top 2 whenever she decided to do AS

she is so boring, her "edge" is always the same, she has nothing more to offer 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2024 at 6:21 PM, Scandalous said:

also Mik having the least amount of badges feels SO wrong :rip:  Ru and WOW love her, I was so confident she'd be pushed to the top 2 whenever she decided to do AS

For some reason she's desperate to be a cookie cutter LA bimbo fashion drag queen with rented looks straight from the runway

She's so good at the gothic/punk rock more creative kind of stuff, she should focus more on that 

The variety show was absolute garbage :rip: was it mandatory for the girls to lipsync to a pre recorded track? Plastique and Roxxxy's performance didn't need one at all and they were both kinda bad 

• Like 2

Got Mik started really strong and lost steam, with the roast being her absolute low point and also the acting challenge with Jorgeous was bottom-worthy too. She could've won the other design challenge though instead of Roxxxy but we got Roxxxy's best lip sync of the season out of that win so I don't feel bad  Got Mik didn't get that one.

Got Mik never really had a "wow" gaggy moment after the ball - honestly I think Angeria was better than her in Snatch Game lol.

The most noticeable thing for me as a viewer is that I couldn't help but feel like Got Mik's energy was super off/mentally checked out midway through the season? Did anyone else get this sense? She was obviously not doing bad in challenges but idk I just had a gut feeling something was a bit off/not seeming normal with her personality. 

• Like 3

I love Angeria and I think she is underrated/not loved enough by the fanbase so I'm hoping this crown makes people start praising her more outside of the show. I honestly wanted her to win back when I was watching S14.

While I thought the show was gonna go with Roxxxy because of how much fans and drag queens alike absolutely adore her, she wasn't robbed by any means. Lol. Angeria ate this season up. They were neck in neck. 

I love Vanjie and she had a great showing but i thought it was weird she made the finale spot.  That spot def should've gone to Plastique who had a truly gaggy/outstanding showing. One for the books and honestly would've deserved the crown. The show won't gaslight me into thinking she's a bad LSer. She's not.

Angeria winning over Roxxxy is kind of like how it would feel if Monet won over Jinkx

Obviously a sickening all-around talented queen but Roxxxy is a legend at this point 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Angeria winning over Roxxxy is kind of like how it would feel if Monet won over Jinkx

Obviously a sickening all-around talented queen but Roxxxy is a legend at this point 

nothing Roxxxy has done this season is anywhere in the same universe as Jinkx' roast and improv, Roxxxy is a drag legend, Jinkx is a drag race legend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The real weird thing is how this finale was essentially between two peagant queens (not the most similar top 2 we've had, since Angeria is funny and Roxxxy isn't). I'm fairly certain this is unprecedented?

Angeria is a FIERCE & TALENTED queen, and at the end of the day a deserving winner 

BUT

She shouldn't have been TOP 2 for the talent show 

WTF were those placements

Her and Vanjie ???

Shannel, Plastique, Jorgeus were amazing  in their performances like c'mon 

:skull:

• Like 1

talent show top 2 should've been Shannel and Plastique

• Like 1

GREAT interview here from roxxy ... ugh love her sm

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.