Jump to content

Top Gun: Maverick (2022) | Tom Cruise | RT: 97%, MC: 78 | $1.1B WW


Broken
 Share

Recommended Posts

96% on RT (It needs 5 more reviews to be Certified Fresh).

81 on MC - Universal Acclaim

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BNF91

    20

  • MadonnasBoyfriend

    10

  • mystery

    11

  • Broken

    20

6 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

She curated the soundtrack that plays throughout the movie :rip:

 

5 hours ago, Nicholai said:

But the song actually IS there, at the end of the movie...

 

5 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

The song is in the movie lol keep trying

 

5 hours ago, Broken said:

?

 

The song is IN the movie + she composed the score.

Grace is a Gaga Stan and she literally watched the movie and stated the song is not featured in the movie. Y'all can keep being delusional.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

 

 

 

Grace is a Gaga Stan and she literally watched the movie and stated the song is not featured in the movie. Y'all can keep being delusional.

Grace must be deaf, dumb and stupid because other reviews have mentioned the song being in the movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

 

 

 

Grace is a Gaga Stan and she literally watched the movie and stated the song is not featured in the movie. Y'all can keep being delusional.

You are believing the same woman that gave Morbius a fresh tomato...

 

She is not in a good place mentally. Other critics mentioned the song being in the movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Gaga's Song is not in the movie, so it cant be that fads movie :clap3:

 

 

the way you didn't even read between the lines :deadbanana2: she said she didn't remember it aka not making a big impression on her and was focused on the Danger Zone one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The trailer first came out in Dec 2019!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, XAMJ said:

 

 

 

Grace is a Gaga Stan and she literally watched the movie and stated the song is not featured in the movie. Y'all can keep being delusional.

 

 

You're literally the delusional one 

Edited by CovalentBondage
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tracking bumps up for the film. Pirates of the Caribbean 3's Memorial Day all-time record trembling RN..

 

3-day OW 95-125M, Domestic finish $275-395M :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

T

8 hours ago, BNF91 said:

Tracking bumps up for the film. Pirates of the Caribbean 3's Memorial Day all-time record trembling RN..

 

3-day OW 95-125M, Domestic finish $275-395M :jonny5:

This movie is going to be a monster at the domestic box office :deadbanana2:.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Grace saying the song is not in the film wtf :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The special effects of the planes flying looks A+MAZING.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lady Gaga's Top Gun ACCLAIMED! :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Broken said:

T

This movie is going to be a monster at the domestic box office :deadbanana2:.

It's giving American Sniper teas. This will be a massive domestic hit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, BNF91 said:

It's giving American Sniper teas. 

i mean, one's a biography and the other one's a sequel to a movie with adjusted $438 million domestically

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean, one's a biography and the other one's a sequel to a movie with adjusted $438 million domestically

Don't think you understood what I meant. I'm talking about the demographic thats gonna fuel it's box office run primarily. This film will be tapping into the same American patriotism vein that American Sniper did and got that mediocre film to $350M+ domestic. 

 

Also we aren't using adjusted numbers. Many of the people who made Top Gun a hit are literally dead now tbh. They won't be able to show up for the sequel. The movie market, culture, everything is different now. 

Edited by BNF91
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The first was a classic. can't wait to watch this movie :duca:I believe this will do great at box office and will be nominated for  several Oscars :duca:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2022 at 6:48 PM, Nicholai said:

You are believing the same woman that gave Morbius a fresh tomato...

 

She is not in a good place mentally. Other critics mentioned the song being in the movie.

morbius was so dope :gaycatina1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously.. 

 

An amazing action-drama film :jonny:

11/10 for me.. and the score deserved an Oscar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2022 at 9:31 AM, Dula Peep said:

Grace saying the song is not in the film wtf :deadbanana2:

She's trolling.. the song is in the film multiple times

 

1 as a background music playing in the bar

3 as interpolated melody in the score

1 final scene

Edited by Cryptique
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

She's trolling.. the song is in the film multiple times

 

1 as a background music playing in the bar

3 as an interpolated melody in the score

1 final scene

yeah this, just returned from the cinema.

I actually enjoy this more than the original

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Hans. said:

yeah this, just returned from the cinema.

I actually enjoy this more than the original

Same.. the film is such a great mixture of action-drama box ofice smash :jonny5:

 

Also, the score is so gorgeous

Edited by Cryptique
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wanna see this. Does one have to watch the original movie first?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched the movie yesterday night. I liked the first one and I wasn’t expecting to love this one that much, I loved every second of it.  My favorite movie this year without any doubt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...