• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

Kailah serving reality tv greatness :clap3:missed my sis

1 hour ago, CrimsonX said:

ew

What?

Glad to see Tina having that spark to compete again while also being comedy/drama.

Happy with the first 4 out I think it'll leave time for the rest to get uncomfortable and 

bring the drama/spice into eliminations.

I haven't seen spoilers but I hope Derrick / Darrell do well.. although I know they

always tend to be cut towards the end.. watch them be the last elimination duo :deadbanana4:

On the topic of Homecoming New Orleans I'm happy Melissa's parents showed up and gave us a cute minute away from the drama

and also love that Melissa pulled Julie aside to let her know the tone was a little much. Interested because of the "coming this season"

we may finally take a little scope off of Julie for a minute. 

Wasn't this the episode where Kelley was supposed to say "I don't think that what you're here for is the same as what I'm here for" or something like that?  :huh: 

Also, the fact that they didn't even bother explaining why Kelley missed the swamp tour  :dies:  I take it this is gonna continue happening throughout the season huh

14 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Wasn't this the episode where Kelley was supposed to say "I don't think that what you're here for is the same as what I'm here for" or something like that?

I thought they were gonna not show Kelley vs Julie but instead it looks like its coming later on.

And is it me or are they hinting Jamie and Julie messed around in the hot tub?

15 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Wasn't this the episode where Kelley was supposed to say "I don't think that what you're here for is the same as what I'm here for" or something like that?  :huh: 

Also, the fact that they didn't even bother explaining why Kelley missed the swamp tour  :dies:  I take it this is gonna continue happening throughout the season huh

I think Kelley agreed to come back, but wasn't going to leave the house. :deadbanana2:

The way the first 30 seconds of the new trailer is them getting along and then BOOM the drama begins again.

:skull:

On 5/11/2022 at 11:21 AM, Attitude said:

Not the first 10 minutes being a Jordan/Nia apology tour.

And it’s deserved for the latter. She’s actually changed and did nothing wrong in the first damn place. Jordan didn’t even see an issue during their last onscreen fight, but they wanted to make an example out of her when there were worse contestants that they protected (and still are)

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

She’s actually changed and did nothing wrong in the first damn place.

With regards to her season of The Real World or Exes 2?

Tina is going on a man hunt.

:deadbanana4:

22 minutes ago, Chris said:

With regards to her season of The Real World or Exes 2?

Obviously her last appearance which would be the latter. 

6 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Obviously her last appearance which would be the latter. 

You're saying she did nothing wrong on Exes 2?

:biblio:

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

You're saying she did nothing wrong on Exes 2?

:biblio:

You can read, correct? Don’t piss me off asking questions you know the answer to. I said what I said. Let’s just agree to disagree now because idc what you have to say.

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

You can read, correct? Don’t piss me off asking questions you know the answer to. I said what I said. Let’s just agree to disagree now because idc what you have to say.

:rip:

/what happened with bananas and tina?

11 hours ago, Attitude said:

BMP protecting Bananas? :mandown:

Are we surprised? But this is so funny because Tina had that whole “I’m changed” moment in S1 and went out the way she did and came back this season still pissed because she was put into an elimination :lmao: 

For some reason, when Veronica said she had no problem saying Kellyanne's name it just reminded me of The Ruins.

Some 38 news:

The theme is M/F partners of Ride or Dies.  So Allies, essentially.  

Tori/Devin and Josh/Nany are likely partners.  Brad/Melissa are somehow confirmed partners.  Kailah and her husband Sam are likely.  Jenna/Zach are being considered.  Wes is confirmed.

Edited by Miles.

30 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Some 38 news:

Hide contents

The theme is M/F partners of Ride or Dies.  So Allies, essentially.  

Tori/Devin and Josh/Nany are likely partners.  Brad/Melissa are somehow confirmed partners.  Kailah and her husband Sam are likely.  Jenna/Zach are being considered.  Wes is confirmed.

I'm so tired of both Josh and Nany. Hope they get the boot first

13 hours ago, Touchdown said:

I'm so tired of both Josh and Nany. Hope they get the boot first

Hey boo.

On 5/10/2022 at 8:57 PM, KLatz said:

I really want to like Paulie, but he's so damn cringey and delusional at times. Like why did he come out of nowhere to attack Laurel? :skull:

I'm actually with Paulie on this one with how everything unfolded. Theo (who is actually really obsessed with this show and salty for not being on) made a post about Paulie unprovoked and all these other members cracked jokes on him, Laurel struck a nerve and then that's when Paulie came in.

Onto AS3... I couldn't help but to feel a little bored by both episodes, episode 1 being more boring than the other.

Highlights for me were def in the second mission with Tina DQ'ing, Wes flopping after giving Jordan the disadvantage, and KellyAnne being a mess - it was a 3-puncher:lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.