The Challenge: All-Stars 4

MP2K

Ride or Dies > Spies, Lies, and Allies, Total Madness, and Double Agents so far.

I'm glad Tommy and Analyse got flung.

:party:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was Laurel, I would have gotten down on my knees, pulled down Horacio's pants and started s*cking.

:coffee2:

It's crazy that it took them like 6 years + this ridiculous theme to get Nurys on the show.  She was such an obvious casting: she's gorgeous, intelligent, willing to hook up, willing to get into arguments, and able to win challenges.  I'm glad she's finally on the show and hope she gets to do more seasons without Nelson weighing her down, but the fact that MTV didn't immediately cast her (and Didi) right after their AYTO season just shows how incompetent they are.

Horacio, Olivia, and Nurys are saving this from being just as bad as the last three seasons (so far).

4 hours ago, Miles. said:

oracio, Olivia, and Nurys are saving this from being just as bad as the last three seasons (so far)

The next two episodes should be good.

The Queen goes absolutely bonkers.

On 11/6/2022 at 6:30 PM, Chris said:

Ride or Dies > Spies, Lies, and Allies, Total Madness, and Double Agents so far.

I'm glad Tommy and Analyse got flung.

I'd have to agree with you, I fear. The last three seasons were dark, depressing, and too self-serious. This season, while a bit boring so far, is a breath of fresh.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

The recent update for Challenge: World Championship.

:lmao:

its definitely pairs right?

we've been getting mtv/international eliminations every week now so I think they are paired 

Laurel was amazing in tonight's episode.

She finally won an elimination.

:clap3:

This week's episode was great! Classic Challenge. I lived for the bad gameplay and drama. I even enjoyed the challenge :gayriahcat1:

What Michele did last ep was so twisted, nefarious, dark-sided, and downright STUPID.  Coming after Laurel when she's probably the least connected vet.  Wanting to make a big move yet nominating Colleen and Kim.  Being willing to say Jordan/Aneesa's names but not John/Nany.  And why were Kaycee, Tori, and Fessy not even CONSIDERED!?  I can't believe I used to root for this dumb *****.  I hope Laurel STOMPS her next ep!

That said, this was the best episode in years (probably since Queenber won Double Flops).  Laurel's "Do you have a question?" is already iconic.  She ALWAYS delivers!  And Jakk's "I've never gotten over anything that anyone has ever done to me" had me screaming.  

I think it's safe to say that 38 is at least better than the last three tragic seasons we've been forced to endure.

VeronICON making Aneesa **** her pants.

Although getting Aneesa/Jordan out so early would have been amazing because we know Aneesa wasn't rock climbing

Yeah, Laurel was great, but Queen Verantula making us think she was gonna vote in Aneesa and then syking us out flawlessly was just *chefs kiss*

Also, Jay needs to grow a backbone because whatever the hell Michele thought she was doing was just AWFUL.  The fact that they included John and Nany saying "I guess we owe them one now" makes me think something will happen between those two teams in the future, whether it's an alliance or backstabbing :michael:

And I'm surprised Kim and Colleen didn't just start talking to each other in German during the elimination.  That might've helped them ignore Laurel and Jakk yelling at each other.

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

Yeah, Laurel was great, but Queen Verantula making us think she was gonna vote in Aneesa and then syking us out flawlessly was just *chefs kiss*

Also, Jay needs to grow a backbone because whatever the hell Michele thought she was doing was just AWFUL.  The fact that they included John and Nany saying "I guess we owe them one now" makes me think something will happen between those two teams in the future, whether it's an alliance or backstabbing :michael:

And I'm surprised Kim and Colleen didn't just start talking to each other in German during the elimination.  That might've helped them ignore Laurel and Jakk yelling at each other.

Bananas said they weren't allowed to.

9 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Bananas said they weren't allowed to.

What? Why!? Is production too cheap to pay for subtitling?? That's BS on their part and arguably discriminatory...

Why are we even giving Dee any attention?

She was still trash even before her firing.

10 hours ago, Jaay said:

Is Veronica heavily featured on this season/is she in drama? If so I’ll watch lol 

She has had more airtime in her 2/3 episodes than half of the cast

Rip to the queen but YES the most despicable man to debut on the show in years is gone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.