The Challenge: All-Stars 4

MP2K

10 hours ago, hecalex825 said:

Wow at the barely speaks English comment. Very American of you.

Get over yourself.  To make good TV, a reality star needs to be able to interact with the cast and provide dynamic confessionals.  People like Nam, Tracy, Bettina, Berna, Emy and Emanuel all struggled with this because of the communication barrier.  They were bad casting.  

This isn't global immigration policy.  It's reality TV.  Not everything is about racism/xenophobia.  

I'm sure if some English-only speakers were (somehow) cast for a Spanish reality show, they'd make equally bad TV.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

The Challenge: Global Cast:

Alyssa Lopez
Amber Borzotra
Claudia Albertario
Jodi Weatherton
Jonna Mannion
Justine Nbida
Kayzzzee Clark
Kellyanne Judd
Kiki Morris
Nia Moore
Sarah Lacina
Sofia Jimenez
Tori Deal

Ben Drieberger
Brad Fiorenza
Danny McCray
Darrell Taylor
Derrick Kosinski
Devin Walker
John Devenanzio
Jordan Wiseley
Kyland Young
MJ Garrett
Nehemiah Clark
Tristan Phipps
Wes Bergmann
Yes Duffy

Women's side looks pretty good.  Men's looks horrible, as usual.  At least some of the worst regulars are missing.  Hopefully they aren't added last minute.

Edit: This is not final, apparently.  Hopefully B** gets cut :pukey: 

Edited by Miles.

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

The Challenge: Global Cast:

Hide contents

Alyssa Lopez
Amber Borzotra
Claudia Albertario
Jodi Weatherton
Jonna Mannion
Justine Nbida
Kayzzzee Clark
Kellyanne Judd
Kiki Morris
Nia Moore
Sarah Lacina
Sofia Jimenez
Tori Deal

Ben Drieberger
Brad Fiorenza
Danny McCray
Darrell Taylor
Derrick Kosinski
Devin Walker
John Devenanzio
Jordan Wiseley
Kyland Young
MJ Garrett
Nehemiah Clark
Tristan Phipps
Wes Bergmann
Yes Duffy

Women's side looks pretty good.  Men's looks horrible, as usual.  At least some of the worst regulars are missing.  Hopefully they aren't added last minute.

Edit: This is not final, apparently.  Hopefully B** gets cut :pukey: 

Still missing the AUS men champ, ARG men champ, and UK women champ. Unless all 3 declined. :skull:

Also shocked Nany and Josh aren't on the cast. :oh:

I'm so tired of Sarah & Ben :rip:& then when you add Devin Tori & Kacey to the mix this is going to be so obnoxious to watch.

Alyssa is such a random pick but ig I'm not mad at it & super excited Kyland got cast :duca:

Edited by Pink Whitney

So they'll cast all those problematic men, but still pay dust to Ashley, Jenny, and Cara? The producers of this show are so biased. :toofunny3:

Updates to The Challenge: Global Cast:

ADDED:
Grant Grapp
Theo Campbell
Nelson Thomas
Rodrigo Cascon
Nathan Henry

Kaz Crossley

DROPPED:
Derrick Kosinski

ALTERNATES:
MJ Garrett
Nehemiah Clark
Kyland Young
Devin Walker

Alyssa Lopez

This is looking a bit better.

Edited by Miles.

Screaming at Devin being an alternate despite what just happened on S38.  LMAO at Nelson somehow making it onto this championship show when he's one of the biggest flops in Challenge history.  Too bad Alyssa and Kyland are alternates, they would've provided way more than a lot of these other flops.

Tori and Kayzzzee the last two remaining from the vacation alliance.  Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for them.  Josh crying at home for two straight seasons, Fessy talked all that **** about the USA cast just to not even get cast, Nany can go back to chainsmoking at home, and Devin kicked to the curb where he belongs.  All of Amber's haters are suffering while she's gone from champ to barely making the cast to guaranteed slot!  Icon things!

If anyone can make a cast list that doesn't spoil the Argentina, Australia, and UK Challenge winners, I would like to see :weeps:

43 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

If anyone can make a cast list that doesn't spoil the Argentina, Australia, and UK Challenge winners, I would like to see :weeps:

Amber Borzotra
Jodi Weatherton
Jonna Mannion
Justine Nbida
Kayzzzee Clark
Kellyanne Judd
Nia Moore
Sarah Lacina
Tori Deal
Challenge ARG Woman
Challenge ARG Woman
Challenge AUS Woman
Challenge UK Woman

Ben Drieberger
Brad Fiorenza
Danny McCray
Darrell Taylor
John Devenanzio
Jordan Wiseley
Nelson Thomas
Theo Campbell
Wes Bergmann
Yes Duffy
Challenge ARG Man
Challenge AUS Man
Challenge UK Man
Challenge UK Man

PR has not announced the winners of The Challenge UK, AUS, or ARG, but the 8 people who have been cast so far are most likely finalists, at least.  Also, she thinks there will be 4 people from each of the spinoff shows (CBS, UK, AUS, and ARG).  So we're still missing 1 Argentinian, 1 Brit, and 2 Aussies.

Edited by Miles.

I feel like this mess will end up labeled as season 39 and air on MTV along with Paramount+. 

25 minutes ago, Miles. said:
  Hide contents

Amber Borzotra
Jodi Weatherton
Jonna Mannion
Justine Nbida
Kayzzzee Clark
Kellyanne Judd
Nia Moore
Sarah Lacina
Tori Deal
Challenge ARG Woman
Challenge ARG Woman
Challenge AUS Woman
Challenge UK Woman

Ben Drieberger
Brad Fiorenza
Danny McCray
Darrell Taylor
John Devenanzio
Jordan Wiseley
Nelson Thomas
Theo Campbell
Wes Bergmann
Yes Duffy
Challenge ARG Man
Challenge AUS Man
Challenge UK Man
Challenge UK Man

PR has not announced the winners of The Challenge UK, AUS, or ARG, but the 8 people who have been cast so far are most likely finalists, at least.  Also, she thinks there will be 4 people from each of the spinoff shows (CBS, UK, AUS, and ARG).  So we're still missing 1 Argentinian, 1 Brit, and 2 Aussies.

Honestly... better than I expected

It's over for the girls...

MTV remembered Jenny West's number

:campfire:

Am I the only one who wants Jodi and Jenny on at the same time? Their Challenge careers are so similar

Horacio is hot and that' that on that.

Nany's teeth look worse than usual this season.

Also, I am happy with the elimination outcome, but the helping on the sidelines was RIDICULOUS

I haven't watched a single episode yet. :rip:

Turbo is mentally unwell and shouldn’t be cast again. The rookies are actually strong and interesting but of course the producers are trying to TANK the season once again by adding John, Nany, Kaycee, and Aneesa. Kaycee is a cockroach we just can’t get rid of I fear. 

Laurel is a star and I love how she tries to hook up with the most random people every season. Nam DQ’d again… I have to laugh. He’s a snore anyway so no big loss there. I love strategic queen Michele turning on the tears like she’s Nany’s bestie when they just met one season ago. :lmao:

On 10/23/2022 at 11:14 PM, MP2K said:

I haven't watched a single episode yet. :rip:

Honestly not even worth it the premiere was alright but the episodes have way too much filler to justify 90 minute episodes

OT: production were never gonna let Horacio & Olivia win the daily because it would mean another vet going home (probably one of their precious favorites:coffee:). It's very refreshing to finally have a season without Miss Jawsh tho

Horacio and Olivia are the best rookies we've had in ages.  

That was a great elimination.  Johnny was also a great rookie, hope to see him again.

Not Tommy and Analyse playing the game like Big Brother, oh I hope this comes back to bite them in the ass.  

Tori and Jordan's moment was really powerful.  Glad to see them both healing.  

I didn't think it was possible, but Kenny seems even more boring than Kayzzze. Lord that episode was a slog to get through.

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-running.gif

Fessy/Faysal is so dumb. Like why would you nominate those weak rookies who would've easily had your back and risk them going home when there are much stronger vets who are going to come for you the moment those rookies are gone? :deadbanana4:

There's no way any of those vets guys are going to protect him later.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.