• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

Kailah was done so dirty :zzz:how convenient Devin had that exact same puzzle & of course they weren't going to let their podcast chick go before Jordan came in

Did nobody watch the premiere last night :rip: 

It was okay.  I enjoyed some of the rookies (Johnny, Ravyn, Nurys, Olivia, Horacio, Sam, Colleen), but I'm very annoyed with who went home.  

3 hours ago, Miles. said:

Did nobody watch the premiere last night :rip: 

It was okay.  I enjoyed some of the rookies (Johnny, Ravyn, Nurys, Olivia, Horacio, Sam, Colleen), but I'm very annoyed with who went home.  

Nope and the ratings have hit an all time low.

2 hours ago, Attitude said:

Nope and the ratings have hit an all time low.

Kailah's karma strikes again:lmao:

I actually enjoyed the premiere the most I've enjoyed the show probably since WOTW2 but I'm sure I'll be checked out soon. Josh not being on the season definitely helps it though

20 hours ago, Miles. said:

Thinking about her getting dropped at the airport :alexz3:

i wish the cameras where rolling for this :ahh:

Apparently KellyAnne and Nam are on the Paramoun+ championships. Nany is definitely going to be cast. Also some of the international winners don't want to do it. What a joke. 

:deadbanana:

Turbo is as unstable as his hairline. How did he pass the psych eval? :deadbanana2:

The premiere was cute. I’m rooting for Michele, Laurel, Jay, Nurys, Amber, and Veronica of course. Thank god luck shined on us and we were spared another season of Kaycee (and her brother who seemed equally as boring). 

Johnny (the rookie) is so hot. Also not the one season the rookies would’ve ran the table they add all these extra vets into the mix. 

13 minutes ago, Stevie said:

The premiere was cute

I'm surprised you liked it.

I thought you would have hated it.

:deadbanana2:

The premiere was fine.  It does seem like this season will bring in the drama, so hopefully they do a good enough job of showing it that I stay watching. Still, on my watch list of shows with new episodes on Wednesdays, The Challenge currently ranks after Abbott Elementary, Home Economics, The Masked Singer, Big Sky, The Conners, and The Goldbergs (and before... nothing, actually).

That said, the fact that the preview episode from Monday is listed on MTV's website as "Ep. 22" already worries me.  Is this seriously gonna be a 21-episode season?  With each one lasting 1.5 hours??  Ugh, even if that number includes the reunion(s), I'm already dreading how long this will be...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

The premiere was fine.  It does seem like this season will bring in the drama, so hopefully they do a good enough job of showing it that I stay watching. Still, on my watch list of shows with new episodes on Wednesdays, The Challenge currently ranks after Abbott Elementary, Home Economics, The Masked Singer, Big Sky, The Conners, and The Goldbergs (and before... nothing, actually).

That said, the fact that the preview episode from Monday is listed on MTV's website as "Ep. 22" already worries me.  Is this seriously gonna be a 21-episode season?  With each one lasting 1.5 hours??  Ugh, even if that number includes the reunion(s), I'm already dreading how long this will be...

giphy.gif

It'll probably finish airing March of next year. lbr

8 hours ago, Attitude said:

Dee returning to end Sarah and Kaycee in the World Championships. :fan:

we need her lbr

9 hours ago, Attitude said:

Dee returning to end Sarah and Kaycee in the World Championships. :fan:

GOOD!  Tired of both the hypocrisy and BORING casting choices from MTV.  If Jordan, John, and Nia can return, so can Dee.  And she's guaranteed to serve more drama than Kayzzzee, Faysal, Nany, Nelson, and the rest of the furniture they cast season after season.

The new promo on the Challenge twitter has a SPOILER shown.

:shakeno:

Dee has fans?

2 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Dee has fans?

Obviously there are 500 reality TV girls I’d prefer over Dee, but if the choice is between Kaycee, Nany, Aneesa, Sarah Lacina, a random European rookie who barely speaks English, and Dee, I’ll happily take Dee. At least she’ll provide SOMETHING. 

I would have liked Dee more (BEFORE she got banned) if she was more organic and was not a female version of a knock off Wes.

Wow at the barely speaks English comment. Very American of you.

Edited by hecalex825

4 hours ago, hecalex825 said:

Wow at the barely speaks English comment. Very American of you.

?

Some names have already been revealed for the upcoming Global Challenge.

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

Some names have already been revealed for the upcoming Global Challenge.

most of these names...It's another boring season BYEEEE

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.