The Challenge: All-Stars 4

MP2K

1 minute ago, Miles. said:

This day just keeps getting better and better :alexz: 

Im absolutely SCRIHMING at them casting 2700 rookies last season and keeping……. Michele. What a mess. 

They could've kept Michaela, but they didn't want to give her a good paycheck. :gaycatina1: 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Hide contents

I think this is going to be Laurel's last season.

:weeps: 

:cries:

Yeah, I don't see her coming back after this. Maybe All Stars if they continue making it in a few years. 

Apparently, Janelle from Real World Key West was interviewed to be Johnny's partner but she declined.

:biblio:

32 minutes ago, Attitude said:

They could've kept Michaela, but they didn't want to give her a good paycheck. :gaycatina1: 

Nobody ever said production was smart :rip: 

25 minutes ago, Chris said:

Apparently, Janelle from Real World Key West was interviewed to be Johnny's partner but she declined.

:biblio:

Thank god, they would’ve skated to the end and taken one of Laurel/Kailah/Amber’s rightful final spots. 

Now he’s with Nany, who will drag him back to the pits of hell where he belongs :party: 

41 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Yeah, I don't see her coming back after this. Maybe All Stars if they continue making it in a few years. 

Michaela was a first boot rookie and The Challenge fans don’t know her. She should have done it lol

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Emy and Emanuel dropped. :gaycatina1:

Just smiled :giantgrin:

Although it's kinda ironic how Emy got dropped over that video and Jordan is literally on All Stars 3:deadbanana:

Turbo unbanned before Catty Maria and Pissie, we WON :alexz: 

The new addition to the cast.

:doc:

Why?

At this point they might as well cast me.

Edited by Airhead

Corey is A) probably an alternate and B) better than most of the gays we get nowadays (Josh, Hughie).  I'm not excited for him but I don't hate him.

PR said that Nam never bothered to submit any "ride or dies" so production randomly chose another German reality star for him, who he's never met.  I......  Why the **** do they have such a hard on for this irrelevant boring flop.  I know they want Asian representation, but like... find someone else?  They found Corey on 12 Dates of ******* Christmas, surely they can find an athletic Asian male on some reality show somewhere in the world.

Also, they told Berna she could be Nam's partner and she said no.  LOL.

Wait outside of the usual Aneesa/Kaycee/Fessy/Josh/Nany/Devin trash, this 38 cast looks pretty good. :fan:

4 hours ago, Miles. said:

Corey is A) probably an alternate and B) better than most of the gays we get nowadays (Josh, Hughie).  I'm not excited for him but I don't hate him.

After what he did to Michaela he can kick rocks. 

It's weird they just found out about the XFactor video when people discussed it a lot during last season. She annoyed me so idc

the fact they stopped calling Noor after his rookie season (even tho he reached the finale) because he was "boring" but continue to call Nam boring ass is frustrating.

Anyway, I feel the last one/two spots will be Cara&Paulie or Zach&Jenna.

7 minutes ago, McNulty said:

Anyway, I feel the last one/two spots will be Cara&Paulie or Zach&Jenna

Neither are coming.

Turbo's "girlfriend" ditched her real boyfriend to go on the show :deadbanana:

6 hours ago, Attitude said:

Surprisingly a decent promo... wish I didn't see the winners, though.

7 hours ago, McNulty said:

the fact they stopped calling Noor after his rookie season (even tho he reached the finale) because he was "boring" but continue to call Nam boring ass is frustrating.

Anyway, I feel the last one/two spots will be Cara&Paulie or Zach&Jenna.

Jenny was pretty boring and they stopped calling her too. But Kaycee’s ass keeps coming back. :skull:

23 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Jenny was pretty boring and they stopped calling her too. But Kaycee’s ass keeps coming back. :skull:

I don't dislike Kaycee, but I legitimately don't understand what production and MTV see in her... The fact that she and Nany are nominated for an MTV Movie & TV Award this year. I can't :rip: 

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

Apparently she "checks diversity boxes".

Reassess those boxes please.

What do Kaycee Josh and Fessy have on the producers to always be cast? :deadbanana4:

19 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

What do Kaycee Josh and Fessy have on the producers to always be cast? :deadbanana4:

I think they know everyone hates them, but they give them social media interaction. 

When the fans always tag Skye (casting producer) and drag her for filth.

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.