• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/24/2022 at 11:05 AM, Chris said:

Last night's episode wasn't the best HOWEVER....

I did enjoy the drama that unfolded after the daily though.

This may be unpopular but I actually liked when Tommy/Analyse & Kim/Colleen were eliminated from the game because I think eventually they would have just been trying to suck up to the vets and target other rookie teams.

I feel like since Fessy was cuddling with Colleen and Analyse that Analyse and Colleen would think Fessy will have their back in this game, when in reality he won't. He will end up making them look stupid eventually.

The vets are now going to have to turn on each other now that the most of the rookie/rookie teams are out and that's when the fun really begins.

Fessy was flirting with Analyse too?! I did not see that lol wow. They both left then he moved on to Laurel, and she was eating up everything he said to her ?

Bananas and Nany safe again, yep rigged. Also. Devin wants to be Wes so bad 

On 11/25/2022 at 6:18 PM, Chris said:

I think they had more pieces.

Well then I hope they had like SEVERAL extra pieces, because even if they had like 4 extras, it might've been faster for the #2 team to just try out combinations until getting the right one.  It was only 2 colors, anyway :michael: 

This season may not be the best so far but come on it's a complete step up from SLA.

Even though that's not saying much and the bar is on the floor.

:rip:

I knew this season was going to be awful when Kailah & Sam were the first boots :skull: 

bring back Killa Kam from her maternity leave ASAP

40 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Hide contents

Kaz and Jordan won.

Yay!  GOAT deserves after he dragged Aneesa's ass to a final.  And Kaz was the only tolerable woman in that final.

What a disastrous episode. I'm constantly amazed by what an idiot Nelson is, my god. :ace:

Jordan is insufferable. I was enjoying the season but it's kind of giving rigged for the vacation alliance at this point. The editing is so obvious too, like of ******* course Nelson was going to pick the safe dagger. If I was Olivia I would never let that man near me again.

Jay and Michele are so cute and are pretty good competitors, but idk how they'll ever make a final no matter how many times they come back. These vets will just not let them breathe.

Episode 8 Confessional Count

11: Michele

10: Olivia

9: Jay | Nelson

8: Amber | Horacio | Jordan

6: Faysal

5: Aneesa

4: Bananas | Nurys

3: Chauncey | Nany | Tori

2: Devin

1: Moriah

0: Kaycee | Kenny

TOTAL: 94

AVERAGE: 5.22

~~~~~

Cumulative Totals

47: Olivia

46: Horacio

45: Nelson

42: Jordan

40: Tori

36: Bananas

35: Devin

34: Amber | Nurys

33: Nany

32: Faysal

27: Aneesa

18: Chauncey

9: Moriah

8: Kaycee

3: Kenny

Why were Kaycee & Kenny cast again? :bibliahh:

I feel like Olivia and Horacio can handle Jay and Michele by themselves in that elimination.

Catching up on the current season, only on episode 6 but yeh I’m gonna have to quit, these vets are so insufferable :skull: 

Nany/Bananas/Aneesa/Jordan are all TRASH. I don’t hate Kaycee but she’ll always be an ally to Nany + she’s boring, and ALWAYS makes the final, we desperately need a break from her. 

A lot of these rookies are also so boring….Michele/Jay icons for the way they have these godawful vets PRESSED :jonny:

On 11/19/2022 at 12:21 PM, andresg770 said:

I don't hate Nany because I think a lot of her behavior stems from her insecurities.  That said, I totally get why Nia went off on her on Battle of the Exes II lol

Queen Nia CLEARED those rats :jonny:

Nurys is so gorgeous and actually good at the game, it's refreshing to see. Too bad she's stuck w/ loser ass, stupid ass Nelson.

That daily challenge looked cool but overall it was wack because it wasn't a challenge where both people do equal work- the women were just in the car handing something to their partner. The elimination was terrible too, it wasn't fair at all and it shouldn't be like that. Jay and Michelle could've won.

Ugh, bummed to see Jay and Michele go this episode, but it was gonna happen sooner or later. I hope MTV gets them for next season and puts a few more potential friends in there for them so they have a chance at making a decent opposition to the vets alliance. That way we can really have an all-out battle extravaganza for the first time in seasons! :laugh:

The interference from the crowd really bothered me this episode. I was already a bit iffy on them doing it after Turbo's elimination, but it sealed the deal for me this time. It's time for The Challenge to pull in the reigns a bit and nip this in the bud because it's stifling the legitimacy of the eliminations.

I liked Jay and Michele. Especially Michele, she gives me old school challenger that’s able to provide some drama but actually perform when it comes time to play :giraffe:

happy Horacio and Olivia my faves are still there though. **** nelson!!! Is it just his challenge narrative now to be the stupidest and worst challenger ever every season? Poor Nurys.

So sick of the old vet alliance ugh. 

Nelson is a moron as usual, and the chosing of the daggers is rigged. Cancel this season!

Edited by bennyboy5462

Ya'll dragging this season from top to bottom and back up again.

1 hour ago, Attitude said:

Derrick and Nehemiah basically being on the confirmed list for All Stars 4... 

Meanwhile Theresa declined.

I HATE her.

7 minutes ago, Chris said:

Ya'll dragging this season from top to bottom and back up again.

Good. :clap3:

Production deserves to get dragged for giving us the same tired cast and drama for 3 seasons in a row. 

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Good. :clap3:

Production deserves to get dragged for giving us the same tired cast and drama for 3 seasons in a row. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.