The Challenge MTV/CBS: New Champs (Season 39)

MP2K

Kaycee/Tori are going to be insufferable if they win the global show. I think I'd take Sarah over both of them since we'll probably never see her again.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love for either Jodi or Kellyanne to win the global challenge for the meltdowns.

:sistrens:

18 hours ago, Attitude said:

This whole project is a FLOP. The UK and Argentina versions will probably flop too.:ahh:

This is too bad, I was really looking forward to these.  

That said, they could've done a LOT better with the casting.  I'm still mad they filled The Challenge AU with Bachelor people when Australian Survivor and Love Island AU got almost nothing :mad: 

10 minutes ago, Miles. said:

This is too bad, I was really looking forward to these.  

That said, they could've done a LOT better with the casting.  I'm still mad they filled The Challenge AU with Bachelor people when Australian Survivor and Love Island AU got almost nothing :mad: 

this is what happens when you give too much exposure to talentless people tbh

The championship show is shaping up to me another repetitive mess. Another season I will gladly skip. 

This was actually a good episode.

:soda:

The way Jordan dragged Jay in the interrogation room.

:deadbanana:

The way Laurel dragged Michele twice this episode.

:deadbanana:

The way Jay and Michele got dragged from the start of the episode til the end.

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

I literally never seen an episode where two people got dragged from start to finish.

:dies:

I'm glad Jay and Michele are making the vets all fume by putting them up for elimination (albeit the messy gameplay from them). They're all so entitled and think the newer Challengers should play their game so they can have a cakewalk to the final like they do season after season.

Like there is NO WAY any of those vets would think of working with/saving Jay and Michele before any of the other vets in the game (even before they had power) so why are they trying to act so betrayed by newer Challengers not stumping for them? Laurel and Nany came off like huge hypocrites this episode given they weren't gonna give Jay and Michele the time of day anyway. Aneesa too, acting like she's a free agent when she has her 5 million relationships that she's gonna prioritize over them. Bananas, ironically, came through like a voice of reason through all this by understanding the game they're playing :skull:

Jay and Michele are bringing real drama from the vets and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Another good episode! This season is kinda delivering so far :mandown:

Edited by KLatz

As much as I hate the fact that Laurel went home, this was another great episode.  Laurel and Jordan just always deliver great TV.  Jordan STOMPED on Jay in the interrogation, then ate him up again in the elimination :lmao: Loved how he was encouraging Aneesa and even Jakk!  King's redemption edit is in full swing :clap3: 

Couch and Lamp being up for elimination and still getting zero confessionals, lmao.  Serving INV-INV-INV-INV-INV-INV.  STOP CASTING THIS *****.

Michele and Jay, as annoying as they are, made a great move this week.  Last week they ****** up majorly, and I'm mad they sent Laurel home, but putting up 4 vet teams, including 4 all-time legends (Laurel, John, Jordan, Aneesa) is huge.  I want to see Jordan destroy them, but I have to respect the gameplay.  Just wish Michele would own her moves and not sob and apologize afterwards.

Nany was so annoying and entitled this ep.  Claiming that she plays to win, lmaooooooo.  Even with a 7x champ she ain't ****.

The entitlement of the vets is insaaaaaane. What do they expect Jay and Michele to do, let them coast to the end like they always do? Not a single one of them was looking out for Jichele and then they act like it's such a betrayal to be nominated lol pls. :laugh:

In her four seasons, Kaycee has never been sent into elim ONCE traditionally. Two times she went in were to earn a skull, and then the other time was because she was flopping in the final before CT became her partner. Her trajectory on the show has been so charmed it's crazy. Nany never does anything either and just expects people to hand her a final because "it's her time". :deadbanana4:

I honestly forgot Darrell and Veronica were even on the show this week. I'm really liking this format and I hope the producers don't **** with it. The way it's forcing people to turn on each other and show their cards early is great.

I love Laurel and she's excellent TV but damn, every time she comes back she's more and more CRACKED. From falling in love with that peanut butter crazed nut job Nicole, to making a fool of herself in that Ninja elimination, to now falling in love with a 25 year-old kid with a girlfriend back home when her ass is almost 40. Like GIRL, come on now!

Damn I was hoping when Laurel lost the elimination that she would somehow smile her way through it and realized she gave it her all; however I felt so bad seeing her bawling to Jordan after the elimination was over. It was so...... :'(

However, in the elimination I noticed she was kind of huffing and puffing. She was NOT in shape whatsoever this season and clearly she was so distracted by things going on in the house.

Hopefully she gets her stuff together, comes back, and finally get that second win.

I don't hate Nany because I think a lot of her behavior stems from her insecurities.  That said, I totally get why Nia went off on her on Battle of the Exes II lol

I haven’t watched this season yet, but I will need to have Laurel and Michele be paired for a Rivals season :eatpopcorn: . my favorite Challenger + my favorite Survivor, I fear 

Last night's episode wasn't the best HOWEVER....

I did enjoy the drama that unfolded after the daily though.

This may be unpopular but I actually liked when Tommy/Analyse & Kim/Colleen were eliminated from the game because I think eventually they would have just been trying to suck up to the vets and target other rookie teams.

I feel like since Fessy was cuddling with Colleen and Analyse that Analyse and Colleen would think Fessy will have their back in this game, when in reality he won't. He will end up making them look stupid eventually.

The vets are now going to have to turn on each other now that the most of the rookie/rookie teams are out and that's when the fun really begins.

Producer’s pet nany and bananas pick first again and they get the safe again…1/9 chance of that happening. Rigged, anyone?

thechallenge-veronica.gif

The Queen. Always and Forever :heart:

Granted, I was half paying attention to the rules, but I was very confused about why the two leading teams had to run back to look back at the final 2 pieces of the puzzle.  Like, assuming that you're confident about all the other rows (and maybe that's the wrong assumption to make), there's only two ways those final puzzles could be arranged.  Why not just try both arrangements instead of running and doing the balancing thing?  Were they required to?  Did they have more pieces and I didn't notice? :huh: 

Edited by andresg770

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.