The Challenge: Battle of the Eras | Episode Discussions

MP2K

If I was Derrick, I would have laid one on him when he moved closer to me.

Sorry.

I think he's girthy.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick was super annoying this episode.

I hope if All Stars 4 happens they don't cast any of the cast members who've been on all 3 seasons. Give Nehamiah, Derrick, Jonna, Kendall, etc. a break. :biblio:

Greek salad-gate is easily one of the most iconic challenge moments ever just for the sheer audacity of it all.  I can’t watch it without laughing. 

Kailah is flawless bye...

Love And Hip Hop Period GIF by VH1

The whole salad thing wasn't even all that funny.

:rip:

The way Ayanna threw Sophia into elimination after making that whole woman empowerment scene during her first elimination...

THAT was funny.

:ahh:

Look at Josh's last IG post (not story)

:lmao:

Did something happen?

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

Look at Josh's last IG post (not story)

:lmao:

Did something happen?

He had a fun time on Grindr Argentina. 

Perched for Josh's OnlyFans :gayalipacat5:

Edited by Shy Boy

Honestly I hope All Stars keeps just going and going and going cause it's the only Challenge show I'll be watching

The vibes are great, the drama is light (but effective) and it just feels so good. I think as it keeps going it will start to lose it's "old school" feel because we will start to see people repeated, but I'll still take it.

All Stars will eventually be infested by Aneesa, CT, Nany, Bananas, KC, Josh, etc. I give it 3 more seasons before it gets to that point though.

The way I'm already not looking forward to All Stars literally becoming the current Challenge 2.0. Like what's even the point of it at that point?... :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, KLatz said:

The way I'm already not looking forward to All Stars literally becoming the current Challenge 2.0. Like what's even the point of it at that point?... :toofunny3:

When Nany and Devin lose their 10th final on All Stars 7.

9rNH.gif

Just now, Attitude said:

When Nany and Devin lose their 10th final on All Stars 7.

9rNH.gif

kxcgs;klhms; :skull:

This made me cackle out loud :lmao:

I have done 12 seasons of The Challenge and I deserve to win.

i know it’s old news but it’s annoying me. I’m watching All Stars 1, jisela was so dumb for being mad at Aneesa. Aneesa agreed to vote Yes in and save Nehemiah, but she liked what Yes said and changed her mind. ALSO Eric wanted Nehemiah. Jisela ending their friendship for that is super stupid… 

also I’ve always found jemmye to be so ugly and irritating AF. What does she do for a living? 

2 hours ago, Danger said:

What does she do for a living?

OnlyFans.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

i know it’s old news but it’s annoying me. I’m watching All Stars 1, jisela was so dumb for being mad at Aneesa. Aneesa agreed to vote Yes in and save Nehemiah, but she liked what Yes said and changed her mind. ALSO Eric wanted Nehemiah. Jisela ending their friendship for that is super stupid… 

also I’ve always found jemmye to be so ugly and irritating AF. What does she do for a living? 

I remember everyone stanning for Jisela and then being sick of her by the season finale. :lmao:

I love these type of videos. The MJ and Jonna segment took me out :toofunny3:

I finished All Stars... there definitely should have been two winners. I'm on episode 4 of the second All Stars season. Ayanna is freaking hilarious. Her calling Teck a black king, letting us all know he gotta big D actually made me lol.. and that elimination moment she had with Leah (IDR her name) was so emotional. The whole thing with Sophia was.. weird but Sophia seemed so cute/sweet it's hard to dislike her. Typing this as I watch her eliminate Katie. QUEEN.

I like Brad and Derrick but the way Steve and Casey brainstormed to get them in together was amazing, that's how these wack ass contestants in the regular show should be. 

WHY didnt i watch this sooner lol

8 minutes ago, Attitude said:

This looks so much better than the stale **** MTV has been giving us. I hope if this does well enough, we have a better chance of seeing better players in the future.

59 minutes ago, Attitude said:

This might as well be The Challenge 38, just with all rookies. I thought the CBS version would have its own flavor. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.