The Challenge: Battle of the Eras | Episode Discussions

MP2K

TheOnlyOne

Sorry but nothing this AS season is serving the level of icon as Jisela running the house or Ayanna eating Jodi's salad

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh AS comes out on Wednesdays now?

The cast photos for the CBS version are great, everyone looks good.

The main show needs to be canceled I fear. How on earth are two of the only five people I wanted to see the first boots? :skull:

TCUSA_CastSingles-desi-hires.jpg?w=496

Just a friendly reminder that THIS is what glamour looks like.

1 hour ago, McNulty said:

yeah MJ and Jonna were definitely *******

Yeah, they def were. Jonna didn't delete all the photos of her husband off IG after last season over nothing!

Good riddance, Sylvia. This ***** really thinks she’s something special. Be gone with your terrible lip fillers.

Bye Sylvia!!!  Hope Kailah is next!  :duca: 

Sylvia is a mean girl with no redeeming qualities. As much as I love an underdog, I've never been able to root for her and her behavior on this episode is exactly why.  

I heard Tori is performing live at the Challenge USA reunion.

Sylvia is still such a mean girl. I remember how she treated Madison on her Real World season and clearly nothing's changed. Kellyanne and Nia ate her up, bye *****! :laugh:

Jonna queen finishing third even with that sabotage. :jonny5:

Brad and Derrick are so corny. Imagine celebrating that hard when you had to shoot the ball at least six times and Nia got it in one. In anything else MJ would've flung Derrick's ass. Brad is just such a moron - why would you throw in the guy with the bad knee so close to the final? Jordan and Wes are gonna lap Brad in a final. Also Brad has some nerve saying MJ plays a scared game or whatever when literally last week Brad so was scared of going in he made Wes go in for him. :dies:

I haven't seen the new episode yet, gayrods.

Btw the newest update for Season 38.

:skull:

Yeah Brad is lame af for that.  Glad Sylvia is gone she was so unbearable…nobody’s all star. 

yep Sylvia is an INSUFFERABLE brat, so glad to see everyone agrees :jonny: 

Yea, Sylvia you thought .:laugh:

Ya'll dragging Sylvia in here.

19 hours ago, Attitude said:

It's over for the MTV cast. :fan:

I wish they did something like this earlier, because some of the people I want to see would never say yes now, and they got some random ass people :deadbanana2: Still excited for this, though

15 hours ago, Chris said:

I haven't seen the new episode yet, gayrods.

Btw the newest update for Season 38.

:skull:

Is it an elimination spoiler? I have been staying clear so far, but if it's something else I will look

9 hours ago, Chris said:

Ya'll dragging Sylvia in here.

Octavia Spencer Sue Ann GIF - Octavia Spencer Sue Ann Ma - Discover & Share  GIFs

Sylvia was fine most of the season, but they really threw her under the bus this episode. It didn't help that she was being completely obnoxious though. Like it was such a bad look for her :skull:

On 6/8/2022 at 2:52 PM, TheOnlyOne said:

Sorry but nothing this AS season is serving the level of icon as Jisela running the house or Ayanna eating Jodi's salad

This tea. While AS3 is more competitive, it's lacking a bit of the fun and personalities of the previous two seasons. Like Saladgate is a top-tier Challenge moment. It's still so ******* funny :lmao:

Sylvia is still getting dragged everywhere (Twitter, IG, reddit, ATRL, and etc.)

Help.

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Sylvia is still getting dragged everywhere (Twitter, IG, reddit, ATRL, and etc.)

Help.

It's what she deserves. She needs to stop being a follower and make her own decisions. :clap3:

I thought it was hot when Derrick and MJ got close face to face before their elimination

Sorry.

I would totally bend over for MJ. I understand, Jonna

Again, sorry.

And the way KellyAnne is still staying on Kailah's neck.

I am deceased.

17 minutes ago, Chris said:

Reveal hidden contents

I thought it was hot when Derrick and MJ got close face to face before their elimination

Sorry.

10837006-16x9-700x394.jpg

Sylvia is THAT ***** always been

:swan:

So glad that

Kailah washes KellyAnne

Serves her right! :giantgrin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.