Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

WAYMENT

TWO TIME TAMINA! IKTR!

Dana Brooks didn't need another 7/11 reign.  Just give it to Ta Mi Na ffs :grump: 

DanaMina needs to be a team already

Tamina and Dana both looked so pretty

ughhhh same-sex wedding would've been such A MOMENT :jonnycat:

I think WWE was teasing it to see how the reaction would be, and the crowd was living for it and then booed when they got back together :dies: 

I cant believe Mercedes is used as a background character.  I dont like her but she is a star.

Thanks Naomi.

Edit:

It is the most watched segment of the night. Maybe she won. :eek:

It looks like Io really injured her ankle/foot at Stand and Deliver. There’s a picture going around of her in a boot with what looks like crutches. She’s sitting behind Nakamura.

I’m pretty sure she got injured on the moonsault to outside the ring. She probably wouldn’t have gotten injured if the commentary desk wasn’t so close to the ring.

We were here for the Team Bad bridesmaids for Tamother :weeps:

IWC has to take everything seriously all the time, it was a cute segment, it wont hurt GOATsha or SLAYomi at all :deadbanana4:

Austin Theory should get his teeth cleaned and whitened…they look really yellow 

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

IWC has to take everything seriously all the time, it was a cute segment, it wont hurt GOATsha or SLAYomi at all :deadbanana4:

When Sasha said “It is Brooke” after Dana corrected R Truth :bibliahh:

and yeah why does anyone care? They had a title match they won like an hour earlier 

Edited by orange22

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

nnn just wait until those main event level checks start clearing sis

IDC Naomi & Sasha's reign has been so fun thus far, constant TV time, great matches, fun moves and they both look like they're having a blast. Stanning them just feels so RIGHT! Tamother and Dana should form a team, yuhhhh get it *****'s

Sonya’s gotten so good on the mic whewww she’s coming for Becky’s neck!

The women’s tag was good, sad how short it was tho. Sasha and Naomi should just stay on Raw going forward so the poor girls on Smackdown can finally make some appearances nnn.

1 hour ago, coolcristobal said:

Sonya’s gotten so good on the mic whewww she’s coming for Becky’s neck!

The women’s tag was good, sad how short it was tho. Sasha and Naomi should just stay on Raw going forward so the poor girls on Smackdown can finally make some appearances nnn.

I feel like SDL this week is gonna give another Charlotte/Ronda promo segment, another Lacey Evans Make America Great Again video package, and probably Nattie vs. Raquel 

4 hours ago, abc1990 said:

I think he’s gonna get veneers soon

5 hours ago, Jonathan said:

It was literally that much more funny because they were out there :deadbanana4: 

Edited by mxoonlight

10 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

ughhhh same-sex wedding would've been such A MOMENT :jonnycat:

I think WWE was teasing it to see how the reaction would be, and the crowd was living for it and then booed when they got back together :dies: 

Now that I think about it, WWE was testing the waters for a Sonya and Rhea wedding :fan:

When is Rhea going to swipe the Raw Women's Championship again?

4 hours ago, abc1990 said:

I feel like SDL this week is gonna give another Charlotte/Ronda promo segment, another Lacey Evans Make America Great Again video package, and probably Nattie vs. Raquel 

Methinks we’ll get a Raquel/Nattie segment instead. I hope they feed Shotzi to Raquel at least or sumn, ANYTHING to get the poor girl some screentime :rip: 

Idk bout yall but I would’ve been here for Akira x Reggie (Akira was READY to risk it all too :fan: ). Los Latharios wedding next pls

LAYLEGEND ending careers :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.