Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Meiko back on NXT :jonnycat:

And she is teaming up with Roxanne, Hopefully they run Meiko vs Roxanne during WM weekend and Meiko get called up on main roster post WM. 

Considering Meiko runs a wrestling school in Japan, I don’t think she would want to work the main roster full time 

44 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Considering Meiko runs a wrestling school in Japan, I don’t think she would want to work the main roster full time 

I wouldn't mind a part time schedule like Ronda/Brock

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

maybe a MOMckie and GODcedes match??? sjdjdjfjf @Jamie£er :jonny: 

GIVE US WHAT WE WANT! The selling alone i'm quivering :jonny: The way I never thought i'd see this match and now it's possible ugh MOTY I fear.

Banks-James.jpg

-

Speaking of legends having matches with current girlies, I'm a biT worried about the rumoured EC match. I love to see Trish/Lita back but Dakota/IYO haven't exactly been stellar in the ring since their return. I need them to rehearse like hell lol.

I love women legends returning to face the new girls but I kinda want to see the diva era ladies come back and show out with each other, let's run back Michelle vs Beth I know they'd EAT

Alexa piss OUT

9LhizC6.gif

22 minutes ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Cora, Nikkita, Gigi, Jacy, Roxanne confirmed for 2K23 

GODmelo Hayes confirmed too

She is spilling all the tea

Summerslam being in Detroit the same night as Madonna. I’m livid 

Edited by CREATIVEREBELLION

11 hours ago, slik said:

Not happy with Tony Khan for taking the belts off The Acclaimed

:huh:

I think doing it right now is dumb too, but apparently the plan is to put the belts back on FTR at Revolution, so they need a transitional heel team.

LITA CONFIRMEDD

16 minutes ago, Bussea said:

LITA CONFIRMEDD

Period 

she better have a new model or I’ll freak

18 minutes ago, Bussea said:

LITA CONFIRMEDD

PERIODDDDDDDDDD :jonny2:  Beth and Chyna are always welcome but if they’re only gonna have a set number of female legends in the roster I’d rather they have someone new. It’s time for Victoria and Melina.

1 minute ago, coolcristobal said:

PERIODDDDDDDDDD :jonny2:  Beth and Chyna are always welcome but if they’re only gonna have a set number of female legends in the roster I’d rather they have someone new. It’s time for Victoria and Melina.

Literally

i hope they still hit us with a DLC pack or more legends on the roster. Torrie, Michelle and Summer were scanned so we’ll seeeeee

17 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Summerslam being in Detroit the same night as Madonna. I’m livid 

Easy choice Madonnz obv :clap3: 

1 hour ago, coolcristobal said:

1 hour ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Literally

i hope they still hit us with a DLC pack or more legends on the roster. Torrie, Michelle and Summer were scanned so we’ll seeeeee

1 hour ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Period 

she better have a new model or I’ll freak

I hope they give everyone a new model/attire. Trish, Lita AND Beth :deadbanana2: hell everyone at this point. I understand why they use their models when they’re at their prime but they’ve all returned for short little runs to the point i feel like it’s VERY justified to give them a current model :dies: I don’t understand why 2K recycles models anyways. ESPECIALLY that ******* terrible Lita model. Why give it to her if you can’t get the copyright :deadbanana2:

I hope we do get new legends. Especially considering they removed a lot like Ivory, Jacqueline, Alundra and etc. If the men can get new legends every year, I don’t see why we can’t either. You call them up for rumbles and special appearances, so why not have them in the game? With Summer kind of confirming she was scanned for 2K23, I hope the rumour of all the rumble girls being DLC is true 

Strong Face Starks confirmed

8 minutes ago, Bussea said:

Strong Face Starks confirmed

Yay NXT needs a new jobber on my universe. Poor Mia can take a break now 

the way the women selection is 3873737377x better than 2k22 :jonny6:

all im hoping for now is new gear and an universe mode update

They did give Beth and Lita new renders. So maybe they have new models, plus the Bella’s do too. Sooooo hopefully 

Assuming we know all the women who are in 2k22, who are still around today, will be in 2k23... the only new ones who I'd assume would be in the game are

Aliyah, Emma (DLC), Ivy, Kayden, Meiko, Tiffany, Wendy.

Maybe Elektra and Isla?? 

Other DLC maybe Michelle, Summer, Torrie and a random legend.

I do think if we get Tegan, Candice and Mia then it'll probably just be a duplicate from 2k22 since they did show up kind of late. 

What do y'all think?

Wendy Choo and Tiffany Stratton have to be in the game, especially now with Zoey Stank confirmed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.