• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

BETH

Damien flubbing his promo :dies: 

And then the way Angelo just PUSHED Dominick nooooooo :ahh: 

Serving Taylor Swift in Amsterdam 

Edited by andresg770

So Carmella’s new gimmick is a combination of her Princess of Staten Island gimmick and her sexy heel gimmick? 

Not Chelsea getting squashed by Asuka in her first match back... I mean I guess she is getting screen time/character development at least 

Not Carmella still serving weak super kicks and weak bronco busters 

3 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Not Carmella still serving weak super kicks and weak bronco busters 

I don’t the kicks were as bad as they used to be, but that bronco buster was rough :deadvision:

If it weren't for MAGAquel, the women's EC this year would look taken straight out of 2019 :rip: 

Anyway, I'm not the first one to point this out, but it's pretty cool that they're putting stuff in the background of backstage segments.  I loved that while JBL was scalping Borin Corbin's bald head, you could see the Hurt Business basically reforming in the back of the shot.

Grantalya standing literally RIGHT IN FRONT of the announce desk, and Kevin and Corey didn't even notice her for like 2 minutes :dies: 

Did Chelsea steal that hat from Alicia Fox though?

Mia Yim’s weave laid like a mf like she ain’t just have a match moments ago.

25 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

If it weren't for MAGAquel, the women's EC this year would look taken straight out of 2019 :rip: 

Anyway, I'm not the first one to point this out, but it's pretty cool that they're putting stuff in the background of backstage segments.  I loved that while JBL was scalping Borin Corbin's bald head, you could see the Hurt Business basically reforming in the back of the shot.

Hurt Business stay in the background talking bidness, but I do like the little easter eggs. Subtle storytelling and makes you have to pay closer attention to the shows (even tho I don't :redface:). A nice touch of the Haitch era.

4 minutes ago, KillaCham. said:

Hurt Business stay in the background talking bidness, but I do like the little easter eggs. Subtle storytelling and makes you have to pay closer attention to the shows (even tho I don't :redface:). A nice touch of the Haitch era.

It's also a smart use of their TV time.  We don't actually NEED to see a whole segment of MVP casually walking up to them and asking to reunite the Hurt Business.  Seeing them in the background chatting and shaking hands is more than enough to get the idea.

Then they can give the time they would've used for this minor segment to a match or promo.  That's some much needed effficiency from Triple HHH :clap3: 

10 minutes ago, KillaCham. said:

That’s def something he brought up from NXT…there’s always stuff going on in the background in NXT that you have to pay attention to

What exactly does Seth do with all his hideous outfits, though?  He strikes me as a t-shirt and shorts/jeans kind of guy, so I simply CANNOT imagine those shirts end up in his closet, right?  :cm:

7 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

What exactly does Seth do with all his hideous outfits, though?  He strikes me as a t-shirt and shorts/jeans kind of guy, so I simply CANNOT imagine those shirts end up in his closet, right?  :cm:

He probably gives them back to the stylist 

This Damaged Goods run has been terrible for Bayley. She can barely get crowd reactions anymore.

Less than 15 mins :biblio:

Terrible 

the way im applying for a ChelSLAY stan application, its too many serves…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.