Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EJQL8 said:

WHAT THE FUCCCC :bibliahh:

Tony KKKlan media payola needs to be stopped. First wrestling sheets being bought to report stupid delusions, now this, I-

200.gif

Tony KKKlan is ASCENDING as WWE is in chaos indeed :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

WWE just posted a standalone video of Queenley skulldragging Rebecca during her promo on Monday.  LEGEND TINGZ!!!  :clap3: 

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

WWE just posted a standalone video of Queenley skulldragging Rebecca during her promo on Monday.  LEGEND TINGZ!!!  :clap3: 

Get those views nose :clap3:

So are Damaged Goods turning face? I really thought this would be a gauntlet/multi-tag match, as those are a good excuse to move the title from one heel team to another.

5 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

So are Damaged Goods turning face? I really thought this would be a gauntlet/multi-tag match, as those are a good excuse to move the title from one heel team to another.

I feel like the fans will cheer Rhonda/Shayna over Dakota and Io, just based on how they’ve been booked… but you never really know I guess 

2 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Honda and Shanaynay would be the face in this feud I fear. :rip:

3 hours ago, plaidarms said:

This match honesty sounds good, Shayna have great chemistry with IYO and Dakota, and it would be good see Ronda share ring with IYO. 

um :rip:

3 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Huh.  Yeah, as others have said, I would've made this a multi-team match...  :huh:  If Nia comes back, they could add her and Ta Mi Na to the match, as well as a couple other makeshift teams.

What's sad is that with the way the tag titles have been built all year, the planned match SCREAMS Kickoff (it'd get good time, that's for sure).  But with Ronda in it, there's no way they're even considering putting it in the preshow, so this will be the piss break of whatever night it lands on :cm: 

18 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

But with Ronda in it, there's no way they're even considering putting it in the preshow, so this will be the piss break of whatever night it lands on :cm: 

Watch they put this after whatever match Gunther has :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

Honda and Shanaynay would be the face in this feud I fear. :rip:

A mess. Lousey is a terrible face, and Shayna has never been a face (though I suspect she would not be good at it)

5 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Women’s 4-Way EC qualifier announced for SD tonight:

Shayna/Natalya/Zelina/Shotzi

:zzz:

Hope we get B-Fab and Maxxine tonight

16 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

SD Plans:

Hide contents

I would assume we see Rhea tonight after Sonya/Charlotte.

two women’s matches? WE’RE GETTING FED PURRR

TF is this NASCAR ****? :biblio: At least bring back Bob Holly for it or something...

did Charlotte get a breast reduction? 👀

I had to miss it.  How was Harlot vs. Sonya for the strap??

Sami is so freaking over!!!  :clap3:   And to think that he wasn't allowed to share segments with Roman until Triple HHH took over creative...

I know Cody fuming chile that Sami kinda the bigger babyface heading into WM ksjdjjdjdj

What a boring episode

Nobody wants to watch Fartalya, Zelina outsold

Zelina should’ve won but then again EC will likely be a squash match for Asuka anyways so maybe it’s good that she didn’t win.

Not Shotzi almost breaking Zelina’s neck though :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.