• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, johnzy13 said:

Raw and Smackdown over 2 mil. WWE doing better +21% better than last year. 

Trips with another W. 

Biggest Rumble bump since 1996

Papa H taking another W

Vince McHerpes stans hiperventilating right now

m6P0iBE.gif

Tony KKKlan tanking like Top Dolla from the top rope suicide dive

m6P0iBE.gif

She never had one

46 minutes ago, okgo said:

He seems to be talking about himself in the quote tho?

wPdrbJW.gif

I noticed it after I posted it in here sksksks i read it like three times to make sure i wasn’t crazy 

spacer.png

This witchy sisters tag team of Isla and Alba :jonny2: I stan already.

Is Stevie Turner’s gimmick supposed to be a Twitch streamer? Is she a Matrix cosplayer like Gail Kim? What’s going on sis :rip: 

12 hours ago, Jonathan said:

YES MAGA Stratton NO ratings…

No Lash Legend and Wendy Choo, no ratings I fear 

m6P0iBE.gif 

AEW is on itv uk over here.

AEW will win ratings when they pivot to the male 18-40 demographic e.g. WWF 2000 era and TNA in 2010 with the BP in a mud wrestling match

Thank you

lita-wwe.gif

15 hours ago, Bussea said:

She never had one

this woman was OVER like rover in 1997-1999

That being said, she refused to take a bump. Go watch her match i think with Tori/Luna, she wouldn't go back into a sunset flip.

in addition to this, she probably has the best win to loss ratio in WWE history. this woman was EXTREMELY egotistical. She WON against stephanie mcmahon on a PPV.

Her last match, with Torrie in 2004, the camera had to immediately cut away from her. She got planted by a DDT amd pushed torrie off at 3 and she's nowhere to be seen in the ring. they could've left the camera on her like hawk and animal vs. RVD/Kane and she would have been roasted.
sable-wwe.gif

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Who is that girl left from Jakara Jackson? I love her already because she reminds me of Chöle's sister

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Who is that girl left from Jakara Jackson? I love her already because she reminds me of Chöle's sister

wait… Sol Ruca is black? :deadbanana4:

the way this is language every wrestling fan knows :deadbanana4: like pls be fr

7 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

the way this is language every wrestling fan knows :deadbanana4: like pls be fr

PLEASE :dies: even Diva stans would give you a quote like this about Kristal vs Candice Michelle

All-time record.... I repeat, all-time record! 

Another W for Papa H, the power of improving overall qualify of the show and Bloodline being successful storyline in AGES thanks to someone without declining brain function being in charge of creative control :clap3:

Others might give credit to rumors... RUMORS of The Rock working (yet another) Wrestlemania and Stardust... I mean AEW dropout Cody Rhodes being key factor for something Vince McHerpes couldn't do in 38 years in charge :celestial5:

7 hours ago, Jonathan said:

wait… Sol Ruca is black? :deadbanana4:

Mte :rip: 

12 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

AEW is on itv uk over here.

AEW will win ratings when they pivot to the male 18-40 demographic e.g. WWF 2000 era and TNA in 2010 with the BP in a mud wrestling match

Thank you

lita-wwe.gif

this woman was OVER like rover in 1997-1999

That being said, she refused to take a bump. Go watch her match i think with Tori/Luna, she wouldn't go back into a sunset flip.

in addition to this, she probably has the best win to loss ratio in WWE history. this woman was EXTREMELY egotistical. She WON against stephanie mcmahon on a PPV.

Her last match, with Torrie in 2004, the camera had to immediately cut away from her. She got planted by a DDT amd pushed torrie off at 3 and she's nowhere to be seen in the ring. they could've left the camera on her like hawk and animal vs. RVD/Kane and she would have been roasted.
sable-wwe.gif

Literally the worst and most overrated attitude and ruthless aggression era diva wbk. 

spacer.png

Not Sol Ruca being black ok purrrr more like SOUL Ruca :clap3:

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

All-time record.... I repeat, all-time record! 

Another W for Papa H, the power of improving overall qualify of the show and Bloodline being successful storyline in AGES thanks to someone without declining brain function being in charge of creative control :clap3:

Others might give credit to rumors... RUMORS of The Rock working (yet another) Wrestlemania and Stardust... I mean AEW dropout Cody Rhodes being key factor for something Vince McHerpes couldn't do in 38 years in charge :celestial5:

The sponsorship thing is impressive (I know OHHHHs are fuming :fan:), but I'm lowkey dreading that this means we're getting the Pizza Hut Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, or the Capital One Money in the Bank Ladder match...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.