• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

still kinda pressed they canceled the Day 1 PPV, last year’s was good :biblio:

we can thank Triple Nose for that

they need to bring back New Year’s resolution 

Survivor Series was amazing in person. The pop that Roman received was insane. They definitely toned down the crowd noise on TV.

Same with Bianca. You can barely here them chanting "EST" on TV but it was a different story in TD Garden. I am so happy that she is over with the fans.

31 minutes ago, umich said:

Survivor Series was amazing in person. The pop that Roman received was insane. They definitely toned down the crowd noise on TV.

Same with Bianca. You can barely here them chanting "EST" on TV but it was a different story in TD Garden. I am so happy that she is over with the fans.

how silent where the people when Mia Yim and Shotzi came out?

11 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

how silent where the people when Mia Yim and Shotzi came out?

nnnnnnn they actually got good reception in the Garden. I really think the editing errs in favor of how they're supposed to be received by the fans, so they probably toned that out as well.

Didn't watch the main event yet on Peacock, but I can say that Sami Zayn got a great pop when Jey Uso hugged him. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, umich said:

But there's certain WTRL posters here that would claim that Biancallah is all company push, no fan support :bibliahh:

Talent always WINS.

1 hour ago, umich said:

Glad you had fun! <3

How loud were the ‘we want Sasha’ chants during Ronda/Shotzi?

Edited by plaidarms

24 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

But there's certain WTRL posters here that would claim that Biancallah is all company push, no fan support :bibliahh:

Talent always WINS.

nnnnn whew chile. If anything, she’s had one of the most organic buildups in the women’s division. she has charisma and her mic skills are getting better over time. I still want to see her as a heel though along with her gorgeous hubby

26 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Glad you had fun! <3

How loud were the ‘we want Sasha’ chants during Ronda/Shotzi?

Oh the crowd was definitely chanting for Sasha.WWE missed out on a big opportunity by not bringing her back since she’s from Boston. I really though she would have been the 5th member.

13 minutes ago, umich said:

Oh the crowd was definitely chanting for Sasha.WWE missed out on a big opportunity by not bringing her back since she’s from Boston. I really though she would have been the 5th member.

I was surprised but the chants didn't last long, and I feel like it never hit full steam, at least from where I was sitting.

1 minute ago, Del Savior said:

I was surprised but the chants didn't last long, and I feel like it never hit full steam, at least from where I was sitting.

I was in section 6, row 7 (I believe.. I was tipsy and could not remember numbers specifically nnnnn...)... but you are right. Didn't last long but they were loud where I was sitting.

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, umich said:

I was in section 6, row 7 (I believe.. I was tipsy and could not remember numbers specifically nnnnn...)... but you are right. Didn't last long but they were loud where I was sitting.

spacer.png

Lmao I was in Section 2. TD wanted Sasha bad and the crowd was HOT for Bianca & Becky. Weird how internet users claim we're tired of Bianca's push but her live crowd reaction is always positive.

@Bloodflowers. Mia Yim's pop when she finally got the trash can in on the 3rd attempt was bigger than her entrance pop, tbh.

3 minutes ago, KillaCham. said:

@Bloodflowers. Mia Yim's pop when she finally got the trash can in on the 3rd attempt was bigger than her entrance pop, tbh.

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: jgfssdfgghh

Wait 3 gays were in the same building?? Y'all could've done ATRL meetup and post pics together here

3 hours ago, umich said:

spacer.png

YES crowd chants. NO merch sales. NO Youtube views

:eek:

10 minutes ago, Karma88 said:

spacer.png

YES crowd chants. NO merch sales. NO Youtube views

:eek:

Bianca Belallah doesn’t need Flair or her daddy’s payola. Obviously Triple H believes in Bianca to let her hold the belt for nearly an entire year.

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Wait 3 gays were in the same building?? Y'all could've done ATRL meetup and post pics together here

I didn't know fellow ATRLers were going otherwise this would have been ICONIQUE :gaygacat5:

48 minutes ago, KillaCham. said:

Lmao I was in Section 2. TD wanted Sasha bad and the crowd was HOT for Bianca & Becky. Weird how internet users claim we're tired of Bianca's push but her live crowd reaction is always positive.

nnnnnn this was everything and my drunk ass popped with everyone else for that 3rd attempt :clap3:

24 minutes ago, umich said:

Bianca Belallah doesn’t need Flair or her daddy’s payola. Obviously Triple H believes in Bianca to let her hold the belt for nearly an entire year.

spacer.png

The female John Cena has the girlies smashing their keyboards :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, Del Savior said:

I didn't know fellow ATRLers were going otherwise this would have been ICONIQUE :gaygacat5:

47 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

my boyfriend and i flew in from jersey together. we saw the undertaker the night before and then survivor series. 

just putting it out there now - i will be at raw on feb 13 2023 (the raw before elimination chamber) at Barclays, so if anyone else is planning to go, let me know!

Number of best selling merch on WWE shop

1. Becky (10 items)

2. Rhea ( :eek: ) = Alexa [7 items]

4. Bianca (6 items)

5. Liv (5 items)

6. Bayley (4 items)

7. Ronda = Asuka (3 items)

9. Charlotte (2 items)

10. Nikki ASS = rest of DMG CTRL = Toxic Attraction (1 item)

So Becky moves the most merch :eek: And it’s not particularly close :eek: 

Zoey Stark is backstage at Raw tonight 

Also I read that there may be some heat between Reigns and Owens after the War Games match, Owens might of ruptured one of Reigns’ eardrums 

2 hours ago, KillaCham. said:

Waaaaaiiiii. DarkE you went!!

I shoulda came :noparty:

Another rough ratings week for Tony KKKlan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.