• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/1/2022 at 7:29 PM, Chris said:

I can dig Matt Riddle being bi.

I would love to see him in a bi scene.

@.KUNTana you BETTER not say anything.

spacer.png

Trey Miguel has been teasing an onlyfans with that nazi man that got fired for the longest time he better hurry up and make it :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

Trey Miguel has been teasing an onlyfans with that nazi man that got fired for the longest time he better hurry up and make it :jonnycat:

Come again? Nash Carter?

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

Trey, Lio, Myron and Wes all need to collab. They’re all best friends and mess around and stuff.

Gurrrrr, my puhC!

Omg pre-show matches are back??  :weeps: 

3 minutes ago, orange22 said:

why was this not on the main card?? 

I mean... It's a cute match with zero buildup and between people who don't even interact on TV these days.  The pre-show was the right place for it imo

Let's instead focus on thanking Triple HHH for booking body types for all different kinds of gheys (even Otis for bears!).  I wonder which one the ref was most into... :-* 

people booing Liv and cheering Shayna at the stadium :deadbanana2: a heel turn may be needed soon if Livie keeps the title

4 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

people booing Liv and cheering Shayna at the stadium :deadbanana2: a heel turn may be needed soon if Livie keeps the title

No way Liv gets out unscathed from the crowd during their match. UK crowd are notoriously smarky.

Edited by plaidarms

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.