• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, GOATsuka was looking like a BOSS ***** when she walked into Carmehlla's promo -- even after her mouth started bleeding blue or whatever :jonny6:

Rick Boogz looks pumped full of steroids 

Chelsea will get over quick with with her character work btw :clap3:

the way RAW women’s division is LOADED while SD… :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

the way RAW women’s division is LOADED while SD… :deadbanana4:

When Niabetes returns and take up 5 roster spots :clap3:  and injures the rest of the girls

Edited by Bussea

No but I have to give it up to Nose, we’ve seen multiple gimmick changes with the women + more time on TV + new and furthered storylines all in this one episode of RAW

:clap3:

BETH

Tonight was the best GOATsuka and Bayley have looked in their entire careers. Styling on point :jonny3:

7 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

HHH nose already ruining wrestlemania 

CoolPolishedFrenchbulldog-size_restricte

Not “you demanded it” in the steel cage tweet as if they didn’t set it up and promote it for a straight week before cutting it from the show :deadbanana2:

She’s serving 600-day title reign, I fear… :jonny2:

Imagine if she wins EC and WM. A résumé.. :jonny2:

I’m kinda pissed she missed the 2K23 deadline nn

Edited by touchofmyhand

10 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Maximum Gay Models on Raw?? :huh:  And Maxxxine has her eyes on *checks notes* Otis (maybe as a new member)!?!?  @Bloodflowers. what do you think about this development?

LUV IT! Whatever brings MMM more TV time. I would luv Otis to be the new leader of Toxic Attraction to help them get established for the main roster + it would be hilarious.

6dnHHiU.gif

------

Iyo vs Candice having THE LOWEST views on YouTube. It's only a matter of time Vince McHerpes does something useful for once and fires these faceless flops.... ESPECIALLY Mid Yawn and Trash Nox.

6dnHHiU.gif

9 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Chelsea will get over quick with with her character work btw :clap3:

She is smart for using an actual gimmick unlike these other flops from NXT 

I want Chelsea and Carmella to team up and become a legit tag team :jonnycat: they would match perfectly as heels

Candiace is just... like there's not a crumb of personality she is literally just giving those faceless characters in create a finisher I cannot and her gears are always so fugly wth

Carmella looks so good omg, hopefully she doesn't just do 30 misplaced super kicks in the match next week or i'll be over her.

Chelsea is giving icon already. Bayley is so funny, she's not really the best on the mic but she kinda uses it to her advantage, her segment with Bucky was fun. 

GOATska finally burned thaat musty gear shes been wearing for a decade :jonny: I think I want Piper to win next week tho i'd take Carmehlla too.Then next week Dana is coming purr

Ugh women division is stacked. 

Even faceless serve their purpose as jobbers, and good jobbers who can actually wrestle. 

Papa H should have agreed to Sasha deal, with her this division right now can be called all time best.

A Karen character seems like easy heel heat and it’s topical especially nowadays, I’m surprised no one’s took on this character yet :rip: 

I was hoping Chelsea would re-debut with Toxic Attraction. I remember she said 3 years ago she pitched to be called up with Santana Garrett and Vanessa Bourne as WWE’s Pusycat Dolls or something. She has a great mind for characters :jonny2:

Edited by coolcristobal

I wish we got a whole show of qualifying matches for the women since we can have two whole shows filled with tag team

matches for a useless tournament

Apparently Niability hasn’t signed a contract yet… 

We need more legit women's tag teams (not just thrown together teams with no matching gears, personalities and even tag team name)

This could be perfect opportunity for these faceless NXT girls to find a gimmick to standout and work on their TV characters and be legit tag team

Raw and Smackdown over 2 mil. WWE doing better +21% better than last year. 

Trips with another W. 

Biggest Rumble bump since 1996

Edited by johnzy13

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.