Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

Bianca Belair Would Love To Get Into The Ring With The Bella Twins

Bianca Belair respects the women who came before her in WWE, especially two Hall of Famers.

The EST and current Raw women’s champion recently appeared on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and was asked about her interest in facing off against The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie) in WWE. Here is what she had to say.

“That’s such a hard question. I love both of them so much, honestly I just think it would be an honor to get in the ring with either one of them, they’ve done so much for the women’s division in WWE. I obviously think I can take on anyone, so…”

:clap3:

Edited by Karma88

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, andresg770 said:

MMM was actually included in the Tag Titles #1 Contenders Tournament (to job to Legado del Fantasma)???  :eek:  @Bloodflowers.YOU WON!

(Where's the damn buildup to the women's Rumble, though?:angry:)

They cut off MMM entrance which I am more pissed than them losing to Crickets Del FantASTHMA, but them being on TV is always great for me :clap3:

9 hours ago, plaidarms said:

I selfishly wish creative would give Shayna some new promo material. She’s been cutting the same promo for like three years :gaycat7:

I guess Honda Civic isn’t declaring for the Rumble until the go-home show??

Or not. This is aggregated from a Fightful report.

Spoiler

The report did note that as of last week, Ronda Rousey wasn’t planned for the Royal Rumble PPV when she lost the title. She dropped the SmackDown Women’s Championship to a returning Charlotte Flair on the December 30 edition of SmackDown.

Until December, Rousey was scheduled for the show in a singles match.

What a waste of money. I should of stayed home and not went to SD

Liv def. Xia in a dark match. That was the only fun moment 

also charlottes theme sucks live 

9 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They cut off MMM entrance which I am more pissed than them losing to Crickets Del FantASTHMA, but them being on TV is always great for me :clap3:

And they were technically the main event (match)!  :clap3: 

But speaking of tag teams you barely see wrestling, where are Los Lotharios???  They had them make this video recently but didn't include them in the tournament? :huh: 

(Angel reminds me so much of his uncle Hector looks-wise!)

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

And they were technically the main event (match)!  :clap3: 

But speaking of tag teams you barely see wrestling, where are Los Lotharios???  They had them make this video recently but didn't include them in the tournament? :huh: 

(Angel reminds me so much of his uncle Hector looks-wise!)

:confused: They lost yesterday to Hit Row?

Not an episode full of tag matches :biblio: The FILLER.

I’m shocked at how much heat Sonya’s getting nnn not to mention how invested the crowd is into this feud, she’s basically the resident jobber of the SD girls. I hope she gets a title match at Royal Rumble :clap3:

2 minutes ago, okgo said:

:confused: They lost yesterday to Hit Row?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that was the one match I barely paid attention to :dies: All I remember from it was Hit Row's entrance and then them celebrating on the ramp.  Was it a relatively short match?  I must've gotten up to do something in the kitchen and then by the time I was back, the match was over lol

17 hours ago, Karma88 said:

Bianca Belair Would Love To Get Into The Ring With The Bella Twins

Bianca Belair respects the women who came before her in WWE, especially two Hall of Famers.

The EST and current Raw women’s champion recently appeared on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and was asked about her interest in facing off against The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie) in WWE. Here is what she had to say.

“That’s such a hard question. I love both of them so much, honestly I just think it would be an honor to get in the ring with either one of them, they’ve done so much for the women’s division in WWE. I obviously think I can take on anyone, so…”

:clap3:

glad you are now respecting Biancallah :clap3:

hopefully this lasts when she pins Pisslexa for the 28828383x time next week :clap3:

Charlotte actually has been getting cute babyface reactions since coming back, too bad the coinciding division is so shite :deadbanana4: If I was Hunter, I’d give Naomi a huge bag to come back (but with Vince now involved in the company again i doubt that’ll happen)

11 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that was the one match I barely paid attention to :dies: All I remember from it was Hit Row's entrance and then them celebrating on the ramp.  Was it a relatively short match?  I must've gotten up to do something in the kitchen and then by the time I was back, the match was over lol

Yea it was barely 3 mins I feel like :sad:

16 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

’d give Naomi a huge bag to come back

To do what exactly?

23 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Charlotte actually has been getting cute babyface reactions since coming back, too bad the coinciding division is so shite :deadbanana4: If I was Hunter, I’d give Naomi a huge bag to come back (but with Vince now involved in the company again i doubt that’ll happen)

Mania cannot come soon enough. The draft is needed badly. :deadbanana2:

Unless Naomi returns, I don't see any SD girl challenging Charlotte at WM.  

Charlotte vs Becky Vs Bayley 

Charlotte vs Rhea 

Charlotte vs Bianca 

Charlotte vs Kana 

Only raw girls seem like right option. Maybe a legend return or even Micki James retirement match.

Is MAW-SEIGH an actual hunty? Wrestling in booty shorts is one thing but paying homage to Stacy Keibler… :jonny2:

2 hours ago, coolcristobal said:

Is MAW-SEIGH an actual hunty? Wrestling in booty shorts is one thing but paying homage to Stacy Keibler… :jonny2:

he has a wife and some kids :deadbanana2: i was so disappointed 

5 hours ago, Bussea said:

:jonny2: :monkey: :chick3:

so he’s bi then 

:gaycat1:

Re-watching WWE 2007/8, you now realise why they gave Victoria these stupid gimmicks like the Kenny Dykstra boyfriend and the over the top costumes. It was to make it more believable she was jobbing to the Bellas, Lena Yada, or helping re-make Torrie look like she’d actually been there for 7 years after a horrible stint on Raw etc… We- :toofunny2:

Victoria for HoF!

You’re not ready for this Toria rock-steady 

Championship Belt Win GIF by WWE

Edited by Mr. Stratus

22 hours ago, Bussea said:

Bi people are REAL and VALID sis

5 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Re-watching WWE 2007/8, you now realise why they gave Victoria these stupid gimmicks like the Kenny Dykstra boyfriend and the over the top costumes. It was to make it more believable she was jobbing to the Bellas, Lena Yada, or helping re-make Torrie look like she’d actually been there for 7 years after a horrible stint on Raw etc… We- :toofunny2:

Victoria for HoF!

You’re not ready for this Toria rock-steady 

Championship Belt Win GIF by WWE

Victoria v. Lena Yada is a 5 star clinic we would have been lucky to witness! 

But you’re right :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.