Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

50 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Is the thing about Tony Schiavone related to some TV angle??? Because I don't get making such a comment about your talent in what otherwise seems like a shoot tweet.  (Or are they doing some lame "worked shoot" social media angle? :zzz: )

I don't follow AEW programming but apparently he was having some rant on commentary about what you can say on TV during TANKpage, so maybe Tony thought he was being cute and funny adressing it :zzz:

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

Liv or Mella is winning the chamber I fear but I’m sure Asuka will be added for a triple threat 

Bianca vs Liv or Carmella doesn’t give WM caliber 

9 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Bianca vs Liv or Carmella doesn’t give WM caliber 

I think Asuka will be in the match at Mania but her winning tonight feels too obvious right now :coffee2:

Edited by orange22

Not me forgetting Chamber was tonight.

:deadbanana:

Asuka is definitely winning.

25 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I think Asuka will be in the match at Mania but her winning tonight feels too obvious right now :coffee2:

Triple H rarely swerve like that, Cody and Rhea were obvious winner for RR and he still went for it.

My Predictions 

Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley 

Edge and Beth Phoenix vs. The Judgment Day (Finn Balor and Rhea Ripley) - They need to have Rhea looking dominant especially heading to Mania 

Askua vs Liv Morgan be Nikki Cross vs Raquel Rodriguez vs Natalya vs Carmella 

Austin Theory (c) vs. Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Bronson Reed vs. Damian Priest vs. Montez Ford

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Sami Zayn - This one was hard, as no way WWE will have Roman lose but also they are in a lose/lose situation if Sami doesn’t win. 

Sami/Roman will probably win by DQ.

Edited by touchofmyhand

Liv and Asuka should be final 2 but its giving MAGAquel and GOATsuka :biblio:

People really want that slob Sami to win?:biblio:

like he lost to johnny knoxville last year in WM

41 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

People really want that slob Sami to win?:biblio:

like he lost to johnny knoxville last year in WM

he's mega over sis...

Ready for Sami's POP!  If last night was any indicator, he's gonna be massively over tonight :duca: 

Oh wait, I'm here for Wade Barrett being on every Kickoff show -- it's still boring as ****, but he's starting to give silver fox and it's nice to look at :smitten: 

But why do I feel like there's an expiration date on his good looks, and it's coming up relatively soon? :-x 

Edited by andresg770

Cole mentioned the Raw Women’s Championship is main eventing WM. Surely that can’t be correct? We’ll likely have two Roman matches and Rhea/Charlotte has already been confirmed. :deadbanana: 

lemme take my dump and smoke before elimination chamber :heart2:

Aw my heart!   They actually showed Luna in that Sami Zayn video package, when they were talking about all the Montreal wrestling legends who will be with him (in spirit) for his match tonight :weeps: 

7 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Cole mentioned the Raw Women’s Championship is main eventing WM. Surely that can’t be correct? We’ll likely have two Roman matches and Rhea/Charlotte has already been confirmed. :deadbanana: 

It’s not. For some reason WWE insists on having commentators say the Royal Rumble winners get the main event of WM even though that’s not true.

They did it last year with Ronda/Charlotte, and it’s so weird.

Edited by plaidarms

2 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

It’s not. For some reason WWE insists on having commentators say the Royal Rumble winners get the main event of WM even though that’s not true.

They did it last year with Ronda/Charlotte, and it’s so weird.

I was gonna say something like this, but isn't the Raw women's match being decided tonight?  The "guaranteed main event" (or whatever) from the Rumble is for the SD title  :huh: 

But maybe they're just doing that with all the main singles titles (men's and women's); it just doesn't matter for the men because Roman's defending both titles together :michael: 

Not Ariel Helwani on WWE TV again!  :deadbanana4:  And then Peter Rosenberg being a shady bicth (in that order) with that intro :dies: 

Tony must be FUMING!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.