Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jonathan said:

starting at 8:11 est acc to my guide :dies:

Lettuce pray it's only 11 minutes.  They made me wait like 15 min for Masked Singer last night, and they were already on the post-show by 8 pm :biblio: 

1 minute ago, Jonathan said:

atleast the football ratings will carry over somewhat to SD :fan: 

The ratings increase is gonna be WILD :fan:  And mercifully that sportsball game is over, finally.

Is SD live tonight?  I wonder if they're just keeping the crowd waiting, or if we're just gonna get a slightly tape-delayed episode lol

Not Rhea wearing an "I'm your mami!" t-shirt :dies: 

4 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

The ratings increase is gonna be WILD :fan:  And mercifully that sportsball game is over, finally.

Is SD live tonight?  I wonder if they're just keeping the crowd waiting, or if we're just gonna get a slightly tape-delayed episode lol

either or, Queenley and Ratingz CTRL opens us up :eek: 

I just know Alesser has to be tired of this sidekick role to Biancallah :bibliahh:

Who are we cheering for World Cup? I am team USA (Ricochet of course) and Team Mexico :party:

not ******* becky

poor candice and beth :deadbanana4:

I see the dirtsheets were right about Becky. She's looking like she's in pretty good shape IMO  :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I just know Alesser has to be tired of this sidekick role to Biancallah :bibliahh:

Well then let's say a prayer for her that she's out of tomorrow's match early.  So she doesn't have to play the sidekick for too long, of course :eddie: 

the way Becky and Bayley are the only 4HW combo to never really have an official fued though :eek: It’s gonna eat :jonnycat:

I don't think Queen Zelina means to obliterate the lessors with her wardrobe every time... It just happens :flame: She's pleading involuntary manslaughter, your honor!

1 minute ago, coolcristobal said:

Bianca’s ENTIRE team is full of fan favorite top stars! We love to see it :clap3:

:bibliahh:

Btw, for those who missed the name card during the opening segment, her official name is now "Michin" Mia Yim.

I swear I saw Kevin Owens beating up Adam Pearce at one point during that brawl :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

I don't think Queen Zelina means to obliterate the lessors with her wardrobe every time... It just happens :flame: She's pleading involuntary manslaughter, your honor!

not with that pube hat.

everything else tho :clap3:

We need 10 woman tag team elimination match for the pre-show

Team Smackdown

Maxxine Dupri

B-Fab

Zelina Vega

Emma

Xia Li

Team Raw

Dana

Tamina

Doudrop

Naomi

Saaha

:jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Bussea said:

not with that pube hat.

asdafljk it was an elegant furry cossack for these winter temperatures.  If it's good enough for actual British royalty like Sarah Ferguson and Grace Jones, it's also good enough for Queen Zelina.

See the source image

Some people are so ahead because of the tape delay. They’re saying Sarah got a new name 

Spoiler

Valhalla

wasn’t her name supposed to be something else :rip: but that’s cute ig

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.