Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

Michelle needs to sit the rumble out unless she calls Slayla. 

spacer.png

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle wants to come back so bad :dies: that’s why they won’t give her that Rumble win! They want her to job at Crown Jewel and she’s not having it! 

spacer.png

Michelle pulls this stunt every year. Give it a rest. It’s time for some fresh legend returns.

• Thanks 1

I love Michelle but unless she’s about to come back for a full run, she can stay collection donations from Trump’s reelection from the back of her minivan in water walmart parking lot she frequents. And keep Layloose on her phone in the unemployment parking lot seeking lesbian hookups on craigslist :sorry:

Edited by Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣

16 hours ago, andresg770 said:

I never quite understood why everyone thirsts over Ludwig when GODvanni is RIGHT THERE.  And I don't even go for bald guys, but :jonny4:

(The corny hotel promo, though :rip:)

Yeah, Ludwig and his flat ass don’t do it for me anymore :giraffe: 

i really need y’all to stop mention laygend as fodder… one of the only ******* to stand on ten and legitimately retire and leave this **** behind her

• Thanks 2

Island and Albania against Kellys Clarksons for tag team titles tonight WE WON

Lub2cCC.gif

1 hour ago, mxoonlight said:

i really need y’all to stop mention laygend as fodder… one of the only ******* to stand on ten and legitimately retire and leave this **** behind her

Legend El

spacer.png

• Like 1

I stan Unholy Union, but have they even been seen on tv minus randomly attacking Kabuki Warriors? 

Its obv they're only getting a title match tonight, so KWs can attack Kayden & Katana (which I'm here for because KC2 are boring af) 

2 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

no real demand 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

I stan Unholy Union, but have they even been seen on tv minus randomly attacking Kabuki Warriors? 

Its obv they're only getting a title match tonight, so KWs can attack Kayden & Katana (which I'm here for because KC2 are boring af) 

It’s sad that they’ve been flops since they came up to the main roster :deadbanana: can’t believe they lost their titles and got tossed to the CURB

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

Michelle needs to sit the rumble out unless she calls Slayla. 

spacer.png

Or she could call SLAYla to convince her to return and still sit the Rumble out.  The Law of Diminishing Returns is a thing, and her unsolicited/non-consensual Rumble returns only prove it right :coffee2: 

Stacy needs to give it up and join a Rumble already :rip: I know for a fact she’s been asked already. just get in there, spinning heel kick Nattie’s jaw and get dumped out like

• Haha 2

MAGAchelle doesn’t need to enter into another Rumble until 2032 :biblio:

we want some FRESH girls

• Thanks 1

McMAGA trying to sneak her way into another rumble when ACTUAL legends like Eve Torres are right there & gathering dust

uuNbmOo.gif

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

Stacy needs to give it up and join a Rumble already :rip: 

Why do we need this?

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Why do we need this?

spacer.png

Bc she’s fresh and over and can incite a pop unlike a few others from her generation (TORRIE WILTED)

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Why do we need this?

spacer.png

Yes we need a cute runway walk with the proper version Legs playing. 

spacer.png

ChelSlay Green and Fiber Niven gave Laycool their flowers. Bless her.

spacer.png 

Victoria needs a Rumble with a live crowd. Im pissed they wasted her return on the Rumble with no crowd :rip:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Stardom said:

McMAGA trying to sneak her way into another rumble when ACTUAL legends like Eve Torres are right there & gathering dust

uuNbmOo.gif

THIS ICONIC ASS SEGMENT HELP...

• Haha 1

We need a Jazz return no shade, bring back my queen

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Manifesting Eve, AJ, Victoria & Stacy for this rumble. Assuming Trish & Lita will be in it too so Lita can get her revenge. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.