Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

6 hours ago, Stardom said:

Low key I want nattie to just die already so people will finally give her the respect she deserves

JoCDg6E.gif

:deadbanana4:

i hope ppl know the joke behind this sssasghd

• Replies 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BussC,XOXO

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

:deadbanana4:

i hope ppl know the joke behind this sssasghd

nnnn that one barb tweet :deadbanana4:

• Haha 4

This is the only good reaction I’ve seen from any Zeus show that’s worthy of a gif. They aren’t giving.

spacer.png

OT: Claudio hottest wrestler ever, Bayley sucks, etc etc

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stardom said:

😭😭😭

7IDiGkk.jpeg

nvm it was posted before me :gaycat2:

Edited by Stardom

@Rogue biiiiiiiiiiiiihhh

Why am I ova hea clutching my pearls staring at Swerve’s thug buss’ spread tf open 

annansnskskakakkaika:gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣 said:

Bork got tired of Miss Arable and want to work again or wut?

• Haha 1

Finally let’s pack that HOG up! All the horrible things he’s said about Chyna over the years I knew he was a nasty man!

• Thanks 1

waking up to Chris Jericho SA allegations omg-

Kylie :weeps: 

F**k that MAGA pervert Chris JerichROT and Tiny KKKlan for covering up. Hope Warner kicks his sh*tty mudshow off TV next year.

Justice for Kylie. Justice for Big Swole.

I have a lot of feelings on this - 

I remember hearing rumors regarding some happening with Jericho/KR, but it was a pretty small rumor at the time. (Also I believe it got brushed aside because the source wasn’t credible -rovert I think said it, and if you’ve seen his twitter activity you know he’s ******* weird)

But, yeah, Kylie leaving was super suspect because she was meant to be AEW’s top female babyface. It got real awkward during the rare times she got brought up (see below).

I just hope Kylie has good people around her rn. I’ve enjoyed her work for a while and thought she would eventually be on national tv. However, **** Nick Hausman for using someone else’s alleged SA as feud ammo. Doing that to Kylie after her struggles with sobriety and mental health (on top of her being a couple months post-partum) is so nasty.

24 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

F**k that MAGA pervert Chris JerichROT and Tiny KKKlan for covering up. Hope Warner kicks his sh*tty mudshow off TV next year.

Justice for Kylie. Justice for Big Swole.

Yeah this is a **** storm I can’t see WBD wanting to be a part of. If anything this will give them even more motivation to axe AEW and snatch Raw up. :rip:

I’m wishing all the best to Kylie, wrestling marks can be the absolute worst. Especially when it comes to defending problematic men (I.E. the Benoit discourse over the past week :deadbanana4:)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Streets are saying Extreme Exposé are going to make history and be the first trio to enter the Rumble 

biggest Pop of the night, dancing to newly released “Nicki Minaj’s FTCU” :clap3::eek:

The Jericho stuff does not surprise me at all...I didn't know the details but someone told me years ago Kylie left because of something involving Jericho that happened when AEW had their press conference in Vegas to announce the company

Tony made all those Vince tweets about sexual harassment and then hiring Ric Flair and protecting Jericho. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.reddit.com/r/SCJerk/s/MAmYHh6Pb2 

Gross and vile. All these "journalists" and "insiders" knew about this since 2019 but were aggresively protecting Chris Jericho and Bucks. Hope Dave Meltzer's and his co-host reputation gets destroyed after this video. Imagine knowing exactly what happened to a victim, but sticking with that fat sex pest abuser by saying "trust me, nothing serious went down NOW STOP ASKING!!". **** you!! 

Hope Warner cancels them for real, disgusting people. I would say Tony should fire all his EVPs, but he knew what went down and kept Chris without any consequences and locked Kylie's lips under NDA contract. Sick........

3 hours ago, orange22 said:

Streets are saying Extreme Exposé are going to make history and be the first trio to enter the Rumble 

Miss Liv already snatched that with her lackeys in the 2018 Rumble.

• Haha 1

WTF AT THESE JERICHO ALLEGATIONS :biblio:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wrasslin/s/88Oq2TNZDq 

Oh wow oh wow, now this user spilling all the tea on Jericho/Kylie Rae back in 2019 but nobody was listening or cared enough to investigate 

Warner Bros might cancel them indeed, **** Tony for being abuser enabelist. Truly the Nicki Minaj of pro wrestling, minus the success 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.